It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The walking dead season 7 Finale - Predictions

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Maybe it was, that would make sense. Frankly, it seems like everything is being turned into a cliffhanger nowadays, from season finales to freaking commercial breaks. Some are worse than others, but a show like Expedition Unknown is a prime example. Literally EVERY commercial break is preceded by some edit that makes it look like they are about to find the biggest thingamajig of all time. I'd get jaded with it on just a single show, but its an epidemic. Its lost nearly all of its power, IMO, and now just straddles the line between annoying and frustrating.

The wait can be "rough," but I like how they pace the season out as well as offsetting it with Fear the Walking Dead. I know plenty don't like the show, but I find it plenty entertaining and it fills that void perfectly.

At least the gap between seasons isn't as bad as the one with the latest Dr. Who season..

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Just watched it. Im not sure what to think really. The dumpster kids turning wasn't a surprise. Sasha and Abraham and Sasha and the Ipod was just terrible. It made sense towards the end but that could have really been shortened up.

Im not as stoked for the fall as I was last year at this time. Maybe Im just getting jaded.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

I know hey, the only indication that it was Sasha was the hairstyle and sweater colour.
Other than that, i wouldn't of even known it was her.
It almost felt like there were scenes edited out, like we were being jumped around.

everyone's in guns blazing mode, some how Sasha wonders off in the gun fight, Rickmgets kicked off the plank after being shot - commercial break - Ricks being led by gun point to kneeling Carl, Negan is suddenly inside Alexandria... it seemed like I was missing scenes or something.
Gonna watch it again on Wednesday night when I get back home to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Completely unrelated show - did you ever watch prison break?
If not, watch season 1 at least and tell me what you think.
It's pretty freaking cool.
They did 4 seasons, and stopped in 2009.
After 8 years it's coming back. Tomorrow season 5 premiers.
Really looking forward to this one!

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

I think I need to give Fear TWD a second chance and force watch the first few episodes of season 2 to see if I can get into it.

It angered me seeing the dad, who played Pablo Escobar in Blow, being such a pansy in Fear. His son, is an idiot. The mother seemed almost wooden and emotionless, the daughter, Alisha I think? She's hot at least. And Nick, well I found he was the most interesting character out of all of them.

But what ever, I'll give it another go. Maybe I'll kick myself in the butt for giving up on it so fast.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: deuceawesome

Well we all had reason to be extremely eager for season 7. Everyone and their dog had a theory for who was gonna be picked off.
Looking back at it, as mad as I was for how it left off that way, it was fun as hell making up theories of who and why, would be killed off.

Heck my 2 daughters even went on google and found a picture of how everyone was on their knees awaiting the wrath of Negan, and they recreated the scene with their Littlest Pet Shop toys lol.
Had the camper and the whole bit hahah.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Maybe, maybe not.. haha.

I consciously and intentionally lowered my entertainment standards years ago.

I suggest pretty much everyone give that a shot. I could go into a whole diatribe on it, but my only requirement is that its entertaining.

Its so easy to pick things apart for logical inconsistencies, plot holes, lack of mental stimulation, etc. But, I found the cost for that is an extensively slimmed down pool for potential entertainment. When I thought about it, its just not worth it to me.

Now I just kick back and enjoy the show. Really, the only thing that's necessary is to pull me into the world. Probably makes me a terrible person to get recommendations from though..

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Ok, here's what's definitely NOT going to happen, although I wouldn't mind.

Rick and Negan discover they have a lot in common and become an item.

The End.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I wonder if the Whisperers are going to be introduced next season.
There was a picture from TWD that indicates as much.
TWD Whisperes

In the comics the Whisperers takeout a bunch of the "Good Guys" and put their heads on Pikes to mark a boarder.
This picture seems to show something very similar to that.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96
sure looks like that is where it is heading with Jesus and Maggie

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Just wanted to let people know tonight on amc there is a new episode of talking dead with Chris Hardwick.

One of the guests is Geoffrey Dean Morgan. Neegan.

Also Mac, it's about time you made the mega thread, season premiere in October.

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Wow, that is awesome.
I was just thinking of you. I was about to send ya a message asking if your excited for the season premier then I noticed you replied in this thread!
Funny when stuff like that happens.

And yes you are right.
I will try to get a full 7 season recap of the dead out within the next week or 2.
It's just been so nice out lately that I've been taking advantage of it before the snow starts to fly up here.

In he meantime, let's post the first trailer for season 8

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join