It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet The Lawyer Who's Suing Saudi Arabia For Financing The 9/11 Attacks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
This is something I've talked about a few times in the past and I usually referred to much of the unneeded secrecy about 9/11
For 16 years I have waited for this information to come out for public consumption.
We are getting very, very close.
Its going to be hard on a lot of people, but no matter, the American people have a right to know the truth.
I would ask that you read ZH story as well as review the links in that article.

When Jim Kreindler got to his midtown Manhattan office on Friday, July 15, 2016, he had a surprise waiting for him. Twice in the previous eight years, Kreindler had been in the room as then-President Barack Obama promised Kreindler’s clients he would declassify a batch of documents that had taken on near mythic importance to those seeking the full truth of who had helped plan and fund the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks. Now, Kreindler learned, “the 28 pages” as they were known, were open for inspection and it was up to his team to find something of value. It wasn’t long before they did—a single, vague line about a Somali charity in Southern California. That obscure reference would soon become part of the backbone of an argument that Kreindler and his firm have been making for a long time: Without financial and logistical support from members of the government of Saudi Arabia, the 9/11 attacks would have never taken place. Sometimes it seemed as though Kreindler’s own government were actively working against the firm; agencies denied Freedom of Information Act requests and shared information with the Saudis as often as with his team. “I’ve stopped calling what our government has done a cover-up,” says former Senator Bob Graham, the co-chair of Congress’s 9/11 Joint Inquiry and the most prominent voice alleging a connection between the Saudis and the hijackers. “Cover-up suggests a passive activity. What they’re doing now I call aggressive deception.”

The FBI has long believed that Bayoumi’s chance encounter came immediately after meeting with Thumairy. Shortly after that meeting, Bayoumi’s $3,000-a-month Saudi salary was bumped up to $7,000. To people like Graham, the implication was clear: Thumairy, a Ministry of Islamic Affairs employee, had tasked Bayoumi with helping the hijackers settle into a foreign country, and his Saudi employers had provided him with extra cash to do so.

According to a heavily redacted FBI records gathered after 9/11, in the three months after Bayoumi allegedly randomly ran into and befriended the two hijackers, he also made nearly 100 calls to Saudi officials in the U.S. Thirty of those calls went to the number that Kreindler had uncovered as Sowailem’s direct line. What’s more, Kreindler’s team knew that in December 2003 the U.S. State Department had quietly revoked the diplomatic credentials of two dozen Saudi personnel. Kreindler knew that the State Department published complete lists of diplomats every quarter. They checked the last listing in 2003—Sowailem’s name was on it. They then checked the first listing in 2004—Sowailem’s name was gone.

www.zerohedge.com...

libertyblitzkrieg.com...

www.politico.com...

You guys for years have been mislead with the same technique used in Dallas in 63.
Its commonly referred to as Dealy Plaza syndrome.
You become so rapped up in the event that tunnel vision takes over and that's all anyone can see.

Oswald the shooter and nothing else.

Planes hitting the towers / Pentagon and once again, nothing else.

I often wonder what good it does to dig out the truth and nobody remotely cares about knowing it.

Buck
edit on 16-4-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Wherever there is money to be made from human misery, you will find a sh1tsnake from the dirt profession.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
When it comes to what really happened on 9/11 this website is a gold mine of information, debates, counter arguments, years of research and hundreds if not thousands of contributors. You will be hard pressed to shock any of the frequent visitors on ATS.

As for the rest of society, the 28 pages is just like WTC7, the tip of the iceberg. Start digging deep enough and all roads lead to the channels of power. I still remember the day I became aware at the shear size and scale of the deception that has been played. It pretty much reset my brain as I had to reassess everything I once believed.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I still remember the day I became aware at the shear size and scale of the deception that has been played. It pretty much reset my brain as I had to reassess everything I once believed.

Believe me K, you are not the only one.

Buck

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71

...I often wonder what good it does to dig out the truth and nobody remotely cares about knowing it.

Buck

I think there are a lot of people that care.

As others have stated, this event was the one that woke me up. I will always be grateful for that. It just astounds and educates that they have been able to cover this up for so long.

But think of the person who still believes and values our central government. They are unable to accept this information because it would require a lot of self discovery and reflection on their current ideals.

I wonder, would I still be asleep if it weren't for 9/11?

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

Okay, so get our heads out of the rubble. Done.

Believe in justice from some higher authority?

Tilt... they are the highest authority.

When it comes to what really happened on 9/11 this website is a gold mine of information, debates, counter arguments, years of research and hundreds if not thousands of contributors. You will be hard pressed to shock any of the frequent visitors on ATS.

Agreed. That valuable content is also buried under a ton of fluff, getting harder to find the truth as time goes by.

This sounds like more rubble to me. Where are they now? The Hague already has warrants for the players, can they be arrested and tried?

Saw what happened to the Saudi defense minister when Dude tried making a citizens arrest.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

I hope this lawyer is safe. Lot's of people end up with multiple shot suicides or fatal single car accidents.

Have fun.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Well. Here is my take. I had a friend whose mother committed fornication after baptism. She wound up miserable for a couple of weeks in the mental ward, until she paid her dues and learned her lesson.

Osama Bin Laden said that his motivation for the attack was the starvation of hundreds of thousands of Iraqi kids by US sanctions after the war by a nation that went to war to protect Kuwaiti babies from being knocked out of their incubators by Saddam's troops.

Surely if Bin Laden was unjustified in getting the US to wake up in its negligent killing of Iraqi children through starvation then he would have wound up in the mental ward at least for a couple of weeks til he paid his dues. I've never heard of any psychiatric problems with Bin Laden. No depression, anxiety, psychosis. Nothing. Just because he is Islamic does not mean his actions were unjustified if his actions were sincere in protecting children. I don't think Bin Laden ever mentioned that his actions were meant to promote Islam.

And if the shoe was on the other foot and US children were being starved by a foreign government and military targets were unattainable the US would have responded similarly. Childhood is supposed to be a magical time for everyone, no matter what their religion is. Not a time to be starved to death by negligence.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Miracula2
my thoughts on reason of 9/11 are too fold
1to divert attention from missing trillions at dod the day before 9/11rumsfeld was in congress being questioned on this subject next day boom and thats the last of that discussion .
2 saudis wanted to cause anarchy be targeting the world trade center knowing that alot of nations used it as theirr gold depository and the pentagon as our central headquarters for our military.
that was not a religious attack but a state sponsored one. saudis are known for this style of warefare don't beleive me check out conflicts in yemen and syria and iraq .

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
a reply to: Miracula2
2 saudis wanted to cause anarchy be targeting the world trade center knowing that alot of nations :

Maybe the Saudis didn't like us.

Send US troops into Iraq to protect Kuwaiti babies being knocked out of incubators by Saddams troops, then change colors like a chameleon and starve three or four hundred thousand kids to death with economic sanctions, children who didn't have anything to do with the war.

top topics

join