It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over 7000 insane asylum patients discovered buried under university

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
To study the remains?? I can't believe anyone's mind could go that direction much less enough to get what seems to be the go-ahead. I get that most religions inc philosophies see a dead body as an empty shell but I just can't help but feel they've gone through enough and even if it is just their former shell they deserve to finally be treated humanely and with the respect of being left in peace. What an atrocious decision

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   
All the time, I am telling people that universities are mental institutions. Now I have my proof!

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
And where are we at today with regards to mental health?

LOL, about a mile down the road from there. Sad.

We've come far, they now run the gov

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
How many bodys are being Burned in prisons as we type . But they are all criminals right? not likely right now there are over 50,000 people jailed who have committed no crime other then being poor .
Meen wile you cheer saying they should all be raped and tortured when they end up in the hell holes the hold over 5 million people .
Nope this has never been the land of the free from the very get go people have been killed forcibly jailed and relocated tortured starved .
And you may be next I have looked up the deaths of people wile incarcerated country wide its higher then then murder rate the lost lives no one counts because they are criminals ? Well so are you my friend so am I being called a criminal is just another way of labeling people and being able to do what you wish .
The Judges are responsible and police for more deaths then any jailed murder . And they dont even know the names of the people they so easly destroy Do you really believe when a Judge presides over 300 warrants a day he can possibly know every one is legal ?
Do you honestly believe in any court room on any day with 200 cases seen before even lunch thous people have discloser ? Or any thing even resembling acquitted justice can be had ?
What you want link > why not go down to your towns court house just one time and convince your self every person there is receiving Justice .
Its the lawyers and Prosecutors who are really teh Judge Jury and executioner all the Judge does is sign the paper they shove under his noise .No way any man can read 300 cases and know the facts in 4 hours .
You just better pray your never cought up in this corrupt system .

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Because they were allowed to. It's incredibly frightening how one can be just cast away as a 'nut'. Then nobody hears from you again and nobody cares.

Keep your loved ones close.

Only too true as I discovered upon being committed involuntarily as a minor to a psychiatric institution. As a minor you have zero rights, none. You cannot call or write if they don't want you to. You are stuck inside to play their game until they believe their "therapy" has been effective. As for their therapy it consisted of mind-melting drugs and seeing a doctor every 2 weeks for 15 minutes. That was all of it! I figured they were looking for some type of suppressed memories so I made something up to give them what they expected. I was out within 2 weeks. Ridiculous, I know but in the 1970's that was typical treatment.

Nowadays the hospital is closed and they give ghost tours of the building I was in for the first month. I wonder how much of my soul got stuck in there?
edit on 10-5-2017 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Wow, that must have been pretty terrifying. Kudos for playing the game and getting out. I imagine many didn't.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I learned a valuable lesson about authority and also that honesty is not the best policy when dealing with them.
I haven't been the same person since though as many of my friends remarked upon my return.
Cie la vie.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Could this place have had slaves to keep up with labor and could some of these coffins be these slaves?

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

I did home health for a couple years right after they shut down Enid, ok "state school" recently. And reading those poor souls history's really unnerved me. One patient had all his teeth removed for biting a nurse. And the amount and dosages and experimental procedures done to these people is sickening. My grandpa worked there most his life and told me stories of tunnels, mass graves, and torture...

Look up eugenics movement....

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Argentbenign

You might be on to something...

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Quit complaining , take your meds, and get back in your padded room!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join