It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another missing person in Boston

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I didnt have time to read your link, but its very odd and WILL NOT stop!!!! I live in Milwaukee and weve had this problem for well over a decade.
It includes more than the just our city. Coincidentally, (or not?) If you follow the rivers out of the city on a map, you find the same pattern in every population center on that route.
The M.O. is always the same;
Early 20's, good health, was here one second and gone the next, if found, found in a river/body of water thats been searched numerous times before, shoes missing.
Is it a conspiracy? Who knows. Until we have solid answers we must all remain diligent. Stay safe everyone!

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brian4real
I didnt have time to read your link, but its very odd and WILL NOT stop!!!! I live in Milwaukee and weve had this problem for well over a decade.
It includes more than the just our city. Coincidentally, (or not?) If you follow the rivers out of the city on a map, you find the same pattern in every population center on that route.
The M.O. is always the same;
Early 20's, good health, was here one second and gone the next, if found, found in a river/body of water thats been searched numerous times before, shoes missing.
Is it a conspiracy? Who knows. Until we have solid answers we must all remain diligent. Stay safe everyone!

Shoes missing?

That is as weird as the date cluster.

The many cases of shoes turning up in Canada with human feet still in them proves that shoes do not come off by themselves if one ends up dead in water.

So... why are they all missing their shoes?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join