It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teens murder grandparents then invite friends over for party

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis
a reply to: dreamingawake

There are people out there who don't like weed, and the federal government still views it as an evil thing too.

I'd consider it narrative-pushing in the given area, agenda-driven as well.

Otherwise, it is a data-point that most will over-look, as it is a side-note rather then a causation.

I wouldn't doubt it at all with narrative-pushing.
The media pattern for a while was "bath salts",until they found that wasn't so, they blamed marijuana.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

A reminder to be positive role models in your children's lives. Almost every teen I dealt with shared the same story of neglect or abuse of some sort and from what I learned is that almost none had any positive role models in tneir lives.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
And the moral of this story is.....DON'T GO TO SLEEP WITH TEENAGERS IN THE HOUSE !! Geez didn't your parents teach you anything ? How else do you think you made it to adulthood with your parents still alive ??

Of course I'm just kidding....kind of. Actually this story is sickening and scary. It is literally just another piece of evidence that will lead us to trust. ..NO ONE !! Who knows what evil is lurking in the mind of those around us ? WHO CAN KNOW ??

It makes you wonder......did this girl give any hints that she was "that" disgruntled with her grandparents ? I hope she did....at least then there might be a chance of recognizing when someone is getting close to doing something like that. Otherwise what hope is there?

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Just an observation.. OP was posted on 4-20.

(April 20th)

edit on 20-4-2017 by Pearj because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I totally agree, role models sure are hard to find these days in pop culture...music, sports..etc.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Drugs even weed is always a sign of trouble. Criminals are most likely to smoke it.

In this case the teens were obviously high on weed and that's why they turned into murderers killing their own grandparents just so they could smoke more weed.

Why didn't they just go out for a walk and smoke the weed? Why kill the grandparents?

That's what weeds do to minds

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: firefromabove

Drugs even weed is always a sign of trouble. Criminals are most likely to smoke it.

In this case the teens were obviously high on weed and that's why they turned into murderers killing their own grandparents just so they could smoke more weed.

Why didn't they just go out for a walk and smoke the weed? Why kill the grandparents?

This is such a ridiculous post I don't know where to begin.

99.9% of people can smoke weed without resorting to cutting their parents' throats. Most just want fruit loops and a movie.
edit on 20-4-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: firefromabove

Sorry, you simply haven't a clue..none whatsoever.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Blaming everything but the two punks who did the crime. Typical bullcrap. Oh they were troubled teens. No they were worthless sacks of meat who should be butchered and sold as hamburger or bar b q. At least then they would be of some use to someone starving.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Such a sad state of affairs for the whole family... I remember my mom took in a couple of my nieces because they were "problem childs" I'm so thankful they weren't on this level.

SMH

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   
What's wrong with this couple? The perfect storm, their separate hurt combined blacked out any future but THEN and NOW. It was a dare gone wild. Like through a mirror, one watched the other, separating themselves from the acts they were commiting.

Done, the bodies were tossed in the basement, forgotten

Storm passed..PARTY!!!!!

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: firefromabove

A wiser man than you once said:

I have taken drugs before and … I had a real good time. Sorry. Didn't murder anybody, didn't rape anybody, didn't rob anybody, didn't beat anybody, didn't lose – hmm – one f#?!+ job, laughed my ass off, and went about my day. Sorry.

Bill Hicks

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   
J---C---
How many of these people does society have to suffer through? Yes, I believe in the death penalty.
*IF* they were abused than I can kind of understand the act, but.. let's face it, it's probably just another case of teens who are senselessly cruel & evil.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   
How tragic and so very sad
motive according to the girl " grandparents had become too strict"

edit on 21-4-2017 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 02:45 AM
link   

No. Weed does not cause people to commit murders. If that was the case, thousands would be killed daily.
Do you even realize how many people actually smoke weed?

It's a relaxing drug and you're more inclined to mellow out as opposed to going on a muderous rampage.

