It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I googled 'Has WW3 Started' and it seems I'm not the only one...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

If people have to Google it then no, WW3 has NOT started. When it happens- and eventually it WILL, though hopefully not in our lifetimes- everyone will absolutely know and there will be no hiding from the fact.

I disagree completely...

Look at all the close calls and mixed signals that have had us seconds from launching..

With no check and balance for world leaders and only a 7 min launch window...

I do agree that it is inevitable...

Every nuclear power, every new administration is a roll of the dice till we get another hitler..long term it is inevitable..

We should have taken the whole thing over in 1945 before there could ever be a second nuclear power.

WW3 wont be started until somebody pushes the red button and launches the first nuclear weapon and that will be known worldwide immediately in this day of instant communication. Even tribal people in the African Bush have internet these days.

The day the first nuke is launched will start a chin reaction of retaliation, after which the majority of humanity will either be vaporized immediately, die soon after from radiation poisoning, or endure a nuclear winter which will starve out almost all that are left. Very few will survive, and of the few that somehow do survive most will end up wishing they had not.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
Wow people are stupid, asking google "has world war 3 been declared" and "is there going to be a world war 3"

For one I'm not sure if a world war is something that gets "declared" under the radar and without substantial news coverage.

That, and don't people know google is a keyword search and doesn't give yes/no answers?

You mean it's not a Magic 8 ball?

Alexa, is WW3 going to start tomorrow?

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

DDOS... I think. Been trying to post this for a while...

There is a global war on terrorism that until recently only involved the US (see my reply to worldstarcountry above your post).

Now that Russia and Germany are involved the global war on terrorism can be considered WW3. The OP article has the old school "narrative" of country vs. country which I bought hook, line, and sinker. I have realized my mistake.

The battle field is anywhere there is a crowd and some true believers. A soccer match, a concert, a night club, the sidewalk..,

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Why would you believe a nuclear strike signals the beginning of WW3?? nucler strike ended world war 2, not started. Also, neither world war was ever declared as a world war. They were just evens that went global, and after the end of said wars, they were called the great war, and then the second great war.

People watch too many movies. WW3 has been going on since 2009. "oh you will know when ww3 starts" . Yea people, I do know that it already started. Nobody at home in America in WW1 or 2 had to really change much of their lifestyle except ration a few critical war supplies. Its 2017. We have already dominated the majority of resources needed on Earth to keep the supply chain for uncontested warfare in our balance. No need to ration. Its also laughable people think that whole cities have to be destroyed, when battle doctrine has evolved and precision munitions eliminates the need for saturation bombing. Not to mention unfettered global surveillance on any human being with a phone or internet connected device.

Haha, whatever. Keep thinking Albert Einstein had any clue what the future of modern warfare would look like. Everyone in that era just assumed we would already be extinct right now, TODAY, use to nukes. Guess these rocket scientists weren't so #ing smart after all.

Its world war 3 bitches, quit acting like yall have a clue.
edit on 4-13-2017 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

Its world war 3 bitches, quit acting like yall have a clue.

Pretty harsh, do you always talk to your fellow ATSers this way?

In the past, the term 'world war' had only been used when a majority of the world's nations have set up total war economies and actually become active in war.

At this point i don't see any more nations waring with others than any other point in history. Sad truth is, we are a warlike race, and there is some reason behind it, historically speaking.

The only real difference now is we have the power to push a button and devastate the world.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
why does everyone assume WW3 is going to be nuclear? Is that a pre requisite to a official WW3?

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

According to U.K. rags... yeah!

That is the "narrative" nobody is responding to. And me and others already stated it already started.

But reading comprehension is low down on the list.

I've even said I was wrong in posting this thread and perpetuating MSM but nobody reads threads from the start.

Nice to see you!!

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
why does everyone assume WW3 is going to be nuclear? Is that a pre requisite to a official WW3?

It would be a probable outcome. A world war would imply at least one, if not all of the world's major powers duking it out.

When ground or naval battle first begins directly between two nuclear powers, there will be emmense political and military pressure to strike before being stricken. The US and the old Soviet Union never directly fought, only proxies, yet on quite a few occations the fate of the world hung by a thread. Check out 'Able Archer' for a good, if not the best example of how things could very easily go nuclear.

edit on 13-4-2017 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: nightbringr

As stated on the MOAB thread, there are other weapons than nuclear.

The narrative is what they want you to believe. Country vs. country. Not the global religious war that is currently happening for several years now.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

As stated on the MOAB thread, there are other weapons than nuclear.

The narrative is what they want you to believe. Country vs. country. Not the global religious war that is currently happening for several years now.

Can't mount a MOAB on an ICBM or SLBM.

Those won't ever be used en masse. Impractical and expensive. Nukes are so much easier.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

MOAB is old school.

See BASSPLYR's post in the MOAB thread. No radiation, massive. And very deadly.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Most of you are just playing with words here... WWIII has not started.

Definitions of the words don't make it so.

WWIII is and only is when all the big boys start full scale fighting directly against
one and other.

So it would be Russia versus USA , quick escalation and then ICBMS and SLBMS
decimate the home countries... in other words THE END
edit on Fri, 14 Apr 2017 00:03:51 -05000312America/ChicagoFriday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

No. The MSM is playing with words.

Once you see that. it can't be unseen.

Wake up sleepy head!

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: whywhyppt
We are going to need to build a bunch more safe rooms stocked with crayons coloring books and puppies if this really gets started.

As a new puppy owner, I have to say a room with a puppy in it is not a safe room. The crayons are not safe, either. Do not leave them unattended or the puppy will be poopingin technicolor.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: anotheramethyst

Have you seen the "pets forum"??

Cute beagle with allergies thread!!

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Things would be better under Clinton because there would more than likely be saber rattling only, and not "bombing the # out of em'"...

Stupid is as stupid does.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

You are my new favorite hero!!

Tell the truth even if nobody listens!!

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: nightbringr

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: whywhynot
We are going to need to build a bunch more safe rooms stocked with crayons coloring books and puppies if this really gets started.

That's what happens when "MAN" allows itself to be domesticated?

That statement alone sold thousands of crayons!

Honestly though? The biggest downfall to man, was to be conditioned to abandon our primal instincts! I don't care what anyone thinks. Those instincts, make us who we are......

Our three 'primal' instincts are to aquire food, shelter and sex.

Pretty sure we haven't deviated much from that.

Ps. Not sure how attacking our neighbor with clubs for their women, food and cave is anything different from what we do now, anyways.

And there you go attacking his post just to essentially agree with him. You proved his point.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

I added the MOAB detonation and 101st Airborne deployment to Somalia today in my documenting WW3 thread. This brings the number of US troops currently operating in Somalia anywhere from 90-300 depending based on various sources. Conventional and Special forces commandos are contributing directly to the fight against al-Shabab, and have been for at least a decade now since they destroyed the popular movement that almost brought stability to the country. Actually the country had stability for about six months in 2006 before Ethiopia declared war after receiving a nice aid package from the Pentagon.

Search abovetopsecret for Islamic Courts Union, or ICU. Interesting history of brief peace and prosperity there during bush term. But it was a Muslim thing, so they had to go down, and made sure to do it with Christian invaders. How beautiful to see the crusades is still in full force.

Question to class, how many of you all actually even knew there have been American forces in Somalia both on the ground and conducting air strikes since 2007?
edit on 4-15-2017 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join