It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewers Predict North Korea Starts WW3

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Ed Dames to have Coast to Coast AM interview after Easter on 17th I think. He will reveal his prognosis of North Korea, the event he envisions as precursor of the kill Shot

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   
It is more likely that NK has the capability to nuke themselves and blame it on USA and that started the war.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: FissionSurplus
a reply to: whywhynot
My personal feeling is that China is not only going to double-cross North Korea, but also the United States. There are many things here they would love to have, and we are not giving it up to them fast enough.

We owe them a lot of money, not to mention the fact that China can never be the world's biggest super power with the US standing in the way.

These are just some of my thoughts. One wouldn't imagine that a communist country has imperialistic ambitions, but who knows?

You understand that China was imperialistic under the Manchu Dynasty, right? It was later, in the 19th century, that the provinces revolted against the successor. That name escapes me but the point is should China choose that path, it will be a return to that ideology, not the beginning.

edit on 14-4-2017 by PRSpinster because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: everyonedies

Why would Kim choose that path? Who would he have to control if he killed off his own people? That makes zero sense. Even he is not that stupid.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Then why comment at all? That's like doing a book report but only reading the first page of the book. Lazy, too.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

Maybe a variation of this:

"The next use on a "battlefield" of an atomic bomb will be done by North Korea, according to him it will be detonated in the North Korean peninsula. He also said the bomb is already in place in the Korean peninsula not far north from the DMZ."

www.abovetopsecret.com...

originally posted by: everyonedies
It is more likely that NK has the capability to nuke themselves and blame it on USA and that started the war.

edit on 14-4-2017 by greyhat because: .

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Nuke war can scare the # out of anyone. We have the amount to nuke our planet more then twice. How many is to many? But being worried over north Korea having the capability of causing so much aggravation between the super powers of the world to nuke our planet...sounds like common paranoia. The lefts sure been having that a lot lately. What do you all have to be paranoid about? Shady bunch of people.

Our common fears and out cries as of late will be the true reason for WWIII.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
It sounds like "remote viewers" may be writing stories for the Daily Star. The publication is predicting that Kim Jung will conduct a huge underground nuclear test-blast on "Military Foundation Day", which is Tuesday, April 25, 2017.

Full Story - www.dailystar.co.uk...

Also, the latest projection is for the U.S.S. Carl Vinson battle group to arrive in the North Korea vicinity approximately April 24, 2017.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

And on April 28 comes the next debt ceiling day.

www.washingtonpost.com... b4-9e613afeb09f_story.html

If big money wants war Trump will go to war...
edit on 23-4-2017 by greyhat because: .

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
FissionSurplus,

Planning to watch this Killshot video. Do the RV'ers say anything about NK attacking Japan (initially) or is it only SK you think?

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

U.S. Defense analysts now believe that North Korea will have the capability of striking the U.S. with a nuclear missile in 2018. Not 2020 as previously believed.

One Source: newsbeatsocial.com...

Kim Jong is either getting outside help, or has smarter scientists than we give him credit for...or BOTH.

Either way, time for our CIA to show us what they can do in the area of covert assassination. We don't want the title of this thread to become reality next year!

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

U.S. Defense analysts now believe that North Korea will have the capability of striking the U.S. with a nuclear missile in 2018. Not 2020 as previously believed.

One Source: newsbeatsocial.com...

Kim Jong is either getting outside help, or has smarter scientists than we give him credit for...or BOTH.

Either way, time for our CIA to show us what they can do in the area of covert assassination. We don't want the title of this thread to become reality next year!

Other sources claim NK already has this capability. They keep changing their stories from week to week. Imo we shouldn't wait any longer to neutralize this threat.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
i remember back in 2008 i had a dream that i posted about on here where i escaped from a hospital that housed people being quarantined because some super virus and the town was a ghost town filled with ruins.
the town also had patrols of chinese, russian and korean military vehicles and they mostly ignored people.

this was also after a dream i had where san francisco bay was a dried up floodplain and the bridge was destroyed by a thermonuclear explosion causing the sky to turn red and the dried mud to become molten.

..nothing happened but i always had the feeling it would be a while till it would(not the war), as in my next life was when this dream occurred and i got 10 years still at most.. so take it as you will.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
A remote view prediction, good. That means it is approaching 100% unlikely to happen.

Are you saying that Remote Viewers have an abysmal track record, RoadGravel?

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

I'm sure someone will tell us they have been right most of the time but we just don't know it because it's secret.

NK, axis of evil since, forever. Same with Iran. Russia, cold war 60 years.

Can't go wrong claiming one of them.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Major Dames predicted this well before NK had any capability to have viable nukes. They will hit south Korea and that is the beginning of the war we have been fearing for decades but darned if we can't stop until we're all screwed up and we have death and destruction all over the world.

I feel that NK will EMP us and then hurry and bomb So Ko, perhaps Japan, Guam, and Hawaii, before we turn them into a sheet of glass. Most of us will be running around freaking out because suddenly nothing works and people will freeze. I think it's going to be a very cold winter.

A nice little hint is that natural gas and propane continue to run and fill the lines even though there is no electricity, so if you have one of those at least you can cook or sterlize water, etc. Otherwise, it'll be cooking outside. I'm bugged out but the thought of so many people being vaporized horrifies me!!!

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

I'm sure someone will tell us they have been right most of the time but we just don't know it because it's secret.

NK, axis of evil since, forever. Same with Iran. Russia, cold war 60 years.

Can't go wrong claiming one of them.

I remember the media freaking out when George Bush named those countries as the "axis of evil" in one of his State of the Union speeches. Obviously, they were labeled as such before Bush said it on national TV.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join