It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I googled 'Has WW3 Started' and it seems I'm not the only one...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

Not "stupid," more like, "young."

As I stated earlier, whole generations have no experience to base their expectations upon. This is the cell phone generation that did not live through the Cold War.

It does not surprise me in the least that a google for the various term combinations has increased. Ask a young person a question and they ask, "Can I google that?" It is how they operate in the modern world.

Goes to show ya how dumbed the hell down the younger generation has become don't ya think?

If I wanted to talk about the possibility of war and such, I would want to talk to a VET who actually had to put their life on the line, be it for the right reason or the wrong reason.

What does google know?

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I misread your reply! I read, "What can you do about it" and answered.

Sorry.

Anyway, I lived through the last parts of the Cold War. I figured out "duck and cover" was B.S. a long time ago. I thoroughly agree with your statement.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

I misread your reply! I read, "What can you do about it" and answered.

Sorry.

Anyway, I lived through the last parts of the Cold War. I figured out "duck and cover" was B.S. a long time ago. I thoroughly agree with your statement.

It's all good! If we can't discuss the issues and learn to listen how can we come to a compromise?

We aren't always right in our beliefs, but if we don't allow someone to explain how our beliefs are wrong, how can we ever have peace?

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
We are going to need to build a bunch more safe rooms stocked with crayons coloring books and puppies if this really gets started.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot
We are going to need to build a bunch more safe rooms stocked with crayons coloring books and puppies if this really gets started.

That's what happens when "MAN" allows itself to be domesticated?

That statement alone sold thousands of crayons!

Honestly though? The biggest downfall to man, was to be conditioned to abandon our primal instincts! I don't care what anyone thinks. Those instincts, make us who we are......
edit on 13-4-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
This just means World War 3 is actually peaking. I laid out what I felt was a rather compelling argument that World War 3 started in 2009 When Russia finally directly confronted NATO Deep State encroachment in Abkhazia and South Ossetia during the Georgia campaign. Ever since then the Russians have involved themselves more directly with force projection, especially against factions and in places where NATO is also operating force projection.

I even made a fairly damning correlation on the subversive infrastructure attacks and failures that seem to just go back and forth between Russia, USA, and some European states in my last post of the St. Petersburg subway bombing.

If your third eye is open, you will notice WW3 has been raging for about 8 years now.
edit on 4-13-2017 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
The afghan/muslim terrorist/ ISIS war started decades ago.

Time to finish it.

People are not used to the US actually fighting to win.

That's right...these terrorists will not stop by simply asking them "can you please stop?"
They need to be decimated and demoralized, so the hell with it drop 5 more of the MOABs on them.
Hopefully the first one today killed a lot of them.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Honestly though? The biggest downfall to man, was to be conditioned to abandon our primal instincts! I don't care what anyone thinks. Those instincts, make us who we are......

We are conflicted beings, forever poised between the fallen angel and the rising ape (Thank you Terry Pratchet). If we do not deny those instincts to some point, we have no civilization. Then, we are only animals. Finding elaborate ways to mitigate and control those instincts is what makes culture. Finding the appropriate balance is what makes great civilizations rise.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Absolutely spot on brother.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

This is funny considering how many Trump supporters told me they were voting for him to avoid WW3.

So now the world is against bombing ISIS because Trump will be doing it? Funny how partisan politics work.

I've always been against bombing other countries.

We did not bomb another country.

We helped bomb muslim terrorists with the full cooperation of the Afghan military as part of ongoing military operations by the Afghan government.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: redhorse

originally posted by: seeker1963

We are conflicted beings, forever poised between the fallen angel and the rising ape (Thank you Terry Pratchet). If we do not deny those instincts to some point, we have no civilization. Then, we are only animals. Finding elaborate ways to mitigate and control those instincts is what makes culture. Finding the appropriate balance is what makes great civilizations rise.

There is no balance!

How can you say there is a balance when being masculine is a problem??

This is all political! People are worried about WW3? Hell, those Americans so comfortable in their political comfort zone should be more worried about a civil war! It's coming!

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
A LOT of people on these boards need to go back and study WWI and WWII. Right now there is no axis and allies...there is the world against Iran, ISIL, and NK. Russia I think is smart enough to want to come down on the side of humanity and help rid the world of the three aforementioned parasites. As for Afghanistan, Iraq, and Syria...once Iran and their offshoot Hezbollah are exterminated, those three areas should be sorted out in short order. And then, if we could actually rid the world of religion, we can have world peace...but that's for another thread.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
People!! WW3 already started and started many many years ago.

Definition of World War - a war involving many large nations in all different parts of the world. The name is commonly given to the wars of 1914–18 and 1939–45, although only the second of these was truly global.

Is the war on terrorism not a World War?

