It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Syria Gas Attack A False Flag?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: oddnutz

Hmmm...i wonder if those without gloves lived for much longer after those images were made?

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Echo007

I bet it was the terrorist group who had it inside a building that was bombed.

Huh, that's what Russia said.
Imagine that.

It's a hell of a lot more likely than Assad gassing civilians for the hell of it.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   
How CNN reports Trump's reaction/response and the way he's framing it is one way to see how the narrative is being played out.

Of course he can't appear to run cover for Assad.

Assad made the mistake of referring to US special op incursions in the fight against ISIS as "invaders".

Shame to see Trump just running with it according to the script.

Of course it is a heinous crime against humanity, but there's no talk of an investigation to determine the source and who was behind it.

Same old BS.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 03:30 AM
link   
This scenario like many of the others, is to be used as evidence against Assad and/or Russia in any forthcoming war trials. End of story. The white helmets appear wherever there's a camera. They've already been outed for "rescuing" the same little girl 4 times and the real Syrian Defence team believe them to be actors. The minute America said ok we're not going to oust Assad he can stay (I'm sure Assad is grateful for USA's permission to rule his own country) this attack happened. Expect many more

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Here is a picture of one of the Saudi sourced chlorine bags, that were found in East-Aleppo a few months ago :

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

No and I don't really want to look, the images and videos out of Syria are enough of that for this week.

a reply to: MysterX

Sure they could of had future unforseen health complications from being exposed to the nerve agent, there could be all sorts of variables though like quality of the sarin and age and others things too that will determine the severity of being exposed I imagine. I honestly don't know enough about sarin gas.

Blaming Assad does not make sense as he would have nothing to gain and everything to lose by doing this. Either the terrorists did this AGAIN or it was an accident imo.
edit on 6-4-2017 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-4-2017 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Great thread, came here after i read the first reports in the german newspapers today. And that even "our" foreign minister Gabriel stated yesterday that there is no evidence yet, for Assad being the mastermind behind that alleged gas attack. Some will say now: Alleged? But didn´t you see the pictures of the injured people? Yes, i did, but i know who presented them to me, the w e s t e r n MSM. Which have the order to make us western people want to hate the russians, Assad, NK, China etc.

Would Assad be that stupid, knowing that the whole w e s t e r n MSM world is watching and waiting for any msiatke he makes? Why exactly happened it one day after Trump said that he is ok with the ongoing reign of Assad? Why one day before the brussels syria conference, knowing that the western MSM, military and political world would be upset?

What are the consequences now, and who profits of these consequences?
Trump suggests unilateral measures against the syrian government. The "west" strives for an UN resolution and maybe a no fly zone for the syrian airforce over syria(remember Hillary?)

All that didn´t Assad know would happen if he would start an attack with gas???

Sure...

But is the "west", it´s geopoliticians and military that profits. All those that try to bring down Assad since years, and fail. That are those that profit now!

I just say it with Bob Marley:
Don´t let them fool ya!!!

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: oddnutz
a reply to: MysticPearl

While I pretty much agree with your thread I just wanted to point out that I can find images of first responders without protective gear treating victims of the sarin gas attack in Tokyo years ago. Just thought I would share that.

Did you know that just the day before the gass attack, the white helmets conducted a sarin gass drill.

The drill was conducted in the exact same location this gass attack took Place.

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Assad has precisely NOTHING to gain from using Sarin and EVERYTHING to lose. He and his government have fought their way back almost to the point where the international community are resigned to him staying in power (certainly in some areas of the country
)

Is the man desperate to unravel the years of struggle it took to get to this point???? Does he really want the international condemnation that leads to him being ousted and tried as a war criminal????

In case anyone is not aware there were calls for Assad to be removed by Obama several years ago after an alleged Sarin attack in Ghouta. Obama even seemed to be playing along or buying into it UNTIL British testing of the compounds leftover indicated that the gas used was not known to belong to Assad!

In my opinion, had they cross-referenced the samples with Gaddafi's stockpiles or that of the Saudis they may have reached conclusions they wouldn't want to share.

This trick has been tried before and it was only through luck and circumstance that it didn't work. Somehow, I doubt Trump will push for a full examination of samples from this supposed attack in order to reference the origin of the gas used.

This is a clear and obvious ploy to create the circumstances for international intervention to partition Syria and strike a blow against Russia just for good measure. WW3 continues to expand...

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Well, do you believe our government? Do you believe the media? Pretty much anything either tells us is suspect.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   
The last time this happened it was false flag attack:

"Syrian Rebels Caught in ‘False-Flag’ Kidnapping
April 16, 2015

Exclusive: In August 2013, when the U.S. government almost went to war in Syria over a Sarin attack, suspicions that it was a rebel “false-flag” were ridiculed. But new disclosures about a rebel role in kidnapping NBC’s Richard Engel several months earlier show the rebels knew such propaganda tricks, says Robert Parry.