Now I can see antidepressants being the root cause

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   

If weed caused people to kill I should have killed more people than Stalin by now.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   
knowledgehunter0986

On the night of the murders, the teens are said to have staked out the home and waited until all the lights went out. Then they sneaked in and beat Bjorge's grandparents, using a tire iron, hammer and a baseball bat. 'Johnny began to attack the grandmother,' Brucz said. 'Bjorge then said she had a surge of energy. She then dragged her grandmother into her grandfather's bedroom. She was duct taped.' They then sliced the elderly couple's throats using butcher knives.

Still those close to the couple were concerned enough to contact police on April 6, asking them to conduct a welfare check on the Bjorges. Police responded to the house and knocked on the door but got no response that day. At the time, they didn't have enough evidence to break in to the couple's home. But they found reason two days later when Cassandra and Johnny attacked his sister and her boyfriend with a baseball bat.

I don't think MJ had anything to do with these murders. I'm just glad they got caught when they did. Seems like they weren't planning on stopping after this one time.

Top ten deadly duos

I have no doubt that they would've made that list eventually if they hadn't been caught so soon.

Thanks,
blend57

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   

First of all, I would like to add my indignation to that which has previously been expressed by other posters, as to the way the weed angle was highlighted in this article. It is not only utterly unnecessary, but further to that incredibly misleading to insert that tidbit into the article, despite the fact that it is unlikely in the extreme, to have anything to do with the causative factors which lead to these grisly circumstances coming to pass.

As for the murders, and indeed the murderers themselves, obviously the brutality of the crimes is awful, but it does lead one to arrive at certain questions.

For example, it is stated in the article that the female perpetrator had "had enough". Of what, precisely? What made her run away so often as a child? What made her arrive at the age of seventeen, absent any respect for life, for family, for her grandparents, and capable of cold blooded and utterly brutal execution of her grandparents?

Where did her partner in crime, the eighteen year old male perpetrator, acquire his cold blooded ability to kill? What emotional and behavioural problems did he have? And where both individuals are concerned, if the roots of their behavioural issues are not external to them, childhood trauma, abuse from family and the like, then what random quirks of birth and genetics permitted these minds to become so warped and hateful, as to allow them to carry out this act?

Are these young people psychopaths? Is there a dynamic between them which places one in psychological dominion over the other? Is there a organ grinder and monkey situation, or are these individuals just sick to the same degree, and find one another to be agreeable company? Further to that, given how obvious their various mental dysfunctions are, and would have been from prior behaviour, why were these individuals not under psychiatric care in some sort of secure residential setting?

There are a great many questions that I have, stemming from this incident. Although it would be far from unheard of for two people to take it into their heads to do something awful, absent any significant driving factors other than pure psychopathy, it would not be at all common. I feel as if some of the picture must be missing.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
blend57

Yea for sure MJ wasn't the cause, that's for certain. They were definitely lost souls, a product of their environment and their own ignorance. Sad that lives were wasted but good that they are now off the streets.

TrueBrit

A lot of the picture is missing for sure. I think we can all agree that drugs was not the cause, so that only leaves us with very troubled and unstabled teens with presumably some sort of mental illness. I deal with so many kids like this on a daily basis and it's very sad to see something like this happen because it only tells me they have suffered a lot of abuse. Either that or they are just heartless psychopaths.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
blend57

Yea for sure MJ wasn't the cause, that's for certain. They were definitely lost souls, a product of their environment and their own ignorance. Sad that lives were wasted but good that they are now off the streets.

TrueBrit

A lot of the picture is missing for sure. I think we can all agree that drugs was not the cause, so that only leaves us with very troubled and unstabled teens with presumably some sort of mental illness. I deal with so many kids like this on a daily basis and it's very sad to see something like this happen because it only tells me they have suffered a lot of abuse. Either that or they are just heartless psychopaths.

They were old enough to plan out the killing they are/were not lost souls. Sometimes people are just bad no matter how they were raised or cared for.

OH no they had a bad environment...No they wee always scum deep down. They did the crime. stop giving them excuses to use for a defense. They are responsible not anyone or anything else.

Did their surrounding kill the parents? nope. Did their upbringing kill the parents? nope.

Point is we all have responsibility for our actions. No excuses.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join