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

This is funny considering how many Trump supporters told me they were voting for him to avoid WW3.

Perhaps the agenda is the same despite who gets elected. It seems that there is an agenda that has been continued on through each administration. Iraq check, Libya Check,Syria soon to be check, Iran soon to be check.

I mean I have long speculated that presidents are but figureheads to interact with the public to give them the illusion that we who live in the US have a choice and that we are living in a democracy.

I have the luxury of indulging this notion since this is a site known for conspiratorial thinking.

What can you expect when the mainstream election choices are between a obviously criminally corrupt woman with shady connections and a soon to be if not already corrupt war hawk con man with shady connections.
For a democracy or as some would say a republic that seems to pride itself on having choice it's pretty dismal when we are only really given two choices.
It's like choosing between coke or pepsi we are told they are different and one is better then the other and they both have flashy packaging and clever marketing. But when you break it down they are both cola filled with with high fructose corn syrup that makes people fat and leads to health problems or in their lighter versions aspartame which screws with the brain.

The current political system seems to be like being able to choose only between coke and pepsi.
What if I and others want green tea, beer, or kombucha?
The current system does not allow for it.
edit on 13-4-2017 by SolAquarius because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

Your measuring from 9/11, which I used to do. But I came to the conclusion since it did not involve the competing interests of a rival super power with force projection, it was simply Imperial conquest.

2009 is key, because a rival super power finally bit back. Check out my earlier post on this page 2 with the links to my argument that this was the case.

a reply to: SolAquarius

It's like choosing between coke or pepsi we are told they are different and one is better then the other and they both have flashy packaging and clever marketing. But when you break it down they are both cola filled with with high fructose corn syrup

WRONG! Pepsi and coke are absolutely different, especially when Pepsi actually puts out a product that uses real cane sugar as a throwback. Also, PepsiCo does not import tons and tons of coca plants through its pharmaceutical subsidiary and process it into 300 tons of ACTUAL coc aine inside the USA as "medical use coc aine" that you don't seem to be able to get a prescription for or see on the shelves at CVS.

Sorry, but I am a big Pepsi fan, and I know this is off topic, but coca cola and Pepsi are absolutely very different products.
edit on 4-13-2017 by worldstarcountry because: err, without a G, the word big sure does imply something different...

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

Your measuring from 9/11, which I used to do. But I came to the conclusion since it did not involve the competing interests of a rival super power with force projection, it was simply Imperial conquest.

2009 is key, because a rival super power finally bit back. Check out my earlier post on this page 2 with the links to my argument that this was the case.

Thanks, I'll check it out!

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Funny thing about that...

"There is no spoon"

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius

Perhaps the agenda is the same despite who gets elected. It seems that there is an agenda that has been continued on through each administration. Iraq check, Libya Check,Syria soon to be check, Iran soon to be check.

I mean I have long speculated that presidents are but figureheads to interact with the public to give them the illusion that we who live in the US have a choice and that we are living in a democracy.

I have the luxury of indulging this notion since this is a site known for conspiratorial thinking.

What can you expect when the mainstream election choices are between a obviously criminally corrupt woman with shady connections and a soon to be if not already corrupt war hawk con man with shady connections.
For a democracy or as some would say a republic that seems to pride itself on having choice it's pretty dismal when we are only really given two choices.
It's like choosing between coke or pepsi we are told they are different and one is better then the other and they both have flashy packaging and clever marketing. But when you break it down they are both cola filled with with high fructose corn syrup that makes people fat and leads to health problems or in their lighter versions aspartame which screws with the brain.

The current political system seems to be like being able to choose only between coke and pepsi.
What if I and others want green tea, beer, or kombucha?
The current system does not allow for it.

NO Party!

NO country of the western world!

Has the moral high ground to stand on!

They sold us all out the to ALWAYS non mentioned richest families of the world. "Rothchilds"

This family has enough wealth to SAVE the whole world! But that isn't their agenda!

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
msm fear machine still as strong as ever

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
The High ups in the US have nice DUMBS and luxury bunkers to hide away in.

The High ups In Russia have nice DUMBS and luxury bunkers to hide away in.

The High ups In China have nice DUMBS and luxury bunkers to hide away in.

The wealthy power elite most likely have luxury bunkers to hide away in.

Anybody on here have their own bunker luxury or otherwise to hide away in?

Anybody on here on a list that gets access to one of those bunkers?

Probably not.

Isn't it fun to know the world powers who could potentially get us into a nuclear war all literally have their own "SAFE SPACES"?

But most of us average folks don't so we will have to live through the madness of nuclear war if they bring it upon us.
Hope you have your lead based sunscreen.

edit on 13-4-2017 by SolAquarius because: 2 minutes to midnight.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join