It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do the Globalist want a war between America and Russia?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
They don’t want nuclear war they want world hegemony.

Its possible( God forbid) but very unlikely the Syrian war will lead to a nuclear confrontation.

What we have to understand is that when the US has a secret plan THEY DO EVERYHTING IN THEIR POWER TO CARRY IT OUT.

This is a LEGAL black operation to destabilize 7 ME powers.

Iran is next

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
No one wants a war with Russia...

It is all a dog and pony show..

Trump made a deal with putin and now they are ocastrating the deflection of the American people..

13D Chess amirite...

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

edit on 4/11/2017 by milano because: (no reason given)

"They" might not want nuclear war, depending on who "they" is...they might.
edit on 4/11/2017 by milano because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
It's like watching the Yankees and red sox beating each other up so bad in the playoffs, that the underdogs finally have a shot. Same theory

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ManuelB60

Although I don't understand your analogy, I appreciate the Red Sox reference and therefore gave you a star.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
"They" don't like whites and they want to replace those populations with easier to control brown people.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
There are some people who want to control everything. Russia and China need to fall for that to occur. China is more dependent than Russia on Europe and the USA but eventually their government will be toppled too.

I often wonder why we are picking on the Muslims so much lately, smashing their governments. I guess it is all right to do this if the Saudi's approve of it.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Can you imagine a world-wide martial law set in place by almost global war, but strangely imposed by each country on its own members? Martial law is the key to getting things done in your way quickly. 'Course, there would a lot of discretion between how nations each treated their own, but yet the major goal of world domination toward a One World Government would then be on greased wheels.
edit on 11-4-2017 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

So China can take over the world.

People should be asking themselves who stands the gain the most?

With the US and Russia out of the way.

That only leaves China.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
The controllers amongst them are spiritual vampires who want to gorge on the pain and suffering of war.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I believe Putin is using Trump to halt the NWO and elite globalist and at the same time he could be using Trump to justify th airstrikes for their advantages and since no one found not one single container that contain any use of chemical weapons, I believe Russia as their own stock of chemical weapons but no one dare to ask the question. Even though, there is absolutely no proof of this but what are the possibilities?

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I don't think Globalists want a war between US and Russia or US and China or anything like that. They want tension, like we have now and minor conflicts or proxy wars like in Syria. It makes them money and gives them more power.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Always remember the rule that works every time...Divide and Conquer Now think of all the way

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I'll take a stab at this with the lenses that I view this world through.

America is in too much debt. We owe 20 plus trillion dollars to the world bank and they only continue to lend us money because we serve their purposes, but this will not last. Eventually the world bank and elite will no longer have a use from us and everything I read and interpret point to an eventual transition of power to China. The dragon has no issues with their currency, they have the second largest stockpile of gold, and they have a people with the "right" mind state.

I've read conspiracy theories regarding UN take overs of the United States, operation Jade Helm, all with the idea of overthrowing our republic to replace our Constitution. The idea being that American's are too free spirited. Frankly, this concept is flawed. It would be too difficult and brash to embark on that idea when a more patient approach seems wiser. Why not just remove the strength of the US, its economy, and just transition the world's wealth into China? China's people are more docile and will be easier to manipulate as the decades continue to pass.

2008 in my opinion was planned and orchestrated to steal a vast amount of wealth from the US economy. The false recovery that we are currently in has also been planned. The bankers are not dumb, they know that the world economy is weak and that the markets are now drastically over inflated. They want to collapse the stock market, but it needs to have a reason why. Otherwise the people would riot in the streets, and this is not their goal. They want a more controlled collapse of the market and to do that something or someone must be blamed in a strong enough way to convince the people. Now, for months I was convinced it would be done and then blamed on Trump and the Nationalist movements that has been occurring in the western world right now. But, things are moving differently now. Maybe Trump is playing along with them, maybe he's being manipulated. I'm not sure there but what I do know is Russia is another thorn in their side.

In 2013 Putin started kicking Rothschild bankers out of Russia. The next year Ukraine was toppled and he took over Crimea to protect his bases. In 2015 he completely dismantled the western central bank in Russia and began to move away from the west. That same year Russia began to prepare for an economy not running on the SWIFT banking system. They started to create their own payment system. It should be clear why the western banks/elites do not see Russia as a part of their world and as an enemy.

