It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do the Globalist want a war between America and Russia?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
It's obvious they have escalated things between Russia and America through Syria.

It's also obvious, they have gotten to Trump through Ivanka, Jared, McMasters, Dina Powell and the rest of the Globalist. What's the end game?

I haven't really looked into the reasoning behind it but it's obvious that someone wants this clash and things are escalating quickly. You have Syria and Russia and the other clash could be North Korea and China. This thing is starting to look like a powder keg that may erupt.

So I would like to hear any theories as to why they might want this to happen. It's like for 8 years, Obama barely mentions Russia and now there's like Russia mass hysteria. I know part of it is the Democrats looking for an excuse as to why Hillary lost the election. So they're just being useful idiots for TPTB, but what's the other side to the story?

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

They want a one world government and a one world currency. Initiating WW3 would allow them more control to execute their plan.

In the case of Russia/Syria, the Banksters and Big Oil want that natural gas pipeline that flows through Turkey. Problem is, so does Putin.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic
It's obvious they have escalated things between Russia and America through Syria.

It's also obvious, they have gotten to Trump through Ivanka, Jared, McMasters, Dina Powell and the rest of the Globalist. What's the end game?

I haven't really looked into the reasoning behind it but it's obvious that someone wants this clash and things are escalating quickly. You have Syria and Russia and the other clash could be North Korea and China. This thing is starting to look like a powder keg that may erupt.

So I would like to hear any theories as to why they might want this to happen. It's like for 8 years, Obama barely mentions Russia and now there's like Russia mass hysteria. I know part of it is the Democrats looking for an excuse as to why Hillary lost the election. So they're just being useful idiots for TPTB, but what's the other side to the story?

No one wants a war with Russia...

It is all a dog and pony show..

Trump made a deal with putin and now they are ocastrating the deflection of the American people..

Which doesn't say one bad word about Russia, the US does exactly the same. America does whatever is in our best intrest even at the expense of others.. so do the Russians.

No one is a mustache twirling villian.

Any collusion with Russia wouldn't be Russia's fault, it would be trumps.. he is the one who is supposed to put America first , because you can believe putin will put Russia first exactly as he should....

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

they want more money for military spending!!!
pockets get lined !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
40 bucks for a light bulb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit on 11-4-2017 by DEANORULES24 because: was not done

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Some men just want to see the world burn.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

They want a one world government and a one world currency. Initiating WW3 would allow them more control to execute their plan.

Sad but true. I still wonder who is controlling the globalists.

On the bright side, the globalists haven't gotten their way very much in the past year....

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: bluesjr

I still wonder who is controlling the globalists.

Lord Jacob Rothschild, and then Soros directly beneath him. And then the Clintons and the Obamas directly beneath Soros.

edit on 4/11/2017 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

I doubt there'd be much left for the globalists to 'globalize'...

Just a guess, but, keeping the U.S. and Russia at odds, rather than war-and neither will go to war over Syria-keeps any 'accord' from happening between the two. If the 'globalists' fear Trump, envision the fear if Trump and Putin worked together, economically and militarily. Two superpowers aligned? That would give them pause and all their agencies. EU, UN, WTO, NATO Ad Nauseum.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
they are following 'protocols'

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Simple answer is because the majority of the war will happen in Europe.

Massive amounts of money were made after the previous world wars. That's pretty much how the USA ended up so wealthy.

Ask the UK how long it was paying off the debt for the "help: it have them for world war 2.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Because they are a-holes that think that human lives are like Super Mario as in once youre dead you can start all over and redo the level with infinite lives.

They are currently trying to geo-engineer yoshiis as we speak

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I have a sneaking suspicion that both Trump and Putin (possibly Xi as well), are working together for their own self-interests. They will fight each other is spirit only, while their men and women die and the wrong people get rich. The economy may or may not benefit depending on the motive.

