It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curious Whirlwind of Events

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: SpeakerofTruth

Do you think it has caused a tactical change in the way things are done to keep them secret or perhaps they are counting on the fact that by putting it out in the open that no one will notice or care?
I suspect the latter. Look how blatant everything is. What has anyone in this country, can't speak for the rest of the world, but what has anyone in the U.S really done about any of it other than "go with the flow"?

Anytime someone even discusses it, one of a few things occur.

1) Subject is changed.

2) You get weird looks, eyerolls, whatever.

3) You get ignored and people act like you didn't say anything.

So, it's not even discussed in "polite" company, much less anything done. So, what reason would the perpetrators have to think they shouldn't just be blatant about it? There's no accountability, not for the elite there isn't.

"If they (common people) knew what we have done, they'd lynch us." -George Bush Sr.
edit on 25-4-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SpeakerofTruth

Alright, I agree with that, well said.

Here is the kicker. Are they being blatant just because they can or to obfuscate other events/intentions?

I realize that if it's more than a headline and a paragraph, most people won't even bother.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: Phage
Mass surveillance for starters. Number one.
The Deep State control, that was pretty big for the last year, and actually has gotten talked about on the MSM finally. Number two.
The Iraq WMD lie, that was conspiracy theory for a few years, until it was admitted they had none. Fro theory to fact. Thats three.
The conspiracy of ISIS's true financiers and those who support them. The former Prime Minister of Israel just admitted recently that they worked together. Not to mention the volume of the oil sales to Turkey that was stopped in 2015 by Russia. It was a conspiracy about who was keeping ISIS alive then, which I say has been proven by the very parties assisting them and now are throwing them under the bus only sort of kind of.

I count four so far. I believe I am missing a few though.

How about many on the inside of banking and the aristocracy actually coming out and admitting to the mass adherence to luciferian philosophy amongst their ranks and i mean beyond obvious attaining immortality through works instead of faith as in the transhumanist movement in science but actually the deified lucifer luciferianism and the non silly lavey Satanist but satanism like devil worship amongst others? In the 60s and 70only paranoid coots believed this stuff existed at all in reality much less actual human sacrifice or in bildibergs case, bohemian grove sacrifices of human "effigies" that just so happen to let out blood curdling screams when set on fire....cuz of course billionaires settle for less than the real thing all the time.
edit on 4/26/2017 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: intrptr

Are you insinuating that history is repeating?

Not exactly, but it does rhyme.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join