It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Easter Meals- whatcha making?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

Geese are great watchdogs,i would love to have some but we have many dogs and i would not want the poor things cooped up in a small enclosure.They're delish to eat too,my mother often made goose for xmas,really good meat,sort of creamy.I remember when i was pregnant with my youngest daughter,i craved meat in the worst way,but we could hardly ever afford any,my hubby was between contracts. So it was me and the hubby,my oldest daughter from my previous marriage,plus our daughter we had together,his parents,plus his sister and her son. At that stage she was also mostly unemployed,so the only person in the household who had a job in those months was my hubby's dad. We ate a Lot of spaghetti,i can tell you.

On a road on the way to the mall,there was a small plot and there were always these 2 gorgeous fat geese.I kept bugging my husband to help me catch one to consume,but he refused.God i was Desperate for meat

When i was a kiddie my mother always kept poultry. My father would occasionally slaughter one of her hens,but she would then make the Sunday chicken in 2 different pyrex dishes- home chicken for us and a smaller dish of supermarket chicken for her
She would never put her mouth to one of her own chickens.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Ya all her stuff is good. She has a really great quality range of products. Her sticky marinade is Yummy,although i add some of my own ingredients to make it even better. Her stocks are awesome,and her sauces are very nice too. Though i usually always have cream in the house,and i like to make my own sauces,white sauce variations like mushroom and cheesy sauces eg.I make super quick cream sauces often too. But if i know i Really am not going to have time to make sauce i will sometimes use one of her range.

www.paarman.co.za...

Maybe you can order off the net? with our Mickey Mouse currency the exchange rate is in your favor no matter where else on the planet you live,except Venezuela i guess.
edit on 16-4-2017 by Raxoxane because: added

edit on 16-4-2017 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join