It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terror Arrest near Westminster.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Story is breaking of the arrest of a man carrying a knife/knives in the area of the Palace of Westminster, in what is being called an intelligence lead operation.
www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Yep good catch and his friends and family will suffer for his backwards beliefs. Mobile phones , computers and living quarters
will be stripped and searched.. Total F numpty who thinks he will travel to some promised easy land if he goes out stabbing innocents. That grin needs sorting as well Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..

Helicopter, Toe tie and a bubbling volcano.

www.bbc.co.uk...
edit on 27 4 2017 by skywatcher44 because: Added Link

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Religion of... what was it now?

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Good to see they got this piece of scum before he caused any harm

And yeah i agree that grin definitely needs wiping from that smug face.
edit on 27-4-2017 by nickovthenorth because: i can't spell

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
TURD!

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
Religion of... what was it now?

Peas ?

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

I heard the guy was a street salesman trying to sell knives???????

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Here was me hoping they had raided Westminster and arrested the bloodthirsty war mongering terrorist politicians.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: nickovthenorth
Good to see they got this piece of scum before he caused any harm

And yeah i agree that grin definitely needs wiping from that smug face.

I agree, if what is being reported is true.

Now, if only they would focus their attentions upon those inside Westminster, who do innocent people all over the country, and the world, massive amounts of harm.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Oh well that it explains it. How silly of SO15 to put all that surveillance on an honest hardworking knife salesman. Seriously though nice job ladies and gents.

a reply to: seeker1963

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Punishment should be extended to whoever authorized him to get in UK.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

So, more bombing in the middle east is the answer, then? Israel hit Damascus Airport yesterday. How many 'evil grinning' people seeking vengenance for that were created overnight, ya think?

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
What gets me is he was caught with what was described as a backpack full of knives (at least 3). what was he going to do with them all? You only have 2 hands?
edit on 27/4/17 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

So, more bombing in the middle east is the answer, then? Israel hit Damascus Airport yesterday. How many 'evil grinning' people seeking vengenance for that were created overnight, ya think?

Bombing Daesh yes maybe with care, while your pals Assad and Putin bombing Civilians indiscriminately is Evil and are you grinning ? As for Israel they protect themselves well especially from gun running and pot shotting nasty neighbors .

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon
What gets me is he was caught with at least three knives.. what was he going to do with them all.. you only have 2 hands?

Well, he could have been a chef! Here in the US, when I worked in San Francisco, I would routinely see chefs and wannabe chefs (from the culinary institute nearby) carrying their knives in either a soft case or a tool roll.

Of course this guy looks like he was cooking up trouble.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: evc1shop

originally posted by: Misterlondon
What gets me is he was caught with at least three knives.. what was he going to do with them all.. you only have 2 hands?

Well, he could have been a chef! Here in the US, when I worked in San Francisco, I would routinely see chefs and wannabe chefs (from the culinary institute nearby) carrying their knives in either a soft case or a tool roll.

Of course this guy looks like he was cooking up trouble.

The war on terror is fake, you don't know that?

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: evc1shop

If he was a chef then why didn't he present the knives to the officers and explain to them his profession? this is a clear cut case, he's stewing in his own juices, he's diced, and i'll take a stab in the dark and say he got arrested because he clearly looks like a butcher.

That's it, i'm all out of culinary jokes. But let's hope he is just a chef.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I Just read that the suspect was "known to British intelligence." Sorry no links yet.

edit on 27-4-2017 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

I reckon everyone is known to the intelligence agencies at this point.

Bread knife is an odd choice for a murderous rampage, guess you could do some sawing or something.. but anyway, this guys a friggin donut and deserves to be locked up.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Not the Airport itself, but nearby.

www.bbc.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join