It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The walking dead season 7 Finale - Predictions

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Tomorrow is the big day that season 7 comes to a close.
Judging by the response from some in my other Walking Dead episode threads - the season 7 close will be met with a welcoming sign of relief.
For others, it means a long, 7 month wait until October, until we can start yelling at the television for bad decisions being made by the cast.
All I can say... is please no cliffhangers!
Lets close the season off on a positive note with something to eagerly look forward to for next season.

Tomorrow we can expect to have a jam packed episode, full of comic references or at least nods, for an hour and a half.
Yes 25 minutes extra!

I have been reading the comics. For those who havent, but would like to, below is a link to every Walking Dead comic yet so far.

Every Walking Dead Comic

In the comics, the scenario that Sasha has found herself in, is eerily similar, to that of a character named Holly.
Holly rushes into the Saviors stronghold and finds herself in the same predicament as Sasha has.
In fact, something that one of the saviors attempts against Holly is also carried over to the show, in which we see Negan act very strongly towards in both the comics and show.

I think that the show is giving a nod to the comics in Sashas story arc, that will ultimately see us losing her by the end of the episode.
But what else happens in the comics in this same time frame?

Well in the comics, Negan and his goons show up at Alexandria, there is an exchange of words, taunts and threats and then a full out battle with guns blazing.
The fight eventually goes one sided in favor of the Saviors and we see a line up of characters about to meet the business end of Lucille.
But just in the nick of time, the other settlements show up and turn the tide against the saviors and send them running with their tales tucked between their legs.
Now Negan has said many times, he cant let stuff like this just slide. So this of course now means war!

I wonder if the show is going to follow the same lines here. Are the Garbage Pail kids going to show up with the Kingdom and the Hilltop and help defend Alexandria.

Or does the Dumpster Gang have another plan in mind? Like turning on Rick and crew and showing up WITH the saviors?
Its hard to predict whats going to happen with them, they are not in the comics, so we are at the mercy of the creators as to which side these weirdos decided to part with.

In the last episode of the walking dead, Negan does say " A little birdie told me about Ricks plan."
Could this little birdie be Jadis, the leader of the Trash Can Kids?

It would make the most sense. Unless there has been a spy in Alexandria this whole time, that we haven't been hinted towards.

What about Carol? She now knows about what has happened to Glenn and Abe. She previously swore of killing again and being part of a group.
But the look on her face from the previous episode, gave me that Navy Seal vibe, that Carol gives off when she means business.

Morgan has preached the same No killing rule ever since we were reintroduced to him. Could he really be ready to accept, that sometimes you need to kill in this world.

I really hope they do an excellent job on this finale.
Personally, ive been happy with Season 7 in its entirety so far...with the exception of "King" Ezekiel's dialog. But other than him, ive really enjoyed this desperate time our gang has been forced to endure.

ATS, What do you think will take place in this seasons final episode?

Will we see any of our core group get killed off?
Is Sasha going to follow Holly's death from the comics? Or will there be some twist that sees her off to safety?

Will all the settlements, including the Garbage Pail Kids, join forces to destroy the Saviors?
Or are they really traitors that tipped Negan off on whats about to go down?

Will Dwight actually do something to assist the other settlements in their fight against Negan?

Will I keep asking questions, instead of getting this thread started?

edit on 1-4-2017 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I love the walking dead. Season 1-7. I am a true fan.

My theory on the haters is... People are addicted to hating everything now, and will find any reason to rationalize their hate.

Can't wait for the finale! Don't care what happens!
edit on 1-4-2017 by Jefferton because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I've only very recently started reading the comics, I'm up to 128-ish I think but I've always been a massive fan of the TV show. I love them both equally and love how different they are, its like watching and reading TWD in 2 parallel universes

Spoilers if anyone hasn't read the comics up until there are below

As a prediction, I think they'll use the whole Holly/Sasha element just because it'll fit. In the trailer Negan puts his hand on who I think is Eugene's shoulder
so I'm thinking he might get caught up in the crossfire? He's not as useful to Rick in the show as he is in the comics, since he's only made 1 bullet in the show and in secret. I'm hoping it'll be the stand off in the comic where Negan retreats, the kingdom come in the nick of time etc. but how far could they take it in one episode?

Obviously the war will begin, I just wonder how many episodes they'll stretch it over, if you look at the whole Woodbury/prison thing in the comics compared to the tv show, it's like a few comics for a season or 2. Either way I'm confident it'll be good, and will leave us on a cliff hanger as usual

edit on 1/4/2017 by conz1992 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I think Negan will get away. At least I kind of want him to, say what you will but they guys got a sense of humor.
edit on 1-4-2017 by flyingdutchman2112 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
super pumped for the finale of season 7, its one of the few shows we watch and discuss as a family.

I think this season will end with the start of all out war between the saviors and the other settlements, but Negan will definitely live to fight another day

edit on 1-4-2017 by nickovthenorth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
And importantly....will You-Jean actually get a haircut? His current one is unbecoming of a Doctor......

