It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Employee Arrested and Charged With Concealing Extensive Contacts With Foreign Agents

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

That is a false claim...and not by a little..

Well, you are "partly right". After all, in 2010 Clinton was one of 9 other voting members of the foreign investment committee that approved the Uranium deal. All of them were part of the Obama administration. Not to mention that former President Obama had to sign this agreement as well.

While she did not do it all herself, she was part of the Obama administration team that along former President Obama approved the deal. As for it being a false claim that she had anything to do with it... it seems you are the one making the false claim. She was a voting member of the foreign investment committee, and she did vote in favor of the deal.

edit on 14-4-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: Indigo5

That is a false claim...and not by a little..

Well, you are "partly right". After all, in 2010 Clinton was one of 9 other voting members of the foreign investment committee that approved the Uranium deal. All of them were part of the Obama administration. Not to mention that former President Obama had to sign this agreement as well.

While she did not do it all herself, she was part of the Obama administration team that along former President Obama approved the deal. As for it being a false claim that she had anything to do with it... it seems you are the one making the false claim. She was a voting member of the foreign investment committee, and she did vote in favor of the deal.

It appears I was incorrect. She was on the board. In reading up on this topic, not only did I find that my statement was incorrect, I also found that the committee itself does not have the power to stop a sale such as the Uranium One deal. Only the president does.

Even if she objected, she had no power to stop it from going forward.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Even if she objected, she had no power to stop it from going forward.

She didn't object. Not to mention that she, and her husband were receiving donations and were getting paid for speeches that benefited the Russians while this deal was being made and Hillary Clinton voted on this deal.

Beyond mines in Kazakhstan that are among the most lucrative in the world, the sale gave the Russians control of one-fifth of all uranium production capacity in the United States. Since uranium is considered a strategic asset, with implications for national security, the deal had to be approved by a committee composed of representatives from a number of United States government agencies. Among the agencies that eventually signed off was the State Department, then headed by Mr. Clinton’s wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013, Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium Ones chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well.

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

edit on 15-4-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

She will get the same punishment as all of the other criminals living extravagant lives of luxury off of our working backs... nothing. As a matter of fact, she will probably run for office and get elected like DWS.

This system makes me SICK! So many people would hang from the gallows if we actually had a justice system in this country.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: introvert

They never are and they must think they'll never get caught. I mean, in this day and age how does think they won't get caught when everyone is being spied on? And too boot, she held a Top Secret clearance and every 5 years it must be renewed which means you must be investigated all over again!!

But, a sewing machine!!!!!!!

If I had to take a guess, I'd say they weren't trying to make themselves rich, but instead were just trying to improve their everyday lives just a little bit.

Asking for a sewing machine is just...stupid.

most likely was a part of the deal for tuition in the fashion school. a sewing machine would make sense for that. im guessing one of her children went to the school? cant imagine it was her.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
So now we are charging people for this? Trumps son in law must be sweating bullets seeing how he forgot to to disclose his extensive relationship with a known Russian agent when he applied for security clearance. If they are going to apply the law to one person then apply it to everyone.

Could you possibly be more partisan? You guys are freaking out if it is an R but forgiving as hell if it is a D. Go ahead admit it. This stuff is ONLY criminal if they have an R association, or indie I would add but Indies have no real power. Criminal behavior is ok if it is a Democrat, we get it..Right now virtually every comment the leftist make is exposing some major childishness.
edit on 15-4-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
Everything was fine for this criminal... until Hillary LOST the election...

Draining the swamp... has to start somewhere...

Yep and whoever is guilty deserves to be challenged no matter the party affiliation.... Every time is fine with me.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

That makes no sense. She has no power to stop the sale from taking place. Why would the Russians bribe her when her role in the matter is powerless?

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

That makes no sense. She has no power to stop the sale from taking place. Why would the Russians bribe her when her role in the matter is powerless?

MAYBE because there is under the table things happening? Seems like the pattern from the elite power mongers, no matter their party affiliation and THAT needs to end.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

but she has alot of power to influence them to get it to pass

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

MAYBE because there is under the table things happening? Seems like the pattern from the elite power mongers, no matter their party affiliation and THAT needs to end.

Do you have an example?

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheScale

but she has alot of power to influence them to get it to pass

Only the president has the power to stop the sale. The board itself does not have the power.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

It appears this woman has been working for the SD long before Clinton was it's head. I've not seen anything yet that states when she began taking gifts in exchange for information.

I'd like to see when it began.

You noticed that too, eh?

Yeah, this is more political theatre. No links to Hillary Clinton at all were presented in the citation material.

Might as well blame Bush. Oh wait, silly me, he's not a Clinton.

/yawn

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Jesus, this again?

It's odd that they never mention that the Nuclear Regulatory Commission also approved the MERGER, and further that all American uranium ultimately stays in the US .

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Jesus, this again?

It's odd that they never mention that the Nuclear Regulatory Commission also approved the MERGER, and further that all American uranium ultimately stays in the US .

There is a lot of disinfo being spread on this issue for the sake of Clinton bashing. Admittedly, I was incorrect on one aspect as well.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Do you have an example?

Sure, but apparently any and all wouldn't matter because i have seen a bunch of examples on ATS that YOU and the select few have chose not to believe. But for starters we could go back to Arkansas...... Yea, Whitewater looks like a "privileged cracker" situation to me, to quote from the very bad Rev, Jessie Jackson. I despise ALL corruption, not just the ones the R's are participants.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Do you have an example?

Sure, but apparently any and all wouldn't matter because i have seen a bunch of examples on ATS that YOU and the select few have chose not to believe. But for starters we could go back to Arkansas...... Yea, Whitewater looks like a "privileged cracker" situation to me, to quote from the very bad Rev, Jessie Jackson. I despise ALL corruption, not just the ones the R's are participants.

I was wanting an example of what could be taking place "under the table" in relation to Clinton and Russia.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Only the president has the power to stop the sale. The board itself does not have the power.

Does the President take advice from the board on which way to go? Could Hillary being sec of St sway the President one way or the other? Could that swaying power be influenced by external forces working towards the direction of the President to approve? Your statement said many times is so simplistic in nature to suggest Hillary had zero power in the direction of the sale.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Corruption is it's own testimony. My eyes see it where the leftist only see the rights corruption. We moderates have had enough and it is time for the rule of law or there will be vigilantism from the fruit-cases that aren't patient and loving of others. THAT is the real issue which is waiting in the wings, vigilantes with the moral high ground. God forbid the haters get a reason to do so more than they have already. A lot of the people calling for Hillary to face justice are simply stating the obvious and I truly feel vigilantism will be the repercussion of allowing the Orwellian "some animals are better" syndrome. I like using straight logic to keep the vigilante types from causing hell on Earth. Once, the vigilantes in the USA get a sense that they have the moral high ground, look for assassination of the criminal class running things.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
LOL ... "if," "might be," "could have been," ... etc. Sounds like folk-lore to me.

Clinton wasn't involved in the decision, the State Department's "vote" was one of 9, it wasn't a sale of uranium, it was a merger of companies, and finally all the said uranium stays in the US.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join