It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good Friday Massive UFO over the U.S.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: IntandemDJ

yea it's unique alright made about five years ago and claimed to be over Jerusalem.

from the comments on yourtube you just posted

Intandem DJ Intandem DJ10 minutes ago hey, why did you crop it? what happened to the audio?

that's why it had music to began with had to cover the people talking.
edit on 14-4-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Alright, let's dig a little bit deeper and suppose this video is legit:

Could be the Council/Order of 5 Aliens?

5 Alien Spheres descending from one mother sphere?

www.youtube.com...

starseedsportal.org...

Could be the threat of WW3 bringing them down? IDK, maybe I'm way off base here. The video has to be legit first of all.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

yea it's unique alright made about five years ago and claimed to be over Jerusalem.

Intandem DJ Intandem DJ10 minutes ago hey, why did you crop it? what happened to the audio?

UH, what?! Those 2 videos are no where near the same, and the first one had AUDIO of people gasping at the UFOs in the sky, there was NO music!

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
videos like that i think they make it out of focus intentionally so you thin its something its not. ones where you can tell what it is definitely look like bad CGI.

i have seen very few videos where i thought it may be a real UFO, i wish someone would get a real one on film and with the video in focus so you can see exactly what you are looking at.

i have a feeling that one video was guys in wing suits or something like that but its so out of focus all you can do is take a wild guess, it does look like he was filming something flying in the sky but i doubt it was alien space craft.. if it was that is a shame it was a bad video.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

now this video.. this one is pretty interesting.. i actually bereave that may have been the real deal

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
The third one is so blurry, it looks like a bunch of seaguls floating around over some food. It could be geese too, but there aren't that many snowgoose to have a flock of them.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

hold on i'm looking for the right one, it nothing but fake.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

ok i was wrong about Jerusalem. but i knew i saw it before. from may of last year and i think that it may even be older than that.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Is it going to be the laser generated holograms put up by the
deep state as in one of their "Hillary Is Losing" scenarios?

a reply to: hounddoghowlie

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

The first UFO on the third video looks like birds , didn't watch the other on that one because of the music.

I discovered this little lever like thing, seems to turn off the sound

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: IntandemDJ

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

originally posted by: IntandemDJ

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
Somewhat doubt? C'mon, you even posted a video with the word "fake" in the title. 99% of the UFO videos on YouTube are CGI nonsense. It's just click bait for ad revenue.

Why was this one taken down so quickly? I know the one video has "fake" in the title, but what the # does that even mean? Have you seen other videos of a UFO faked exactly like that one? It stood out to me and I thought it was interesting enough to post. The MAIN UFO video that I wanted to get across was taken down within 12 hours of its upload JUST as it was gaining traction on the internet. So if that's for fame, views, or ad revenue, or even click bait, why the # would it be taken down?

Also note, I posted the vid on GLP before here, and suspiciously after I posted it, GLP suffered DDOS attacks and the video was removed coincidentally. Coincidence, maybe? Maybe not.

Youre new here so...thats cool. We suggest you read over the rules about things here.... But after awhile, youll see you cant fool ATS'rs. We got scientists, professors, average folk, students, military, L.E.O.'s, Responders, teachers, grad students, IT tech experts and armchair warriors.

There are rules, Ts and Cs and suggestions and helpful info on-site as well. Always check your sources too. There are links to sites that are known and unacceptable hoaxers and will get your threads dumped, trashed and yourself perhaps as well.

The effort is great, the videos amusing, but we've already discussed these as for what they are....welcome to ATS.

Best, MS

You seem to not even want to entertain the thought that these might be legit sightings, wtf? I'm not new, I've been a long time lurker since 2006, this isn't the ATS spirit I remembered.

I don't really understand this kind of comment. What do you expect from ATS? Some of the videos posted are so comically awful it's as if the poster/uploader made them as poorly as they possibly could just so they could try to claim it could be aliens.

Why would you expect ATS to kiss your ass for uploading legitimately awful videos? Why do people get upset when others debunk their videos? A lot of folks, but by no means all, on ATS take the position that you need to prove something is true, not that we need to prove it's fake. When it comes to UFO type stuff, anyway. Just because we want to believe doesn't mean we're automatically going to believe it.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Come on man use your brain.
If that was real dont you think there would be a shed load of video's of it?

Its over a populated area..

Also, the cameraman was in the EXACT right place to film? i.e. they are all in a straight line for him? How lucky was that?

So there should be more clips from different angles of this.

I wont hold my breath....

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

"You seem to not even want to entertain the thought that these might be legit sightings, wtf?"

Respectfully? If lurking a long time? You still mention a relatively discredited-banned site, one which is known best not to bring up because of the obvious. Yet, you did. Among a few other things.

Then too, you know whats what here. But your response above suggests you havent picked that up. Just trying to help you here...but as a long time lurker...then you'd know about this site, and the other one...and why things get dumped on both. That was not taken into consideration when you posted.

And my shared member collective opinion on the material? All fake. Motion pictures and HD video and CGI can be extremely realist....yet they are not.

Best,

MS

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

and here from jan 2015

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

All fake CGI crap.............as usual.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
*relocated by member
edit on 14-4-2017 by mysterioustranger because: moved

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

*To Shamrock: from M.S.

Thanks for the backup to his response to me. Folks often just lurk, join and post away without attention to site suggestions, Ts and Cs, rules. Even the other site...and why they ban people. And thats common knowledge.

It also prevents the possible posting of what later can be determined to NOT be CGI...it places everything submitted in doubt when certain sites, links, posters and videos known to us and long-time lurkers as dubious or banned or not allowed linking to...are disregarded.

Thanks..Best...Mysterioustranger

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

and look here another one of your videos on a known hoaxer youtube channel. Secureteam10

edit on 14-4-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Deep sigh. Please, Come on.

As per fricking usual ultra blurred UFO's.

The moment you have a clear image they become "birds" or "aircraft" or "ballons" or "whatever". DUH!!!!

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
For all our Membership to ponder here, I thought this pertinent.

"I think audiences have hit the wall with CGI and special effects. They have seen so many over-the-top events that they can't suspend disbelief."

Sylvester Stallone

MS

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join