It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump tweets plea for Obama to be investigated, not Russia

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: xuenchen

He hasn't shown evidence because it's classified right Xue?

This is what you said in response to my OP stating he has no direct evidence. So why are you now claiming you never implied we should believe him?

Grow some you know? Be honest about where you stand. You clearly support Trump but you can't bring yourself to be upfront about it.

Trust no one.

Believe nothing.

Resist the numbness to automatically believe the MSM.

Use anti-magnets when you get the "pulled in" feeling.

Put more rosin on your gloves when the ropes are slipping.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Trust no one.

Believe nothing.

But you say this in response to my posts that Trump has no direct evidence:

originally posted by: xuenchen

a reply to: Perfectenemy

Schiff responed on Twitter that he didn't understood what he was shown.

Trump can show us the evidence.

Where is it?

It's there.

It's classified.

So trust no one but trust that Trump has the evidence. It's there as you said.

Contradictions.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Trust no one.

Believe nothing.

But you say this in response to my posts that Trump has no direct evidence:

originally posted by: xuenchen

a reply to: Perfectenemy

Schiff responed on Twitter that he didn't understood what he was shown.

Trump can show us the evidence.

Where is it?

It's there.

It's classified.

So trust no one but trust that Trump has the evidence. It's there as you said.

Contradictions.

Yup it's still there.

And it's still classified.

Why else would that Congressman need to see it on a classified system.

classified at the time..

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Yup it's still there.

But you're saying we shouldn't trust anybody. You trust Trump enough to believe he has evidence. Trust based on nothing. Your excuse is that it's classified.

I thought we shouldn't trust anybody?

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Yup it's still there.

But you're saying we shouldn't trust anybody. You trust Trump enough to believe he has evidence. Trust based on nothing. Your excuse is that it's classified.

I thought we shouldn't trust anybody?

Correct.

Trust no one.

Believe your own heart.

Don't get propagandized so easily.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Correct.

Trust no one.

But you've already stated that Trump has the evidence of wire tapping. It's just classified that's why he hasn't released it.

How can you say this but then completely contradict yourself the next?

Believe me Xue I'm trying to understand your logic here. You are making no sense.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Agreed Southern Guardian! Stick out your tongue because theirs going to be alot of freshwater melting directly on your tongue from the melting snowflakes so I hope your ready to get plump with hydragation!

The liberals and left Leaning americans need to cease there treasonal whining and join us to they can start winning!!

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

a reply to: the2ofusr1

I find it amusing how you're more concerned about whether or not Trump is 'triggering' the left and not whether his fantastic claims have any truth behind them.

His lies clearly don't concern you. It's all a big partisan game, left vs right, and you don't seem to be concerned about the consequences.

I find it amusing how you play that partisan game and agree with the MSM like a parrot, even though one week says evidence revealed no Russian involvement, then it does, then it doesn't, then it does, then it doesn't again, week after week, and day after day. Those very people within the MSM who you keep parroting are laughing even louder at you for believing them so thoughtlessly, and they seem to have more contempt for you and the rest of the MSM believers, than they do the rest of the world. It is because it angers those at the top of the MSM that they really depend on you for their success, since you are necessary for their fakery to be accomplished, and they loath that idea that they can't do it on their own, or on their own merits, of which they have very little.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Ok It seems we are to take Trump's word without showing evidence, that Obama broke the law. Who will be next since it is that easy for him.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Lol.... trust no one but the man baby with his childish insults and his Fox News intel.... Trust the guy who just agreed to pay 25 million in his fraud settlement. Any other retarded suggestions from the geniuses supporting trump? Lol

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
There is plenty of evidence Russia interfered with our election and no evidence of Obama was doing anything illegal.

Trump is trying his hardest to deflect all the blame to Obama, which makes him look guilty of collusion.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Ok guys, Trump has never said he has seen classified intelligence that Trump Tower was wiretapped by Obama, or anything of the sort. It has been confirmed that he read a Brietbart article speculating this might be the case right before he tweeted.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

I see you're attempting to educate the uneducated. I promise you it won't take.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Russia may or may not have interfered. Russia is not my concern. That is the concern of the IC. Russia didn't make me vote the way I did. I also don't think Americans are stupid enough to be influenced by a foreign country who they vote for.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Just know... in life, the smartest thing you can do is trust the word of a guy who agrees to pay 25 million for fraud. It's not dumb at all to trust that guy. Even when the entire U.S. intelligence apperatus is saying the fraud guy was helped by Russia, and even when the fraud guy's main form of defense is to make baseless accusations without intel to back it up. It's super smart to trust that guy. Not retarded at all. A guy who makes claims based on Breitbart articles and Fox news and rejects U.S. Intelligence. Don't worry. None of that is totally retarded.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
There is plenty of evidence Russia interfered with our election and no evidence of Obama was doing anything illegal.

They're racing to the finish line. The WINNER will be indicted.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

I will personally investigate King Obama if my country calls me without any compunctions whatsoever. Here and now theirs a job to be done. While the MSM tries to deflect the focus and refocus onto another blurred topic slowly maniupulating the attention span (ever so short, oh, so, so short oh my) the truth be told we all have a duty. I forget who it was who said ask not what you can do for the USA, ask what you can do for your country.

Thusly I volunteer!

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

When I heard what Schiff said after viewing the evidence nothing he said discredited the evidence itself, which tells me there must be something there.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

When I heard what Schiff said after viewing the evidence nothing he said discredited the evidence itself, which tells me there must be something there.

Yep...he seemed to want to deflect though by saying he wanted to know how whomever got the information they did....suggesting that even though illegal, he was going to push a different agenda of the illegal act perpetrated to actually get the evidence....he is clearly worried though.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

With politicians it is what is NOT said that is usually the most meaningful.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join