It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All I Wanted Was A Clock

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: berenike

practically guaranteed to not give little old ladies the heebie-jeebies. 

I'm just glad to find out I'm not the only one who has this problem with their "clock".

And i really want to thank you, berenik, for coming up with this "clock code". It allows us all to discuss our personal issues in a supporting environment, withOUT breaking the tnc! Brilliant!

I know I'm among brothers here. Man, I'm so Alive for the first time in so long, I'm gonna do you all a huge favor, and add your names, usernames, emails and addresses and phone #s to the mailing list of the International Support Group I'm a part of, along with paying for a $99 lifetime membership... for everyone here in this thread! 👍

Don't even worry about sending me your contact information, my fiance works at google and my uncle (also a member) works at the NSA- it's all taken care of!! 👍

You should receive your intruduction packet when your singing telegram quartet arrives to welcome you into anti-secret society. We believe that broadcasting our personal issues to everyone helps kill the shame involved in having a disturbingly loud clock*.

(*No need for the quotations around "clock" anymore, we know what we're REALLY talking about here.... Putting silencers on Glocks and the traumatic issues that stem from the symbolic act of weakening a very powerful phallic symbol. A gun Should be loud, damnit! I'm tired of feeling ashamed and i know all you are, too! Just remember. Silencers are complacency! I mean- Silence is complicity!)
edit on 10/31/2017 by 3n19m470 because: Changed "choir" to "quartet". It felt right.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Yes: loud "clocks" have been keeping men and women awake, later than late.
Now: finally, new quiet "clocks" will help men and women get a good night's sleep!

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yes.

OP forgot the "L" in clock. I'm sure that joke's been made.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join