It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good Friday Massive UFO over the U.S.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Not sure what's going on, but there seems to be many Good Friday UFO videos popping up around the world. Could be legit, I think some of these are the most damning evidence yet, but I know physical evidence doesn't matter these days. I somehow doubt all of this is just CGI, something is going on this Good Friday.

Fake, real? What's your take?!

youtu.be...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Fixed your embedded Youtube vids.
edit on 4/14/2017 by eriktheawful because: Fixed videos

edit on 4/14/2017 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Nope, nada...

No UFO bonage.

link   
a reply to: IntandemDJ

pitiful pitiful pitiful. and that's all i have to say about that.

link   

And it ALL looks like CGI BS, thanks........

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Looks like CGI to me , especially the green portal in one of the video is digitally created.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Did you look at the title of the second video?

Good Example of a Fake UFO - ALIEN SHIP Entering Portal Over

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

First one is CGI.
The second video is CGI.
The first UFO on the third video looks like birds , didn't watch the other on that one because of the music.
Sure I've seen the last one before and it's probably an RC Drone

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: CalibratedZeus
Did you look at the title of the second video?

Good Example of a Fake UFO - ALIEN SHIP Entering Portal Over

Yeah, I did. "Fake".

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Ah! I see that you now have the right part of the ural imbedded. The last one added won't work as it seems to have been removed.
edit on 14-4-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Removed by user.

UFO Fail.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Somewhat doubt? C'mon, you even posted a video with the word "fake" in the title. 99% of the UFO videos on YouTube are CGI nonsense. It's just click bait for ad revenue.

edit on 4/14/2017 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

they are coming...one way or another.

Major Ed Dames said sequence of events, first North Korea, then people look up in the sky...(for what?)...then a celestial body comes between earth and sun and makes the killshot.

In a recent interview last year he said the ancient martians were somehow saved by some intelligent race, he didn't call them ET or spaceships. So the martians who survived were resettled in Americas as the Mayans, he said that. I know many people disbelieve him. But if you connect all dots, he doesn't say anything new. Sumer books say similar.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

Just because you dropped $30 on Dames' crap is no reason to peddle it here.

I haven't forgiven him for being wrong about Clinton 20 years ago, and that's not even getting in to all the other crap he's been as wrong as wrong can possibly be about.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Well #, the original video and the most damning was taken down in less than 12 hours right as it was getting traction on the internet. IDK, I think there was something to it. It wasn't simply CGI.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
Somewhat doubt? C'mon, you even posted a video with the word "fake" in the title. 99% of the UFO videos on YouTube are CGI nonsense. It's just click bait for ad revenue.

Why was this one taken down so quickly? I know the one video has "fake" in the title, but what the # does that even mean? Have you seen other videos of a UFO faked exactly like that one? It stood out to me and I thought it was interesting enough to post. The MAIN UFO video that I wanted to get across was taken down within 12 hours of its upload JUST as it was gaining traction on the internet. So if that's for fame, views, or ad revenue, or even click bait, why the # would it be taken down?

Also note, I posted the vid on GLP before here, and suspiciously after I posted it, GLP suffered DDOS attacks and the video was removed coincidentally. Coincidence, maybe? Maybe not.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

yea, i bet some other hoaxer claimed copyright, and emailed them, so they took it down so they didn't get any strikes from youtube.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: IntandemDJ

Why was this one taken down so quickly? I know the one video has "fake" in the title, but what the # does that even mean? Have you seen other videos of a UFO faked exactly like that one? It stood out to me and I thought it was interesting enough to post. The MAIN UFO video that I wanted to get across was taken down within 12 hours of its upload JUST as it was gaining traction on the internet. So if that's for fame, views, or ad revenue, or even click bait, why the # would it be taken down?

Also note, I posted the vid on GLP before here, and suspiciously after I posted it, GLP suffered DDOS attacks and the video was removed coincidentally. Coincidence, maybe? Maybe not.

Youre new here so...thats cool. We suggest you read over the rules about things here.... But after awhile, youll see you cant fool ATS'rs. We got scientists, professors, average folk, students, military, L.E.O.'s, Responders, teachers, grad students, IT tech experts and armchair warriors.

There are rules, Ts and Cs and suggestions and helpful info on-site as well. Always check your sources too. There are links to sites that are known and unacceptable hoaxers and will get your threads dumped, trashed and yourself perhaps as well.

The effort is great, the videos amusing, but we've already discussed these as for what they are....welcome to ATS.

Best, MS

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

LMAO right, a unique video appearing within the last 12 hours.

Here's the video again, just reuploaded within the last 30 mins cropped and without audio:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

originally posted by: IntandemDJ

Youre new here so...thats cool. We suggest you read over the rules about things here.... But after awhile, youll see you cant fool ATS'rs. We got scientists, professors, average folk, students, military, L.E.O.'s, Responders, teachers, grad students, IT tech experts and armchair warriors.

There are rules, Ts and Cs and suggestions and helpful info on-site as well. Always check your sources too. There are links to sites that are known and unacceptable hoaxers and will get your threads dumped, trashed and yourself perhaps as well.

The effort is great, the videos amusing, but we've already discussed these as for what they are....welcome to ATS.

Best, MS

You seem to not even want to entertain the thought that these might be legit sightings, wtf? I'm not new, I've been a long time lurker since 2006, this isn't the ATS spirit I remembered.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Bout 2 weeks late don't ya think??

April Fools!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join