Lucille made an appearance on Supernatural last week...

Will Winchester....I mean Negan, mention his old family he lost to the struggle....his boys Sam and Dean?

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: gort51
And importantly....will You-Jean actually get a haircut? His current one is unbecoming of a Doctor......

Lucille made an appearance on Supernatural last week...

Will Winchester....I mean Negan, mention his old family he lost to the struggle....his boys Sam and Dean?

Haha i caught Lucile on supernatural last week as well, it would be cool if TWD did a similar nod in the vain you said above

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: nickovthenorth

Same thing at our house. TWD is always a topic of discussion at some point in the day.
We are really looking forward to tomorrow night. I've never been so into a tv show that I feel like absolutely cannot miss an episode.
Addicted I guess haha.

In fact I'm watching the marathon right now on AMC lol

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Yeah we are the same most things these days we will binge watch as box sets etc...and usually wait for a season of anything new to be finished before we will even start to watch it, but not a chance with the TWD we NEED to know what happens as soon as we possibly can and love bouncing our theories off each other.

My Son is 13 soon to be 14 and like a typical teenager these days he can be far to busy online with friends and gaming etc... to talk to his old man, but with TWD we sit in silence for an hour and then i get a good 2-3 hour chat with my Son about his thoughts, ideas, theories and questions and i can really see his mind at work and you know what i may be biased but he's a smart Kid and a good Son, Yeah we do plenty together but i get a special bit of time with him each week to realy see how his brain ticks and i like what i see .

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I'm still convinced Negan's spy is the girl Carl is crushing on. I can't remember her name. But she seems to come and go as she pleases, and doesn't want to be followed. I think when she releases a balloon it's a signal that she has info to relay. I remember the first time Negan was in Alexandria he noticed a balloon going up and just seemed to ignore it like it wasn't important.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Let's see.. they'll get a quick breath of fresh air and relief. Before something super crappy happens to them. Some horrible cliffhanger. So that you get emotional, but not resolution. Then you have to wait until next season. In the meantime you can eat up all the bs in between seasons.

Ideally, at the very least, that psychopath that turned those around him into psychopaths, will die.

But in reality he/they will keep finding justifications/shift blame, when they go ape #, or get involved in # that they shouldn't.

Crocodile tears.

I will concede that cliffhanger with Negan beating them up and demanding a sacrifice... and the following premiere with Glenn.. It got my interest.

One of the few things where that show actually got me to care. One of the other things was Maggie's dad and his arc. His name escapes me.

edit on 4-1-2017 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   

The more I watch this show, the more I am convinced that they have successfully made a soap opera for guys. Jesus' outfit cracks me up every time I see him.

English people with bad acting and painfully inadequate Southern accents make me wish every one of them would get eaten.

Especially Rick and Michonne.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I thought I was a diehard fan, then season 7 arrived. I've never been so bored in my life lol. I sadly think the whole premise is getting stale now.....run..kill some zombies....find survivors....survivors aren't what they seem....kill survivors...run...rinse and repeat. I'm getting up super early here in the UK just so I can say I've watched the finale...then probably crawl back to bed with a sigh of relief

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Thats the devotion of a true die hard fan!

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

That Emo style girl, her name is Enid.

At first I thought she was also a spy. But the story arc is very similar to that of Sophia from the comics.
In the comics Sophia doesnt die at Hershel's farm, shes still a current character in the new issues.

So I think because in the show, they had Sophia die, they now have Enid filling in that role of Carls girlfriend, loosely following the comic book Sophia's story line.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I don't get why people who hate it so much, feel the need to watch and bash it online. So weird.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Some people feel the need to voice their opinions, even when its just to be rude.
I just ignore them.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   

I thought for a bit that Spencer was Rick's 'Judas'.
I think Sasha and Rosita will be goners.
I really hope Dwight does something...anything...as I just feel, at this point, he's taking air.
Maybe Carol takes out Negan, wouldn't that be sort of ironic?

The more I think about it, the more I wonder if the spy isn't Gregory?

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Spencer definetly tried to be Ricks Judas...But we seen where that got him.
Im sick of Rosita's constant bitch attitude and would love to see her taken out with Sasha.

In the comics Dwight does very little to assist the good guys asides from stating that he wants Negan dead.
He even shoots rick with a crossbow arrow at one point after saying hes on their side.

In his position in the show, he has the ability to seriously wreck Negan. But hes a coward.

Carol taking out Negan would be bad ass. She has her ass kicking face on.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   
The show is starting to lose me as well. Tara, Sasha, and Rosita's acting is just getting painful. The whole "oh we both shagged the same dead guy" narrative was dumb.

Too much time is being spent building up characters that I have not grown attached to (particularly those three)

Im still going to watch it but don't enjoy it nearly as much as I once did. Its like they killed off all the likeable characters and now we are stuck with the B team.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join