It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump tweets plea for Obama to be investigated, not Russia

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
But what is there to investigate? The FBI and Justice Department confirmed nothing. His own administration had to apologize to the British for the claim they were used to spy on him. I mean Trump made this accusation so surely he had the evidence before he decided to open his mouth right?

Outside it may be April Fools' Day, but inside my heart there are two new angry Donald Trump tweets.

On Saturday morning, the president insisted he wasn't going to be fooled by, um, the fake media.

"When will Sleepy Eyes Chuck Todd and @NBCNews start talking about the Obama SURVEILLANCE SCANDAL and stop with the Fake Trump/Russia story?," he tweeted.

You know that the president really means it because "SURVEILLANCE SCANDAL" was in capital letters.

A second tweet was coming right up: "It is the same Fake News Media that said there is 'no path to victory for Trump' that is now pushing the phony Russia story. A total scam!"

www.cnet.com...

Where's his evidence? Didn't say he was going to provide proof? Where's Nunes? He clearly accused the previous administration of spying on him so where's his direct evidence? Why does he need to investigate something he already claimed as fact? He has nothing. He read this on Fox news, Breitbart whatever and decided to run with it. Now he, his administration and supporters are running around like headless chickens trying to use anything as an excuse. He has nothing so there's nothing to investigate.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
So Trump has triggered the left once again ...Maybe the new thread will become slow at page 200 this time .Here is a novel idea , help him out , agree with him admit it and it will go away really quick . Trumps tweets are like shovels for the left to keep digging with ...So ,are you feeling lucky punk ?

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Well, The WH invited Schiff et al to come look at the evidence and Schiff walked out looking less than thrilled after the visit.

I fully expect Democrats to double down regardless, much as they have after the election (and learning nothing).

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I find it amusing how you're more concerned about whether or not Trump is 'triggering' the left and not whether his fantastic claims have any truth behind them.

His lies clearly don't concern you. It's all a big partisan game, left vs right, and you don't seem to be concerned about the consequences.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Well, The WH invited Schiff et al to come look at the evidence and Schiff walked out looking less than thrilled after the visit.

Oh goody, you believe Schiff looked 'less than thrilled' so this is enough proof for you? I should take your observation then as fact.

How long ago did Trump accuse the Obama administration of wiretapping him? About a month ago? Where's his direct evidence?

+5 more 
link   
Folk keep underestimating Prez Trump. Does he have the goods this time? My guess is yes. Deep State smacked on the world wide web by a POTUS. BAM!

I believe Trump is the karma for the rogue state that performed the deadly coup on JFK. Will they let our country survive their downfall?
edit on 1-4-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

I find it amusing how you're more concerned about whether or not Trump is 'triggering' the left and not whether his fantastic claims have any truth behind them.
I am not overly concerned with internal US politics as much as foreign policy . I am after all not American but I do notice the disconnect between sensibilities and the left leaning mindsets weather in the US or outside ....But go ahead and make his day

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Sweet. Maybe they can include the clinton crime syndicate in that investigation. Two birds. One stone.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

He is Attempting to deflect, knowing his followers will be led wherever he wants.

An innocent President would be more righteous and WANT to get to the bottom of what happened with Russia. He's acting guilty as crap instead.

"I am lending my full support and bending all the resources of our IC to finding out what Russia did and how so we can defend our great nation from the scourge of cyber warfare. We will also determine, once the facts are clear, what response we will make to Putin and the Russian government to deter them from taking such dangerous and corrosive actions towards our democracy. ". See? That would be Presidential.

Sigh

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

Oh goody, you believe Schiff looked 'less than thrilled' so this is enough proof for you? I should take your observation then as fact.

How long ago did Trump accuse the Obama administration of wiretapping him? About a month ago? Where's his direct evidence?

And your OP is what, exactly? Certainly proof of nothing.

And way to completely avoid the WH invitation.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

See? That would be Presidential.
Says someone who has probably never been within 200 feet of the white house LOL

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

And your OP is what, exactly? Certainly proof of nothing

Am I supposed to provide proof for Mr Trumps fantastic claims? What logic. I have to prove a negative right?

