It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Horse clashes with alligator in Florida state park

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
So a wild horse in Florida (who Knew) was protecting her foal and stomps and kicks a alligator and it happens fast. The news commentator said the horse did get a small bite on one of her legs, but did she roll that alligator hard.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Good mama horse. I understand you do what you need to, in order to ensure your babies safety.

-Alee

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Horse took a nasty bite to the leg, then retreats.

Croc vs. horse?

Croc

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

If you watch the video and it happens super fast, that horse kicks the gator in the ribs with both it's back hooves. Who knows about the effect to both the horse (infection) and the alligator could have internal injuries.

Ahh nature.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Alligator enjoying the sun and a bloody horse shows up and kicks it in the head
Gator should have taken a leg of the sniper bloody thing

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

If you watch the video and it happens super fast, that horse kicks the gator in the ribs with both it's back hooves. Who knows about the effect to both the horse (infection) and the alligator could have internal injuries.

Ahh nature.

Lets see, kicked by a horse, or bit by a gator?

Thats easy.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Ahh nature.

Thats easy.

Ever seen what sometimes happens when a person is kicked in the head by a horse? Looks like a large rifle round blew it apart. But both animals can be dangerous obviously.
edit on 13-4-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

I vote for neither.

Alligators mouths are full of bacteria and God knows what else, it can and does kill it's prey days later. That horse will be lucky if it is still "kicking" in a week.

And of course getting kicking by a horse (or cow) is very dangerous as well. Again I vote for neither.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

originally posted by: intrptr

Ahh nature.

Thats easy.

Ever seen what sometimes happens when a person is kicked in the head by a horse? Looks like a large rifle round blew it apart. But both animals can be dangerous obviously.

Plenty of stupids volunteering for that, its a rash on the Dupe Tube. Waaait for it...

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I vote for neither.

Alligators mouths are full of bacteria and God knows what else, it can and does kill it's prey days later. That horse will be lucky if it is still "kicking" in a week.

And of course getting kicking by a horse (or cow) is very dangerous as well. Again I vote for neither.

Chicken, bok bok bawwwk!

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Glad I'm not the only one who thought "poor gator"

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Very much so

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Me too. Imagining getting kicked by a horse is worse than getting hit with a baseball bat and getting bit by a croc is worse than being hit with a baseball bat with teeth.
edit on 13-4-2017 by intrptr because: spelling'

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Both are scary rough and tough animals. I went to youtube and watched a compilation video of horses kicking people. Ugly stuff.

new topics

top topics

join