It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Obama security adviser declines invite to testify

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yes, I believe she's indicated that some of the data collected warranted unmasking, something she had the lawful authority to do. If that unmasking has to do with the Russian collusion and ongoing investigation, it's hard to say if/when the public could hear about it. All the republicans are trying to do by going after Rice is muddy the waters. The big story here is what the investigation may be uncovering and how long it may take. The longer it goes on, the more worried Trump and crew should be.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I see a lot of pleading the fif in this woman's future......

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: UKTruth

In the normal course of her job.
You realize that she wasn't a participant in this til Nunes combed through tons of documentation provided by the Whitehouse BTW and said EURICA got something to prove wiretapping and that had nothing to do with the Russian investigation. He was trying to justify trumps early March tweets claiming Obama had wiretapped trump tower. And trumps tweet was meant to be a distraction of the Russia investigation. Trumps tweet has been proven to be nonsense.

She was thrust into the spotlight because she, for months, was requesting the unmasking of American citizens including people on the Trump campaign. We only have her word that it was the 'normal course of her job'. Unfortunately, she is not prepared to go under oath to confirm.

It's also not ''business as usual" as she claimed.

townhall.com...

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Yeah we have the FBI saying it was part of her job too.
But you know, when you don't want to think about something it's easy to disregard known data and call it #.
But that doesn't make it #.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Gandalf77

Yes. The whole wire tapping b.s. was a distraction and they are continuing the muddying by asking for her to testify in this hearing.
I'm really kind of surprised that Lindsey Graham is doing this because he's been no trump lap dog. He must be getting pressure now that Nunes is out of the investigation.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

No you don't.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Really?

Who has done the lying in this whole thing?
You know as well as I who.
Please.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Accused? Accused dude? Is that the word you want here?
That's her job. Boy oh boy. If that's an accusation...
That's like saying your assistant is accused of filing documents. Or your doctor is accused of practicing medicine.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join