It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assad says that the US President has no power, that the "Deep State" is in control.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Slanter

I would say, he claimed to order it, to save face, to look like he's in control.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: kibric

One only need read the Project for a New American Century documents to see that many of the wars in the middle east were started to thwart any Russian and Chinese dominance in Eurasia.

Some may say that the PNAC documents are simply suggestions, plans, strategies, not legislation but, look at the pattern, compare what has occurred in the world with the outline of the PNAC documents.

There is Also Zbigniew Brzezinski:

en.wikipedia.org...

In his book The Grand Chessboard:

en.wikipedia.org...

He outlines the strategy of American Dominance in Eurasia, in an attempt to thwart Russian and Chinese influence in the area.

This "Old Fade" also wrote Between Two Ages : America's Role in the Technetronic Era:

www.amazon.com...

Though much of his analysis is dated, his vision for the U.S. and the Western World was quite prescient. He basically outlined the technological police state we have today, which evolved into Organized STalking:

fightgangstalking.com...
edit on 14-4-2017 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-4-2017 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: crazyewok

Unlike some people I dont let a party dictate how i think.

Heres something to ponder.

Why are so many people dead set on aiding and abetting a known Russian Puppet dictator, and state.

Last week everything Russia was 'bad'.

I don't like or support Trump either, and have said he was in collusion with the corrupt PTB since pretty much the beginning when he announced his candidacy... but...
Who are these "people" who think those things?
VERY few of us actually believe what we're being told... this carefully disseminated sound byte size information... and the real joke is that we all think we're the only one who's onto the B.S. That's how the deep state pit us against each other, and that's how they get away with everything.
It's humanity's blind spot. Seriously, I have learned in the last year that if I'm thinking it, odds are a lot of other people are probably thinking it too...
And in the long run that's a good thing.
It's a potential source of real power, no matter how grim things might seem.
With popular opinion these days... you have to be careful who you let tell you what it is.

edit on 14-4-2017 by LAkadian because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-4-2017 by LAkadian because: Silver linings.

edit on 14-4-2017 by LAkadian because: Brevity

edit on 14-4-2017 by LAkadian because: Clarification

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
What this proves is that Assad knows words like "Deep State". We must expect him next to come up with "Illuminati" and "NWO".
If a foreign leader uses conspiracy theory language against an American leader, that doesn't really confirm conspiracy theory- it just confirms that the foreign leader and his advisers have been reading conspiracy theory.

Hi Bashar, hey Vlad, how are you l'il Kim?

I bet they are members here as well. Vlad wouldn't be able to help himself, nor l'il Kim.

Bashar should wind his neck in.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
funny how the 180's came after bannon was demoted. no wonder they didn't want to listen to the briefings they were afraid trump would get brainwashed. trump is going along with past foreign policy and has abandoned his conspiratorial foreign policy narrative.

are the advisers right and have undeniable credible evidence or are they very good at brainwashing presidents and turning them into brainwashed used car salesmen in charge of selling bogus foreign policy to the american public?

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

originally posted by: DISRAELI
What this proves is that Assad knows words like "Deep State". We must expect him next to come up with "Illuminati" and "NWO".
If a foreign leader uses conspiracy theory language against an American leader, that doesn't really confirm conspiracy theory- it just confirms that the foreign leader and his advisers have been reading conspiracy theory.

Hi Bashar, hey Vlad, how are you l'il Kim?

I bet they are members here as well. Vlad wouldn't be able to help himself, nor l'il Kim.

Bashar should wind his neck in.

Now that'd be an interesting thread.

Political leader joins ATS.

Doubt Al-Assad would be the one though. He seems a bit busy with the terrorist insurrection and all.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

There are many reports on-line of Russian trolls flooding sites like ATS with their pro-Russian BS. Sounds like you might be typing with a Russian accent yourself. There are many, many examples of Russian aggression, Thug Putin's corruption, and those who speak out against those things dying. Not all of those stories are fake. However, here at the home of many of Trump's beloved 'poorly educated', I'm sure you'll get lots of attention. Rave on, Ivan!

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Trump hasn't been duped, he is what he always was, a narcissist with no absolute political ideology.

If he ran as the typical Neocon/Centrist candidate he wouldn't get the nomination and wouldn't beat Hillary, who is is a Centrist-Right anyway.

His strategy was to dog whistle the Far-Right, Alt-Right, Nationalist etc into voting for him, now that he is in power he is going to leave the decisions to the Generals and Military, and the Neocon advisors while he gets to play "President"

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TownCryer

Well why doesn't the US Press find some true stories to protest for example there is extreme homosexual persecution currently going on in Chechnya at the moment which is Russian,or Putins treatment of political opponents theres plenty to go on about without your medias wag the dog crap.Ive been here since 2013 so Im not a recent Russian troll
edit on 14-4-2017 by khnum because: spelling

edit on 14-4-2017 by khnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Sadly I agree the "deep state" is in control.

