It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

gnostic theory of alien intrusion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   
www.phenomenamagazine.com...

This is fairly interesting, sorry if this has already been posted. Anyway, i just think if people knew of these beings 2,000 years ago, then what did they know of them before?

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Pretty interestiing indeed. I suggest you all read this, true or not. If true though, it raises some questions about what the hell We as a much more advanced society are doing right now. I mean, if these ppl from thousands of years ago came up with this much, we should be able to solve the mystery. Why can't I get a government grant to get a chopper and hunt down every UFO that's reported by more than 3 people?
Serously though, too little is being done to find out the thruth, wether it's secret government crafts or something else, we should be allowed to know.

Hated how I realted the word 'gnosis' to the game Xenosaga though.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Gnosis in greek actually means "knowledge" , there's a little knowledge for you
. Anyway, it's true that there's a boatload of ufo pheonema going around now and for the past 100 years. And no one wants to go into it more, i don't trust any of the ufo researchers today. Including stanton friedman, michael hesseman, art bell, and the famed area 51/s-4 guy, sorry forgot his name. Sad thing, is with all the ufo reports how do you know which ones are true? I mean what are archeologists finding? You mean to tell me for 150 years no one has found one bit of evidence leading to knowledge of ufos? I mean archeology wise, everyone keeps saying that it's so hard to research under giza plateu, and how do you not know they've already been there? Reports from the military/airplanes/firemen help a little, but don't add much. Mufon seems really strange to me:/. I mean didn't belgium admit there are ufos? Doesn't help much in the long run.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   
How do I know wich ones are true? Well, I think mine is true.
And if I see another one I'll make sure other people notices it that time. Regret not telling random people on the street what I saw. :/

And about the evidence. Well, assuming they're frikkin' smart, they're probably smart enough only to leave eyevitnesses. It's not like the bumper of their saucer's gonna fall off cause some guy forgot to bolt it on hard enough.
Besides, it's been a great while since a good UFO crash, and back then I don't think the gvmnt had any choice but to cover it up.

Just send some fighter jets @ them sightings, all I'm demanding.

[edit on 3-2-2005 by Drexon]

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   
ya know, i do wonder how many people actually read the article

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I read it, very interesting and thanks a lot for posting it. I have to go take care of some stuff now but I hope to get back on here later. I'll take a refresher look and hopefully post on this. VERY interesting stuff

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 06:48 AM
link   
yeah thanks for posting that, finally something besides icke to back up reptilians so people know they are real and real bad.....
So if they wont take it from me hope they like 2000 year old documents.

[edit on 4-2-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by malakiem

This is fairly interesting, sorry if this has already been posted. Anyway, i just think if people knew of these beings 2,000 years ago, then what did they know of them before?

2000+ years ago, the general populace wasn't privy to this info,
thats why one had to be selected, or in a way 'cultivated' to attend
these 'mystery schools'...the goddess 'cults' abounded throughout
the regions

a member here, NephraTari ? posted lots of links on Gnosticism.
but it was up to the individual to research the different angles, aspects of TheGnostic.

pretty good & succinct article there...

i'm lost on your question as to '...then what did they know ofthem before?'
the Gnosis was the body of knowledge at that time...then the Patriarch Model took over, organized religion began, and its been downhill since then

[edit on 4-2-2005 by St Udio]

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

Originally posted by malakiem

2000+ years ago, the general populace wasn't privy to this info,
thats why one had to be selected, or in a way 'cultivated' to attend
these 'mystery schools'...the goddess 'cults' abounded throughout
the regions

a member here, NephraTari ? posted lots of links on Gnosticism.
but it was up to the individual to research the different angles, aspects of TheGnostic.

pretty good & succinct article there...

i'm lost on your question as to '...then what did they know ofthem before?'
the Gnosis was the body of knowledge at that time...then the Patriarch Model took over, organized religion began, and its been downhill since then

[edit on 4-2-2005 by St Udio]

What i meant by that was isn't the mahabarata much older then the nag hammadi library? The mahabarata seems to point to a very high technology past with weapons, flying ships, and other non human beings. Basically, if there were people back then that rresearched them through psychic means, then what did people know about them before the mahabarata. Since the great epics seem to peer more into the subject then the nag hammadi documents. I was just thinking, does anyone else think this might be open to interpretation? Like those cave paintings that look like aliens, but everyone says there spirits? How we think those beings in the texts are alien and the way the humans are finding them is through psychic means.

top topics

join