By Robert Parry

In December 2012, Syria’s U.S.-backed “moderate” rebels pulled off a false-flag kidnapping and “rescue” of NBC’s chief foreign correspondent Richard Engel and his crew, getting the crime blamed on a militia tied to Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, a propaganda scam that NBC played along with despite having evidence of the truth.

On Wednesday, Engel, who had blamed an Assad-linked Shiite militia in reports both for NBC and Vanity Fair, acknowledged that a new examination of the case persuaded him that “the group that kidnapped us was Sunni, not Shia.” He added that the kidnappers “put on an elaborate ruse to convince us they were Shiite shabiha militiamen.”

According to an account published by the New York Times on Thursday in its “Business Day” section NBC executives had evidence from the beginning that the actual kidnappers were part of “a Sunni criminal element affiliated with the Free Syrian Army, the loose alliance of rebels opposed to Mr. Assad.”

The Free Syrian Army has been the principal rebel force supported by the U.S. government which, in April 2013, several months after Engel’s high-profile ordeal, earmarked $123 million in aid to the group to carry out its war against Assad’s government.

The other significance of the Syrian rebels’ successful false-flag kidnapping/rescue of Engel is that it may have encouraged them to sponsor other events that would be blamed on the Syrian government and excite the U.S. government and media to intervene militarily against Assad.

The inspectors were under extraordinary U.S. pressure to implicate Assad"

consortiumnews.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

"Having established, beyond a shadow of doubt, that neither the Syrian government nor any of its agents was responsible for the deaths of civilians from Sarin poisoning in Ghouta three years ago, it follows that all subsequent action taken directly or indirectly against Syria has been illegitimate. It also follows that responsibility for the deaths and injury of tens of thousands of innocent Syrian civilians and as many loyal Syrian soldiers and defence forces at the hands of violent sectarian extremists and mercenaries since August 2013, lies with those who have – in full knowledge of the truth – developed and maintained the fraudulent supporting narrative of the ‘Syrian civil war’ in the Western sphere."

ahtribune.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
look here from the lefts most trusted news source,cnn.

At first, people were unaware it was a gas attack, Abdullah said. People who rushed to help others were overtaken by the gas, including several White Helmets, who had to be rescued by others from the group, also known as the Syrian Civil Defense.

Suspected gas attack in Syria reportedly kills dozens

so is this fake news or the truth. so now all off a sudden news organizations are collaborating with trump to push a false flag after a year or so of ragging on him.

please.

edit on 6-4-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

George Webb has a good vid up on this gas attack
eta this piece I found interesting

A lot has been said about the repeated attempts to assign blame for the staged and alleged gas attacks in Syria on Damascus. Among others, such claims have been dissected by French journalists, who have managed to expose not only the trace of US special services in similar cases, but also traces of their own French colleagues. The details of the Western criminal scheme aimed at the overthrow of the Syrian government has recently been uncovered by a Lebanese edition of the Middle East Panorama. In particular, this media source would present the information received about a criminal plot against Syria that was prepared by the special services of several countries, including those of Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, Turkey, Israel, France, UK and the United States, which continue providing logistical support to various terrorist groups inside Syria.
The last meeting of the representatives of the above mentioned intelligence agencies, where the plan to incriminate the Syrian government for the use of chemical weapons, was at an Israeli army camp deep inside the occupied territory of the Golan Heights. The meeting was also attended by the leaders of a number of terrorist groups. As for the events that took place on April 4 in the vicinity of Idlib, the Syrian authorities have already announced that there was no chance that any of their forces took part in such a crime. The Syrian Air Force did carry out a number of strikes against a large ammunition depot near Khan Sheikhun controlled by terrorists. It turned out that this warehouse was used as a workshop for the production of landmines filled with poisonous substances. Once produced in large numbers, those munitions would be used by militants against both Syrian and Iraqi government forces. journal-neo.org...

edit on 6-4-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I found a video from three years ago that they are using to verify this new attack.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I don't understand why Assad would gas his own people the day before peace talks... then John McCain, a known Neocon scumbag says "We must do something!"

Another boogeyman, War, War, War!!!

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
I found a video from three years ago that they are using to verify this new attack.

Please share this video!

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Putin rebukes Netanyahu over ‘groundless’ accusations on suspected chemical incident in Syria

Russian President Vladimir Putin told Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in a telephone conversation that it was unacceptable to make “groundless” accusations concerning the alleged chemical weapons incident that took place in Syria earlier this week.
During the phone call initiated by the Israeli side on Thursday, Putin and Netanyahu stressed the importance of boosting international efforts to tackle terrorism, the Kremlin said in a statement.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Why would they do a gas attack once every 4 years? I makes no sense. I think explosive bombs are far more damaging than gas bombs.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
If this even really happened, it was announced already long before it happened. The chemical attack was supported by some arab states and most importantly by France and the UK, but also other EU countries have their hands in this chemical attack.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join