I always find it bemusing that we berate "him" for allegedly doing something bad that kills people, and our response is to go and bomb the crap out of them and kill a load of people - but then say "oh but we're the good guys, we only kill the bad guys".

It's so Hollywood and such a simple stupid idiotic way of looking at the world that only a dim halfwitted hillbilly could accept it.

And yet - some people do.

As it was once put - 2 wrongs don't make a right.

And since we don't know if the first wrong was actually a "wrong" at all (i.e. we don't know who did what), then we just have the one absolutely confirmed wrong - and we did it.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: kibric
a reply to: TinfoilTP

I suppose you have 100 percent conclusive proof ?

Ummm...dudes just got an opinion...and we know what that's worth...

Zero proof of anything...just like trump..

YouSir

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
If that is the case, how can Obama and Trump have entirely different military strategies? Obama went for diplomacy, while Trump is going for a show of force. This would not be possible unless they had some control.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Covert wars, Drone Strikes, Regime Changes, Billions of Bombs being dropped (amongst other things) is diplomacy?

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Assad is brave a man. Talk like that will get a lot of "Freedom" launched and dropped on him.

Dropping 'freedom' bombs everywhere will only result in a lot of blow back from the oppressed.

Your talk is even more dangerous. Someone should drop a bomb on your neck of the woods. You'd change your tune in a flash of ignorance.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

Covert wars, Drone Strikes, Regime Changes, Billions of Bombs being dropped (amongst other things) is diplomacy?

Actually "Diplomacy" is about force, the threat of it, the direction of it, the weight of it. Ever heard of the big stick?

Study of Paris peace talks between the US and North Vietnam delegates at the end of that conflict would help to better understand.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

It's more in reference to this absurd notion that Obama was weak and Trump is strong, and or, Obama was peaceful and Trump is a Warmonger.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

A simple answer to your question then would be, yes.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: kibric

Babies going through seizures is pretty good proof. Unless you believe assaad and they hired baby actors. How he even said that with a straight face. No one seemed to notice he changed his story. Before he hit some secret chemical plant. Well until it was pointed out the attack hit the middle of a street. and the only building struck was the hospital. So then all of it was some elaborate video production. Come on how do you get 3 month old babies to act like they were attacked with a nerve agent. Then there was the info that the state dept released to the press showing the tracking of the aircraft. after the airstrike you can see chemical weapons containers. And finally he never stopped using chem weapons been doing it all along this time he just used sarin. And i suspect it might even have been a mistake. His air crews could have made a
thinking it was chlorine. In fact people claimed to smell chlorine as well.

So Sarin may not have been intended to be used it was just in with chlorine gas canisters that he has used dozens of times before. and orders were given and someone used the sarin. Realize someone had to mix this stuff. Or the alternative is he knew and didnt care because just the week before Trump said he wasnt going after assaad. And assaad figured that gave him the ability to do whatever he wants.
edit on 4/14/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I believe you're not looking at the bigger picture here. From the beginning Trump is 'here to take on the Globalists and the corrupt Establishment (deep state).'

Trump knew that the chemical attack was a False Flag, but to save face he kind of bombed some airfield, even gave the Russians time and warning to setup anti-missile defense and evacuate. Then for what seems like the first time ever, CNN gave him positive stories, (even Trudeau was celebrating, that's how you know it's not a good thing). This would be the miss-direction and what would look like a win for Globalists (supplying a neverending conflict ).

If Assad is right, that the attack was a false flag
Then it stands to reason the deep state (CIA, Globalists) would have to store these illegal weapons somewhere.

Cue the MOAB, the tunnels Trump is hitting were built by the CIA. He hit them with the biggest baddest, non radiation weapon in the arsenal. Then cue the bad stories on MSM, selective outrage at using a MOAB never before used in the theatre of war, not only that but they made it sound like Trump had no say about using it. Which legitimizes that it was a strategic part of the tunnels for the establishment.

Welcome to 5D Chess.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I think the deep state probably played a role in this. I think Trump had a couple (bad) choices.

He may be deep state. He sure has been flipping on a lot of his campaign promises, although it's early, so we'll see if those flips hold.

My take is that this was a trick and he was forced into some kind of response. I think I'm ok with a hardline stance. Not sure how it will play out, but if the US is responding with immediate force, that may actually result in the isolationist promises down the road. And maybe not. And maybe he's a troll.

I don't know. I'm just not doom and gloom quite yet. Things feel fishy and I'm not sure where that stench is coming from. Too many variables right now.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join