War is Profit

A war profiteer is any person or organization that profits from warfare or by selling weapons and other goods to parties at war. The term can have strong, negative connotations. General profiteering may also occur in peace time. An example of war profiteers were the "shoddy" millionaires who allegedly sold recycled wool and cardboard shoes to soldiers during the American Civil War.

The ten highest war profiteers are Lockheed Martin, Boeing, BAE Systems, General Dynamics, Raytheon, Northrop Grumman, European Aeronautic Defense and Space Company EADS, Finmeccanica, L-3 Communications, and United Technologies.

These corporations are all directly connected with production of weapons, machinery, vehicles, aircraft, electronics and artillery(including missiles) and as such have significant political influence given their lobbying efforts and campaign contributions to members of the United States Congress in the promotion of war efforts. In 2010, the defense industry spent $144 million on lobbying and donated over $22.6 million to congressional candidates.

Link

The "kill two birds" aspect is that they force regime change in the countries without Rothschild banks and attachment to the IMF. Also, check my sig for the bloodlines that make the decisions regarding foreign affairs.

edit on 11-4-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

If the intent is indeed war between these two massively militarized nations, I can think of two reasons off of the cuff. First, money. As the Bible says, the love of money is the root of all evil. Secondly, population reduction. We are on the verge of overwhelming unemployment due to massive AI advances. What need would the elite have for all of us "useless eaters" once that occurs?

However, I believe that war is not what is wanted, only tension requiring continued belief in the need for intelligence services and a huge military.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Why do the Globalist want a war between America and Russia?

$$$$$$

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Because war is profitable, and a new control structure is enacted after every damn one. Which they have pre-designed to benefit richly from.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
HERE I GO AGAIN

For the hundredth time!

This is NOT complex

The Globalists, through the US has a secret operation, of course its no longer secret, to DESTABILIZE 7 ME COUNTRIES.

HOW MANY TIMES AM I GOING TO HAVE TO POST THIS?

When is it going to stick in peoples minds?

I am starting to wonder whether some occult force about closing peoples minds to this simple fact

Even Trump press secretary yesterday slipped up and admitted it

edit on 11-4-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

To purge.

Simple as that. We have become too expensive and resources are getting scarce due to climate change. And slave labor can replaced with robotics now. Lots of land would open to exploiting with no one to stop them. Mining to build ships to mars. There is a long term plan.

ISIS has a long term plan too. They know that eventually our economy can't handle non ending war. The middle east remembers that lesson from the Roman Empire I'm sure. Time is on their side. This is their purge.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluesjr

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Sad but true. I still wonder who is controlling the globalists.

On the bright side, the globalists haven't gotten their way very much in the past year....

Why would the globalists, illuminati or Rothchilds want nuclear war???

They wouldn't..

Any big crazy events are by definition chaotic..

Chaos by definition doesn't benefit those in power, it benefits those out of power who want to take over..

Any event that killed off even 5% of the population would stir the pot SOOO much there would be no way to ensure those who were in power before, would retain that power after.

So any secret ubber powerful group who runs the world, doesn't want big wars and chaotic events... they want the status quo...

They want us docile , working and paying taxes...

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

To purge.

Simple as that. We have become too expensive and resources are getting scarce due to climate change. And slave labor can replaced with robotics now. Lots of land would open to exploiting with no one to stop them. Mining to build ships to mars. There is a long term plan.

ISIS has a long term plan too. They know that eventually our economy can't handle non ending war. The middle east remembers that lesson from the Roman Empire I'm sure. Time is on their side. This is their purge.

Chaos doesn't benefit those in power , the status quo does.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Like the rest of the ME, Syria is next on the chopping block because of $$. A huge reserve of oil was discovered in the Golan Heights which is in disputed territory. Some estimates put the reserve as the third largest in the world. North Korea is a distraction, at best...this gold mine in the Golan Heights is apparently worth risking nuclear war?...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The time is now to be ready - whatever that means for you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join