It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Does the economy suck... Section 1 Exhibit A: Dodge v Ford circa 1919

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I claim no understanding here. I just love the unfolding story and try to pay attention. The story is of chaos and how the bloodlines are milking us for everything we have. That feeling isn't probably good for my karma but oh well. I read some financial sites from front to back almost daily.

There are some great movies out there that explain their version of the story, which I blindly believe. I am no expert but somehow certain story lines just feel 'correct'. Here is one that I loved that is related to the rating agencies:

hint: it was pure fraud

The Big Short (film)

I took all of my 401(k) out of stocks and moved them into bonds about midway through 2007. Was I smart? No. I have kept them in bonds throughout the entire run up from 2009 on-wards. They are still sitting in the same allocations. Oh well.

But I agree, there should be a massive amount of bankers in prison right now. Probably even a few of the current cabinet should be behind bars. How many of them were prosecuted? None, other than the token arrest of Madoff. I think he was arrested because he ripped off the wrong tribe and not because our regulatory department actually cared about the little people. Goldman Sacks - 'Doing gods work' was the comment from one of them. That tells me all I need to know.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

What sites?

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Bloodlines? And I am not asking with an insulting slant. I think there are groups (families) that are hell bent for leather to get control of everything and everyone. Rothschild, who else, and does the Royal Family have a dog in the fight?

link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

What sites?

I didn't think we were encouraged to mention other sites here? But it is a site that starts with a '0'

link   
This is why I vehemently support an overthrow of the current system and to never allow such greed or corruption to ruin us especially with the technologies on the horizon.
We could feed,educate and keep healthy everyone on the planet if we used our resources properly.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Slickinfinity

That would take cooperation, and that is deeply hated with the elite, even radio talk show hosts have to keep us divided.

Remember, everyone who is different than you is the enemy. There are so many groups and orgs that try their hardest to keep people from even talking it is disgusting.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky
a reply to: toysforadults

What solutions would you advocate?

I would suggest radical changes. No more .inc. No more public companies. Take away the power to siphon off the money of a company to people that have no stake in the business other than they purchased company bonds or shares. Keep the profits within the company, either through expansion or employee wages, maybe by even giving back to the community in which they operate.

Remove the ability of the vampires, the parasites to siphon the productivity of a company in the hand of the few. Keep the excess of labor local. Grow communities. Decentralize.

I am a business owner, imprison a lot, and i mean A LOT of people and demolish those organizations. Break up the trusts and give the monopolies back to the people for industry to take off again. It's horrendously one sides and needs to change.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Bloodlines? And I am not asking with an insulting slant. I think there are groups (families) that are hell bent for leather to get control of everything and everyone. Rothschild, who else, and does the Royal Family have a dog in the fight?

That I have no clue on as I think they are very well hidden. Their servants/mouthpieces may be visible, but the people who pull the strings are very cautious. There have been many names that could be substituted for 'bloodlines': zionists, members of the CFR, jesuits, illuminati, rothschild, morgans, dupont, rockefeller, the tribe and there are many others (maybe even the gates family has been brought into the fold).

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX

So you think the ingrained power is so powerful that the solution is removal of the figure heads? I agree almost 100%.

War is what would happen. There is zero % chance the transition would be peaceful.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX

Rock On Brother. Let the chaos begin and we will rebuild from the ashes.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky

What sites?

I didn't think we were encouraged to mention other sites here? But it is a site that starts with a '0'

IM me the site, I must be thick headed today-I have no idea what site that is.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Here is a good video on the failure to prosecute some of these financial institutions, starting off with HSBC:

Too Big To Fail

edit on 30-4-2017 by ClovenSky because: wrong combination of letters.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Here is another video that I just ran across that may explain the people behind the corruption a little better.

It deals with a person that was involved in the inner circles of the elite/illuminati/bloodlines

-he was a psychopath in training and failed, got out in time
-he saw luciferian/satanic church gatherings
-he was asked to participate in the sacrifices of children

Scary stuff, he is alive because he refuses to name names. Maybe this would be a good thread in itself but I doubt anyone would care. Everything appears to be 'go democrats' vs 'go republicans' at the moment.

Oh well, here it is.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Ford were simply using a business model that any new player uses - go in cheap. Really cheap. Consumers will crap their pants with excitement about how something that used to cost $900 now costs say $300 and be all over it like flies on a carcass.

The established player (Dodge in this case) loses out big time and often goes bankrupt while the new player takes all the spoils.

This is exactly how China is closing down manufacturing in most western countries. It is also how capitalism works.

So in a nutshell, I see nothing out of the ordinary here. It does not really prove your point. Ford was not being altruistic. He was trying to make as many cars as he could and dominate the market. His shareholders would have experienced short term pain in terms of low dividends but long term they would have reaped a far bigger reward than dodge ever paid.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

The point is the government set precedence that shareholders can sue corporations if the choices they make do not benefit the shareholder.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

a reply to: markosity1973

The point is the government set precedence that shareholders can sue corporations if the choices they make do not benefit the shareholder.

Yeah I get it, but once again, what Ford was doing was pretty reckless and set a precedent that many others have followed.

Your first exhibit should actually be about corporations in general.

-They are nothing more than a business that is funded by a bunch of hangers on (shareholders) whom demand ever increasing dividends.
-Corporations exist for the sole purpose of making money.
-As a result many unconscionable decisions are made that cost jobs, ruin lives and destroy competition through what Ford did and simply buying competitors out to absorb them or shut them down.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
This PBS documentary on Henry Ford is really interesting.

Quite the businessman, he crashed his own stock in order to buy as much back as he could. Henry did this by announcing nonsense model plans, so investors flead. Not the first trick he pulled on the Dodge Bros, I think this tells the story in the OP, but in a more narrative way...

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Consumer spending via law-away plans that started during that period, in turn leading to the current economy fueled by the same and coupled with increasing debt and reliance on the petrodollar.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join