It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its dena trying to figure out how to share to good stuff in 100 characters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
NOTICE: AboveTopSecret.com management is now enforcing new standards for the opening posts of threads.

Opening posts that contain minimal content, links with little or no explanation, YouTube videos with no commentary, images with little or no commentary, and similar nominal content may be removed without warning or explanation. If your topic is important to you, make sure you explain why, with links and supporting material so that our members may offer more relevant contributions, and ultimately, better threads. In fact, if you have less to say than this simple notice, then you probably do not have enough to start a new thread. Thank you for your assistance in helping to create great threads on ATS.

When you click this form-field, this message will disappear.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: dmc0420

Try typing your post in a text document and pasting it in your thread. I think you might be hitting return and posting too son.

No reason to make it less than 100 characters, in fact, the more good content you share, the better.

Good luck.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
is it possible to share complete personal relevant experience in 100 characters I had this problem with other blogs and forums how can there be true sharing of relevant experience without going into details or using descriptions that help readers determine commonality

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

NVM

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: dmc0420
is it possible to share complete personal relevant experience in 100 characters I had this problem with other blogs and forums how can there be true sharing of relevant experience without going into details or using descriptions that help readers determine commonality

Not really sure why'd you'd need to limit it to 100 characters, but you don't have that limitation here, unless it's the thread title you're talking about.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: dmc0420

Just wanted to give you a flag to p.o. some peeps.
Welcome, grow thick skin, back up whatever you say with links
and photos (the trolls will still come out from under their rocks).
And above all, support our duly elected POTUS.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

thank you! I thought that's where I wrote about myself and reasons for joining.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: dmc0420

Why limit it?

If you use up all the space allowed in one box, simply type (continued) at the bottom and reply to your post with the rest in the next box. We are wordy folks and this is understood and appreciated. Trust me. People here will take the time to read it.

new topics

top topics

join