It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Publishes 9-11 Pentagon Attack Photos on 3-23-17... With Faces Blacked Out

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
So... According to the official story, isn't the area I circled in red where part of the plane supposedly poked through and made a hole? If so, how did that happen when there's no damage to the middle (green) section?

And why is the roof burnt in a square but not the middle ones. And the nice shiny roof at top looks so out of place
edit on 31-3-2017 by ZeussusZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ZeussusZ

That pic reveals a few things like the expansion joints, the outer ring has what appears to be a classic metal roof compared to the flat concrete rooves of the inner rings and the 2nd drive is covered so the wreckage actually passed under that. The collapse of the outer ring lines up with an expansion joint. The fire appears to have travelled some considerable distance in the outer ring roof space above the ceiling.
edit on 31/3/2017 by Pilgrum because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Pretty sure that building as well as the Trade centers was rigged with thermite at it's supporting members,pretty sure the Pentagon was built to withstand missle strikes,it is one of most important buildings in the US,having built to government standards,I think this is only way it could happen,the missle was a distraction IMO

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Anything that may resemble a "light post" in that picture is a crane.

In my humble opinion, of course.

edit on 31-3-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   
It's fairly well done cgi.

Oh wait, this isn't the ufo forum, disregard.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

Where is the arm of said crane?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Actually, I'm not even sure if the OP meant the black structures or the white light posts located near the green tents or tarps. Regardless, the black structures, to me, are obviously cranes.

Here is a picture for reference.

edit on 31-3-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   

I agree that if we are discussing the tall black object it is a crane, when you expand the picture you can clearly see it is on the back of a vehicle.

edit on 31-3-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

The large black structure protruding from the ground. In the flight path. It's definitely not a crane. A crane manufactured looking like that would not be structurally feasible.

It could be a lighting system erected, but that's also not likely, seeing as it's too tall and has no intensive lighting fixtures.

It could have been erected after the fact, but for what purpose?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Here are two more photos. The first one shows the crane in pretty much the same location:

And one after the repairs were completed and still on site:

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I agree that if we are discussing the black objects they are cranes, when you expand the picture you can clearly see they are on the backs of vehicles.

Cranes are structurally hollow and narrowing due to being top-heavy and wind. It's definitely not a crane.

It does look like it is attached to a vehicle though. So what is it?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

That's a crane, not a light pole.

Too much bias in your OP

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
Cranes are structurally hollow and narrowing due to being top-heavy and wind. It's definitely not a crane.

Hydraulic cranes are not 'hollow' like lattice-style cranes:

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   

A crane.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   

If you closely look at the base of this black pole-like object, it appears to be mounted on a large vehicle with multiple wheels such as found on large vehicles such as mobile cranes, concrete pumpers, etc. It cannot be a crane, or at least, a complete crane in that it is simply a very long, vertical black pole (which is in itself unusual, non-standard). As shown, it has no extended arm as expected for a crane. That it is black or nearly so suggests that it is military equipment.

I suspect that it has support wires not visible. My guess is that it is an antenna. There seems to be a a structure on the top.
Given that some of the commo links to the Pentagon were probably disrupted--and with an intense need for more at the time--I say, "It's an antenna."

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

That's actually what I was thinking too, an antenna tower is much more feasible than a crane given the height of it.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   

here you go, it's one of those crane trucks. you know kinda like the one in Terminator 3.

if you look at the boom. you can see the section joints, they are wider than the rest. i tried to get the whole boom uploaded
but the file was to big.

edit on 31-3-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
So... According to the official story, isn't the area I circled in red where part of the plane supposedly poked through and made a hole? If so, how did that happen when there's no damage to the middle (green) section?

Great point. I'd like to hear a skeptics take on this pic.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

The photo was taken during the reconstruction phase.

Are real brain teaser that one.......

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Could be, but that would mean they rebuilt that ring before even cleaning up all the other debris or before demolition of the other damaged parts? Construction usually doesn't work like that.

I'll look around to see if I can find a pic prior to this one.
edit on 31-3-2017 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join