It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Trump Release The Missing JFK Files?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Under the deadline set by a 1992 law, Trump has six months left to decide whether he will block the release of an estimated 3,600 files related to the assassination that are still under seal at the Archives. This will be very interesting if he actually allows release.

www.zerohedge.com...

The nation’s conspiracy-theorist-in-chief is facing a momentous decision. Will President Donald Trump allow the public to see a trove of thousands of long-secret government files about the event that, more than any other in modern American history, has fueled conspiracy theories – the 1963 assassination of President John F. Kennedy?

The answer must come within months. And, according to a new timeline offered by the National Archives, it could come within weeks.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Dont count on it. Seems obvious "They" took him in the back room, the one that turned Obama's hair white, a couple months go.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Only if it will distract from his Russian ties.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Given the issues he has had with the intelligence community my guess would be yes, he will release them.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Only if it will distract from his Russian ties.

Hillary has nothing to do with the release of JFK info.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
if he doesn`t we`ll know that he is just a puppet of the real rulers of the U.S. he has already bailed on a lot of his campaign wish list items.

if he won`t release the 3,600 files related to the kennedy assassination then we can be sure that he won`t fulfill his campaign wish list pledge to find and release the truth about 9/11

I voted for trump and I`m very disappointed so far in what I have gotten in return for my vote.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Deflection to Hillary? Why am I not surprised?

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Can't tell if serious or not...

But probably serious.

Lol

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Dont count on it. Seems obvious "They" took him in the back room, the one that turned Obama's hair white, a couple months go.

GOOD POINT! That's why after a series of special briefings, President Trump told that interviewer who was bashing Putin/Russia for committing so many atrocities..."You think we're so innocent? Do you think America's hands are so clean?"
edit on 4/28/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Deflection to Hillary? Why am I not surprised?

Because she has more ties to the Russian government than Trump.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Can't tell if serious or not...

But probably serious.

Lol

I was being serious.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I've never been able to find anything about this (again) but before Jackie died, it was reported somewhere that she wrote about the assassination, what she learned, and that it is in the hands of attorney's to be released after her last child has been dead for 50 years. Very strange. One of those things you read, then never again hear another peep about it. Caroline is still alive, and to wait 50 years after her death... I would never get to read it.

But I've seen it discussed often that she thought LBJ was behind it, so I wonder if that's not what's she's hiding. That, and all his affairs. Which I'm sure Caroline knows much more about all that stuff now than we ever will.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Part of me thinks the time frame given to release documents had more to do with protecting people in the US government who were involved in the assassination conspiracy.

Say what you want but a foreign intelligence agency nor the mafia could alter the presidential limo's route, let alone how the motorcade setup was also changed at the last minute, at the last minute without collusion on the inside.
edit on 28-4-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Good point. and maybe to protect LBJ's children too.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think that was when he was just being honest still, like the week before the white smokey room with black curtains, and the white & black checkerboard floor tiles.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Since Trump is a member of the military industrial complex, I highly doubt he would do it.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

Since Trump is a member of the military industrial complex, I highly doubt he would do it.

really? Got anything to support that claim?

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Best JFK conspiracy film ever:

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

He should release it all. It would take the focus off his circus show for couple of days.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join