It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rachel Maddow questioned why the WHITE HOUSE spokesman job went to this inept guy, Spicer

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

Because Rachel "I HAVE TRUMP'S TAX RETURNS" Maddow is so obviously 'Nept'.

Nah. She's guilty of over-hyping that taxes thing, and on occasional other stories she overdoes the coverage, beating a dead horse so to speak.

That being said, I find most of her stories to have depth and context, and a well researched point of view, even if I don't always agree with her conclusions 100% of the time. I find I often learn a great deal listening to her.

If I constructed an experiment where I had 2 identical people sitting in booths where one listened to Rachel Maddow and the other listened to a broken blender spin marbles, and then measured the IQ of the individuals afterwards, then the one sitting in the Maddow booth would probably punch me in the face because he got the crappy booth.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Nah. She's guilty of over-hyping that taxes thing, and on occasional other stories she overdoes the coverage, beating a dead horse so to speak.

That being said, I find most of her stories to have depth and context, and a well researched point of view, even if I don't always agree with her conclusions 100% of the time. I find I often learn a great deal listening to her.

If I constructed an experiment where I had 2 identical people sitting in booths where one listened to Rachel Maddow and the other listened to a broken blender spin marbles, and then measured the IQ of the individuals afterwards, then the one sitting in the Maddow booth would probably punch me in the face because he got the crappy booth.

ok, that was funny.
--------
Maddow has no place pointing fingers at 'ineptitude'.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

ALSO...the blender of marbles would have the highest IQ.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Nah. They'd just be mad that you put them in the real "no spin zone..."

(That was for laughs. Of course she applies spin. It's a spin people on the right don't like, ergo you hang up on her and insult her. Shrug. )

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Meh. You all sound like playground bullies.
Geez. Do you like Sean Hannity and Bill O'Riley? Is that more your blender spin speed??

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Geez. Do you like Sean Hannity and Bill O'Riley? Is that more your blender spin speed??

I get dizzy and vomit on the Teacup ride at Disney world.

If you'd puked on as many 5 yr olds as I have, you wouldn't watch Maddow either.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

If you'd puked on as many 5 yr olds as I have, you wouldn't watch Maddow either.

I'm Not sure what your personal health issue has to do with whether or not you should watch a particular journalist. If You vomit while watching Maddie, may I suggest that that isn't her fault?

Just sayin...

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I'm Not sure what your personal health issue has to do with whether or not you should watch a particular journalist. If You vomit while watching Maddie, may I suggest that that isn't her fault?

Just sayin...

I'm in peak health.
I just don't get off on watching a biased commentator with the emotional and intellectual prowess of a 5 yr. old, vomit out MSNBC's daily regurgitation of fake news.
edit on 12-4-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Just sayin...

I'm in peak health.
I just don't get off on watching a biased commentator with the emotional and intellectual prowess of a 5 yr. old, vomit out MSNBC's daily regurgitation of fake news.

Ha. That just means you find that particular flavor of bias unpalatable. I'm guessing the crap served up other places would make me feel the same way. Nobody likes what they consider to be crap.

Meh.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Just sayin...

I'm in peak health.

Ha. That just means you find that particular flavor of bias unpalatable. I'm guessing the crap served up other places would make me feel the same way. Nobody likes what they consider to be crap.

Meh.

See...we both hate crap.
I knew we had a lot in common.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
People, people, enough of a focus on Maddow... enough of a focus on Spicer!

Don’t you think that maybe, just maybe, a significant amount of attention should be paid to THE CRAZY ONE here?

This thread should serve as a case study of the consequences when a manager places a supreme emphasis on loyalty to the manager to the exclusion of any concern about ability and intelligence.

Why, the case study can move to and include a certain Jared Kushner who, by all indications, is highly trusted by THE CRAZY ONE and highly valued for Kushner’s loyalty, but guess what has come to light here?

Kushner Omitted Meeting With Russians on Security Clearance Forms a possible felony (ouch!)

Keith Olbermann, just earlier today, devoted much focus to the crazy one by bluntly issuing this message to that crazy one: "YOU ARE A JACKASS!" supported by a long list of reasons, the Jared Kushner matter included.

edit on 12-4-2017 by theworldisnotenough because: Insertion of an omitted word.

edit on 12-4-2017 by theworldisnotenough because: An afterthought was added with a youtube reference

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
What kind of sophomoric BS am I seeing in this thread?

Openly attacking a person's sexual orientation (ad hominem) and making fun of it is against T&C, no?

Grow up people. I know you hate liberals, but Jesus Christ.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Just sayin...

I'm in peak health.

Meh.

See...we both hate crap.
I knew we had a lot in common.

Indeed. It's like going to a restaurant with a friend and each of you getting the dish that the other finds most repulsive, then trying to convince the other person that their's sucks and they should eat yours instead.

Personally, I would rather just enjoy my juicy burger and fries while they eat boiled frog legs and chilled sheep brains, (but hey, I'm low class like that and prefer to order American rather than some fancy hacked-up foreign food...)

It's something like that anyway...

(You know I love you, man, right??? Your not thinking "ooh she's sooooo mean!
Hope not anyway...)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join