It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tax March Saturday April 15

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Go march if makes you feel good, even if it is for ridiculous reasons.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
So, a glorified liberalized Parade to "ask" for something?

Stop paying taxes

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
So, a glorified liberalized Parade to "ask" for something?

Stop paying taxes

Not even asking, just complaining about Trumps tax returns.

JFC

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Problem with protesting Monday through Sat, is that Sundays protest loses validity.

I am starting to think this is the purpose.

It kills credibility for real grievances

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Too bad they can't focus. If the march were simply about a fair tax system (like a flat tax system), there would be quite a lot of support.

But throwing in the need to see Trump's returns just makes it a joke that nobody except Trump haters will pay attention to. They need to get over the Trump tax thing, if Obama's conservative hunting IRS couldn't find anything in them, what do these people think they will find? Oh, I know, an investment (one of thousands he has worldwide) in a Russian company that they can blow out of proportion and make it a "thing".

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

How many tax protests (specifically tax protests against high taxes) have you attended in the past, Byrd? This seems to be out of character for you.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I know what he's hiding: Nothing. It's not "hiding" when it's his right to never show his tax returns to anyone.

Tax returns are private, protected by law. Those trying to force him to release them are wannabe bullies; I say "wannabe" bullies because the efforts will be a lesson in futility.

But, to each their own, I suppose.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

This is the #Resistance

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Would someone please remind me again of the law/requirement that trump release his tax returns. I can't seem to find one.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
If you're going to march on taxes, at least march to get rid of them. What is the point of this . . . it accomplishes nothing. Let's march to get rid of unfair taxation!

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Too late.
Rachel Maddow already got Trump's taxes.
Big show...and everything.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
The March was as small as I expected, around 300 people. There were some interesting differences between it and the women's March in Washington DC. I will post my notes here after I get home. Although this march was fairly small, I understand that some of the other much larger.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Would someone please remind me again of the law/requirement that trump release his tax returns. I can't seem to find one.

There isn't one. This is just another desperate turd hunt by that perennially butt-hurt segment of the Left who are still having a tough time coming to terms with the fact that Bill Clinton's wife lost fair and square to President Trump.

Honest to God -- I know this sounds nuts, but I think there's a significant number of these leftists who think that if they "catch" President Trump at something, a Magic Fairy will wave her wand and all-of-a-sudden Bill Clinton's wife will be president.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

People keep forgetting that Trump promised to release his tax returns almost 2 years ago, and still hasn't met that promise, as a matter of fact, he withdrew and reneged on that promise!

Donald Trump Promised to Release His Tax Returns a Year Ago: ‘I Have No Objection’

Another broken promise from the tRumpster!

edit on 15-4-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

People keep forgetting that Trump promised to release his tax returns over a year ago, and still hasn't met that promise, as a matter of fact, he withdrew and reneged on that promise!

Donald Trump Promised to Release His Tax Returns a Year Ago: ‘I Have No Objection’

Another broken promise from the tRumpster!

Your link, like your claim, is useless.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

The link is fixed, sorry about that.

What's useless though, are Donald Trump's empty promises and lies.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

The link is fixed, sorry about that.

What's useless though, are Donald Trump's empty promises and lies.

What "empty promises and lies" are those?

Certainly they don't rise to the level of the truly evil and damaging lies told by failed stammering dimwit Obama.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Specific to the thread, he lied about releasing his tax returns when he made that empty promise. His tax returns could show fealty to foreign businesses, instead of his empty promise of "America First". They could show tax loop holes
that he and his rich backers benefit from, and that he won't be addressing in tax reform.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Specific to the thread, he lied about releasing his tax returns when he made that empty promise. His tax returns could show fealty to foreign businesses, instead of his empty promise of "America First". They could show tax loop holes
that he and his rich backers benefit from, and that he won't be addressing in tax reform.

President Trump's tax returns "could" show a lot of things, but "fealty" to foreign businesses...? Give me a break.

For the record, I use every "tax loop hole" I can because it's perfectly legal to do so.

I'm glad there are rich people like President Trump and his "rich backers". They create a tremendous amount of economic activity and jobs. It's not a bunch of penniless liberals with their hands out all the time creating jobs in this country.

And how do you know what President Trump is going to propose in his tax reform? He's detailed marginal rate changes and CLOSING loopholes, but there are no public details beyond that.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Even if his taxes show foreign businesses, so what? It is not illegal even if Trump owns the entire Rosneft. As an American citizen, doing business for money is his right.
edit on 15-4-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join