It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some strange things over the years (entities, squatch and maybe aliens)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Was it a banana?

Just joking, it definitely could have been a shodow person, i've seen or least think i've seen them over the years at the corner of my eye, mainly at the sides of windows and doorways.
edit on 24 4 2017 by DarkvsLight29 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Salemclemens

You seem to be describing a Shadow Person.

I had an experience with one as a small child. If you wish the experiences to end, I can recommend a few things, but you've gotten some good advice here.

Also, you seem to be in some sort of "nexus" in terms of your actual physical location with both Sasquatch activity and Green Light/Orbs.

If nothing else, it seems that Something is trying to get your attention. Are there any adolescents in your home?

The folks here are giving you good advice. First of all, do your best to limit your fear and anxiety. I know, that's easy to say, bu that will keep you in a more ... "daylight" version of consciousness.

Second of all, notice that when you FOCUS on whatever it is ... it disappears. That tells you that you have the ability to defend yourself.

Tell it you don't want it in your house. Tell it to leave. Cut off its power supply (you.) Establish your boundaries.

Just out of curiosity, are you near any natural geologic features like caves, or are there any mines nearby?
edit on 24-4-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkvsLight29

That actually made me laugh but I tend to expereince that as well.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I was thinking something like that too there's certainly been a lot of activity through the years. And we are near a creek with lots of lime and sand stone. I believe there may be some natural caves I'm not sure how deep. The only man made thing nearby that could maybe attribute to something is an old railroad bridge that passes over a creek, it's old and diplatated- hasn't been used in years. Who know it could be haunted not sure! And there are no adolescents. The youngest is my sister and she has never experienced any activity.
edit on 24-4-2017 by Salemclemens because: Forgot info

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Thank you for your input I agree with you!

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

Sorry I've just been anxious this all really intrest me, thank you for your advice!

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salemclemens
a reply to: DarkvsLight29

That actually made me laugh but I tend to expereince that as well.

I've been in a funny haha kind of mood for the last few hours (was drinking earlier) and thought I'd be silly...It's kind of funny being on the first post of page 2.
edit on 24 4 2017 by DarkvsLight29 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Sorry ....wrong thread.
edit on Mon Apr 24 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 04:21 AM
link   

One thing I have learnt is these weird experiences are often incredibly personal, by that I mean each person takes from their experience a different feeling, observation and sometimes even communication. No one has answers I'm afraid, were in it on our own.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS.

I sent you a personal message.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join