It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Trump Release The Missing JFK Files?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

if he won`t release the 3,600 files related to the kennedy assassination then we can be sure that he won`t fulfill his campaign wish list pledge to find and release the truth about 9/11

That was fake news.
metabunk

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: infolurker

Only if it will distract from his Russian ties.

Omg, this crap again? ...facepalm...

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Yerp follow the money. It all goes back to the 16th century masonites in Bathhurst UK.

Follow the money!

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Will President Donald Trump allow the public to see a trove of thousands of long-secret government files about the event that, more than any other in modern American history, has fueled conspiracy theories – the 1963 assassination of President John F. Kennedy?

the people who killed Kennedy were in power in the years after
why on earth would they allow evidence of their crimes to remain in existence?
anything that proves who planned Kennedy's death is long gone

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
Under the deadline set by a 1992 law, Trump has six months left to decide whether he will block the release of an estimated 3,600 files related to the assassination that are still under seal at the Archives. This will be very interesting if he actually allows release.

www.zerohedge.com...

The nation’s conspiracy-theorist-in-chief is facing a momentous decision. Will President Donald Trump allow the public to see a trove of thousands of long-secret government files about the event that, more than any other in modern American history, has fueled conspiracy theories – the 1963 assassination of President John F. Kennedy?

The answer must come within months. And, according to a new timeline offered by the National Archives, it could come within weeks.

If he realease that there will be new files added verry shortly after that. The missing Trump assasination fules

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   
If he releases the files, a lot of people are going to be very disappointed.
It does reveal some peripheral information, but all of that can be obtained by other methods.

This was long before the days of computers, and you never put anything on paper that was incriminating.
What was done, was done and can not be undone.

On a side note, my long time friend G.Gordon Liddy resigned from the FBI in September of 1962.
That says it all.

There is a far better chance at getting to the bottom of 9 /11.
And I'll tell why there is a good chance of that happening, there is far more Money / Profit to be made by revealing it than keeping it classified.

Buck

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Given the issues he has had with the intelligence community my guess would be yes, he will release them.

Well the key here is watching who is calling for the release. If its just us slobs on ATS ect then no. If we don't here the press asking about it or the like probs not gona happen

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
You guys have got to be kidding, right? Any evidence has had over 50 years to be sanitized. Any national security threat to the U.S. will have been removed. That includes evidence that the CIA or LBJ or anyone else for that matter was involved. Unless we can travel back in time, we will never know the full truth.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: fomalhaut

You're absolutely correct. As if the US government are going to admit that they orchestrated an assassination on their own President. They would be whistle blowing on themselves, just like 9/11.

Trump may have genuinely wanted to stop this kind of sh1it but I doubt it tbh. I think his Presidency was set in stone a couple of decades ago.

Henry Kissinger: "Not yet Donald, not yet".

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

If I understand the issue correctly the law requires the files to be released unless the President says the info meets certain criteria, at which point it can continue to be sealed.

A lot of people are calling for the release however the law in question is what is pushing this and not one group.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join