You should do a bit of a read up on logical fallacies sometime.

link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

hahahahaha, it is all evil Russia's fault isn't it? Maybe it is time to get a new record so you can break it?

I don't think that most of Trumps followers are blindingly following him. I think they are still judging him on his actions and not his words. It is just fun watching people blow their tops every time he says 'booo'.

Now with obama, we have 8+ years of actions on which to judge him and he has been found severely lacking, probably more of being downright corrupt.

The people simply want justice. They want our *(#$(*(* laws to mean something again instead of one set for the peasants and another for the rulers.

link   

Why can't both be investigated? Keep going with the Russia-Trump investigations. And open an investigation into whatever they think Obama did now. I see no reason Obama would be worried. Isn't this what Republicans do? Repeated and fruitless investigations costing millions.

I do however understand why Trump is worried and is always trying to change the subject. Problem is, a lot of Americans do want the answers to what exactly happened this last election when it pertains to Russia and Trump. It isn't going away Mr. President. And the harder you try to deflect, the more I want to know. And unfortunately for you, you can't fire the public.

edit on 1-4-2017 by MiddleInsite because: Punctuation

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

At least he spelled "SURVEILLANCE" correctly, I find that hard to do myself.

He doesn't seem to realize what's going on around him anymore.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I try to stay out of this sort of filth, but I can say with full confidence that the cia, fbi, etc are covering up for our last president, while trying to destroy our current one.

I dint like either of them, but that's where we lie. The only reason any of them have gotten where they are in the last century is because of the corruption in the rest of the government.

Shut it all down. Unfortunately, it can't get shut down without destroying the Fed , which completely destroys California, New York, and most major cities in every other state.

Good luck, everyone.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Where's his evidence? He could blow us all out of the water if he comes up with direct evidence he was wiretapped. Surely he didn't just make it up right? Surely he made sure he got his facts right before he opened his mouth? Right?

It's been how long now since he made this claim? How long will it take before any of you admit he has nothing? Answer me this.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
FOX: Trump Surveilled Before Nomination, Agencies with Info Blocked Nunes for Weeks
www.breitbart.com...

A Friday breaking Fox News report on surveillance of President Trump’s team that began before he became the Republican presidential nominee claimed a very senior intelligence official was responsible—as well as for the unmasking of the names of private U.S. citizens. The report cited sources which also indicated that House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes (R-CA) knew of the existence of the information in January, but one or more intelligence agencies blocked him, and there were only two locations where he could view the information that he called “very troubling.” On Thursday, the New York Times began reporting what they claimed were the identities of two White House officials who were the sources of the information disclosed to Nunes. Nunes met with sources on White House grounds on the day before he announced to reporters striking news that he had seen new and disturbing information indicating intelligence officials under the Obama administration “unmasked” the names of Trump team members who were incidentally surveilled.

A Friday breaking Fox News report on surveillance of President Trump’s team that began before he became the Republican presidential nominee claimed a very senior intelligence official was responsible–as well as for the unmasking of the names of private U.S. citizens.
edit on 1-4-2017 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Schiff responed on Twitter that he didn't understood what he was shown. He is an complete and utter idiot but the evidence will now be presented to the whole committee. This will take some time again. Trump was refering to the Foxnews report that broke and revealed that his source was very high up senior and not from the FBI. The gist is that certain people in the Obama administration were pissed about the fact that his inner circle spied on Trump and his team long before he was a running candidate. They found absolutely nothing that incrimiated him. The spying on him had nothing to do with russia whatsoever. The past administration used illegal surveillance to spy on people like Trump to collect blaickmail material. He and his team got unmasked during the fake investigation and a lot of people shared the information with whoever was interested. The majority of the MSM didn't report anything about this whole mess. They can play dumb as long as they like but the truth is going to be revealed no matter what.

Seriously it's all over ATS with multiple cited sources. Connect the dots on your own and don't just wait until someone does it for you. Come to your own conclusions.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Schiff looked like he was trying to keep from laughing as he refered to the Supa Secret Documents that the White House showed Nunes, who had to have three pressers to say that he was running back to the White House to tell Mr. Trump.

Sheez, could they have just walked it down the hall to him? LOL.

More political theatre. Meanwhile, the world cringes.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join