This false flag chemical attack is exactly what puts our country back on track with engaging in war with Russia and the results of it could be a complete collapse of the American economy where upon the banks will begin QE4 (which could involve the banks themselves buying stocks. I personally think the point of this is to deflate the stock market and blame Russia while the elite steal another trillion plus in wealth. The true death blow and exodus to China won't be for some time yet but I do believe that is their end game.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

So China can take over the world.

People should be asking themselves who stands the gain the most?

With the US and Russia out of the way.

That only leaves China.

Lmao like there would be a world left after the US vs Russia.. hilarious...

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I think now we know why the Globalists hired Trump rather than Hillary.

Trump lies so well and naturally he fits in perfectly for a new set of wars that are based on lies and deceptions.

The US government is just upgrading their lying capacity with Trump. And were so used to his lying, since he has programmed us so, that lies are no longer even decipherable from him or his government.

There’s an old saying…

To kill a rat you get a snake

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

The status quo can't be maintained and they know that. We are running out of money.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

Because there is no money in peace.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TacticalStats
I'll take a stab at this with the lenses that I view this world through.

America is in too much debt. We owe 20 plus trillion dollars to the world bank and they only continue to lend us money because we serve their purposes, but this will not last. Eventually the world bank and elite will no longer have a use from us and everything I read and interpret point to an eventual transition of power to China. The dragon has no issues with their currency, they have the second largest stockpile of gold, and they have a people with the "right" mind state.

I've read conspiracy theories regarding UN take overs of the United States, operation Jade Helm, all with the idea of overthrowing our republic to replace our Constitution. The idea being that American's are too free spirited. Frankly, this concept is flawed. It would be too difficult and brash to embark on that idea when a more patient approach seems wiser. Why not just remove the strength of the US, its economy, and just transition the world's wealth into China? China's people are more docile and will be easier to manipulate as the decades continue to pass.

2008 in my opinion was planned and orchestrated to steal a vast amount of wealth from the US economy. The false recovery that we are currently in has also been planned. The bankers are not dumb, they know that the world economy is weak and that the markets are now drastically over inflated. They want to collapse the stock market, but it needs to have a reason why. Otherwise the people would riot in the streets, and this is not their goal. They want a more controlled collapse of the market and to do that something or someone must be blamed in a strong enough way to convince the people. Now, for months I was convinced it would be done and then blamed on Trump and the Nationalist movements that has been occurring in the western world right now. But, things are moving differently now. Maybe Trump is playing along with them, maybe he's being manipulated. I'm not sure there but what I do know is Russia is another thorn in their side.

In 2013 Putin started kicking Rothschild bankers out of Russia. The next year Ukraine was toppled and he took over Crimea to protect his bases. In 2015 he completely dismantled the western central bank in Russia and began to move away from the west. That same year Russia began to prepare for an economy not running on the SWIFT banking system. They started to create their own payment system. It should be clear why the western banks/elites do not see Russia as a part of their world and as an enemy.

This false flag chemical attack is exactly what puts our country back on track with engaging in war with Russia and the results of it could be a complete collapse of the American economy where upon the banks will begin QE4 (which could involve the banks themselves buying stocks. I personally think the point of this is to deflate the stock market and blame Russia while the elite steal another trillion plus in wealth. The true death blow and exodus to China won't be for some time yet but I do believe that is their end game.

Co-signed. You hit the nail right on the head.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

In recent months there was a video on here wherein some people spend a few days talking about how implement substantive and lasting change. After a couple of days discusisons it was agreed that they only efffective way was through war.

The next several days were spent on discusing how to get the US into frequent and prolonged war.

I made a mistake in not dowwnloading it.

And then there is this.

Paul Wolfowitz, the neoconservative who was Deputy Secretary of Defense under the Bush regime, declared:
“Our first objective is to prevent the re-emergence of a new rival, either on the territory of the former Soviet Union or elsewhere, that poses a threat on the order of that posed formerly by the Soviet Union. This is a dominant consideration underlying the new regional defense strategy and requires that we endeavor to prevent any hostile power from dominating a region whose resources would, under consolidated control, be sufficient to generate global power.”

To prevent China emerging as a greater global economy and thus miltiary capability; replacing the US, the US does not have much time left to start such a war.

These kinds of long term thinking do not away over night.

edit on 12-4-2017 by Azureblue because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-4-2017 by Azureblue because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join