It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At least 100 people dead as a suicide car bomb hits convoy of buses in Syria

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: tribal

oh i think its a lot more simple than you give it credit for.

Of course you do.

I think only a fool would discount the profound influence religious ideology has in shaping human behavior.

Sure. All religions have.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: jburg6

So, what we can deduce is that despite the best efforts of MSM propaganda, Syrian citizens (those genuinely not aligned with ISIS or the US) are being targeted with chemical weapons and suicide bombers and anything else anti-Assad forces can throw at them?

Clearly only Assad actually cares for his people whereas outside invaders do not - there were no regular suicide bombers and chemical attacks prior to the US meddling in M.E affairs. (refer Iraq and Libya as examples of trainwrecks resultant from US 'nation building' and 'regime change' policies)

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   
we spend millions on tomahawks and MOABS to kill a few hundred, they make a car bomb for pennies on the dollar to the same effect. we need to financially rethink our strategy.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The Wahabbi/ISIS/Majority Sunni are trying to take over the country from Shia/Christians/Some Sunni. Assad that is Shia is killing those who do not support him. US and Saudi/Israel are supporting the Wahabbi/Sunni side that include ISIS while Iran and Russia support Assad.

2 big reason are the future gas pipeline systems to Europe and Oil in the Golan heights that the Saudi,Western oil company and Israel want.

A lot of false flags are planted in this conflict.
edit on 16-4-2017 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   

He did. Russia and Hezbollah (Shia Militia) responded and now he is wining the war against the Sunni/ISIS side. US/Saudi/Israel and Turkey was the ones supporting the Sunni side calling them moderate freedom fighters.

But I would not want to be Sunni in Syria after this war is over. The crackdown on them will be extremely harsh.

Israel (the zionists) and CIA use ISIS to fight Iran and Russia. When big money is involved morality is lost.

Israeli think tank: Don’t destroy ISIS; it’s a “useful tool” against Iran, Hezbollah, Syria
www.salon.com...

Bush started this. Part of the plan for Sunni controlled middle east that the Saudi/Israeli can control.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   

See it from the Sunni side. There is money and power to be made for the Sunni if they get rid of Assad. Even if Assad would have been a perfect president greed is a great motivator for Civil War.

I do believe Assad do kill people who are in the way just like Putin. I just do not think the Wahhabi:s (Sunni extremists controlled by Saudi) are going to be better for the Shia/Christian/Kurds in Syria.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   
White Helmets!

W h i t e H e l m e t s!

Nobody smells that strange smell????

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

originally posted by: jburg6
link

At least 100 people have today died after a suicide car bomb hit a convoy of buses evacuating residents close to the war-torn Syrian city of Aleppo. The lethal blast happened at a transit point for Syrians leaving the clutches of ISIS for the safe havens on the outskirts of the city.

Oh my this sucks for the innocent people in Syria who are just trying to get out. I'm torn on whether Assad is the real enemy there.....

Torn? All logical thought processes indicate Assad was not behind the chemical weapons attack. He's not a mad man. He's not a dictator. He's a democratically elected president who still has the support of the remaining Syrian citizens.

This right off the bat stinks of ISIS or perhaps some manufactured BS from the west.

WHY doesn't President Assad ask for help with ridding his country of ISIS? After all, they are an enemy that every country wants to vanquish from the face of the Earth.

From who, the West who wants the democratically elected government overthrown so they can install their own puppet dictatorship
It's all about running gas pipelines to Europe and through Syria.
It is about Western control and economics

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
screw syria. long as its not here i dont care anymore. LEts sell guns to both sides and leave.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

originally posted by: jburg6
link

At least 100 people have today died after a suicide car bomb hit a convoy of buses evacuating residents close to the war-torn Syrian city of Aleppo. The lethal blast happened at a transit point for Syrians leaving the clutches of ISIS for the safe havens on the outskirts of the city.

Oh my this sucks for the innocent people in Syria who are just trying to get out. I'm torn on whether Assad is the real enemy there.....

Torn? All logical thought processes indicate Assad was not behind the chemical weapons attack. He's not a mad man. He's not a dictator. He's a democratically elected president who still has the support of the remaining Syrian citizens.

This right off the bat stinks of ISIS or perhaps some manufactured BS from the west.

WHY doesn't President Assad ask for help with ridding his country of ISIS? After all, they are an enemy that every country wants to vanquish from the face of the Earth.

Are you serious? He's asked their ally, Russia, to help. And they are. The U.S. forces are the ones that intervened without an invitation.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   
126 residents killed; 68 children among dead
This time no agenda - little coverage
Most cruel and insane thing to kill them in the day of hope of leaving the hell

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   
A car rolled up offering sweets to children before detonating from what i've read. Hence the high child deathrate.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeedAll logical thought processes .

What do logical thought processes tell you about the motivations for Assad and Putin lying when the US intercepted communications from Syrian government forces indicating prepping for the chemical attack which killed those kids?

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Thanks to everyone who explained how complex the Syrian situation is.

Let's hope that President Trump stops getting so emotionally involved..and let Assad have his wish. If Assad doesn't want our help with getting rid of ISIS, we should steer clear... no matter how many women and babies are gassed or bombed.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Good luck finding simplicity any where in Syria these days.

Convoluted. Confusing. All those and more. ...and shows no signs of ending any time soon.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2

originally posted by: AgarthaSeedAll logical thought processes .

What do logical thought processes tell you about the motivations for Assad and Putin lying when the US intercepted communications from Syrian government forces indicating prepping for the chemical attack which killed those kids?

Logically I'd have to include the past history of U.S. foreign policy and their track record of statements that proved to be false. To ignore that simply wouldn't be an objective approach. Make sense?

Therefore, "intercepted communications" that seem to benefit the Military Industrial complex are utter lies IMHO.

Aside from the clear and blatant fact that neither Syria and/or Russia had no reason to do such an attack.
edit on 17-4-2017 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join