It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian government posts April Fools' Day prank offering "election interference"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+41 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
С сылка на сайт

MOSCOW -- Need some election interference? The Russian Foreign Ministry is ready to help -- or so it says on April Fools’ Day. On Saturday, the ministry posted on its Facebook page an audio file of the purported new automated telephone switchboard message for Russian embassies. “To arrange a call from a Russian diplomat to your political opponent, press 1,” the recording begins, in Russian and English. Press 2 “to use the services of Russian hackers,” and 3 “to request election interference.”

такие люди!

Not only is this Russian boogey man storyline pushed by the US lefties a joke here, the Ruskies think its pretty damn funny too!
I can just imagine them, sitting around riding their bears and drinking vodka, laughing at us.

We must not let this stand
the United States must strike back with the full force of its MEMEtic Warfare Capabilities.

edit on 1-4-2017 by dashen because: in communist russia post edits you

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

We must not let this stand
the United States must strike back with the full force of its MEMEtic Warfare Capabilities.

We have I thought. Calls into the switchboard on the US end result in drone strikes on your favorite enemy.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Thread of the night! You win. Sweet

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
LOL. That's great. I can't help but love Russian sense of humor. Let's hope all the lefties don't get triggered...

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I hate those automated calls, I would rather a Russian diplomat answered so I could ask questions about the quality of the Russian hackers. I know, you can't trust the Russians, they will say all their hackers are the best in the world.

Oh wait, It's april first. Rats. I see the Russians also have a sense of humor.

+15 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

“To arrange a call from a Russian diplomat to your political opponent, press 1,” the recording begins, in Russian and English. Press 2 “to use the services of Russian hackers,” and 3 “to request election interference.”

To add...

If you work for CNN and find this not funny, please Press 4, 2 and 0, as you're gonna need a little Dank to get through this moment...

Ha, ha...

edit on 1-4-2017 by BestinShow because: Add "need"

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

hahahahahahahaha

Outstanding!

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

This is hilarious! Those are the Russians I know and love, their sense of humor is never far away.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Those ruskies are pretty funny. They laughed about the dossier and even invited sarah jessica parker to meet their diplomat. Great thread champ

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Great covered keyboard in coffee again .
That best april fools prank heard in years .

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Wanna bet CNN takes it serious and reports it as proof of Russian interference!

Hilarious!

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Nancy Pelosi and Maxine Waters both fell for it.
Probably.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   

This is another example of why Putin is more popular than Obama even in the United States. Obama is too damn full of himself to take a joke.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Hey, you're right! I see that PUTIN was named as Time's man of the year, before Obama was.

Source: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Best

April

Fools

EVER!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

This is another example of why Putin is more popular than Obama even in the United States. Obama is too damn full of himself to take a joke.

I'm not an Obama fan but to suggest Putin is more popular, especially in USA is stupid. Worldwide, it isn't even close, especially when you know what Putin has done RE: Crimea, Ukraine, Turkey, his opponents, his enemies, etc

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
We're being trolled by Russia.'

This is not winning! We troll, we don't get trolled. Teflon Don, DO WORK!

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Love it!

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

LOL man Democrats are getting their butts trolled in this election. They have gone unhinged, conspiracy theorists, and easy prey.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: C84K2

In my experience the Russians are good people. I've worked with two different men.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join