It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Publishes 9-11 Pentagon Attack Photos on 3-23-17... With Faces Blacked Out

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: M4ngo

The fire probably was the cause of the ultimate collapse. But without the debris hitting the building and causing significant structural debris, there almost certainly wouldn't have been a fire. The debris contributed to the collapse, but the fire was the ultimate cause of the collapse.

If there hadn't been a fire in the Towers there's a good chance they would have survived the impacts.
edit on 4/1/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Nothing else got near WTC 7. It suffered major damage. It was intact before the collapse. WTC 1 threw debris all over the area around it.

So what's your reason for the damage to building 7?

My reasoning as the cause for all of 9/11 would be the same folks that constructed these sinister ideas:
nsarchive.gwu.edu...
edit on 1-4-2017 by M4ngo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I didn't ask your reasoning for all of 9/11. I asked for your explanation of the damage to bonding 7,if it wasn't debris.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

That looks like a significant amount of damage to me.

What kind of debris impacted the areas of the WTC7 in those pictures that would also cause the building and internal building parts and materials to go outside the WTC7? In other words, what impacts something and causes the target of impact to explode its contents outwardly? A humongous piece of steel frame or concrete? Nope. As you can see from the first picture, everything from the main hole and surrounding stories is laying outside. All the windows are blown out and all that building material laying on the ground outside the building is from a cause of force from the inside. Office fires is what NIST says.

We can get a pretty good idea as to what kind of inital damage a large airliner with jet fuel causes upon impact of a WTC building. The outward explosion of materials from the initial impacts of the airliners with jetfuel do not even equal to this until they exploded.

Where is the debris material that hit the WTC7?

My reasoning would be explosions from the inside of the building.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

And debris would cause damage that would cause the materials below it to fall. That debris didn't explode outward, it fell. If it had exploded it wouldn't have landed directly at the foot of the building. It would have been thrown farther out.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Look how far the WTC7 building material is outside on the ground from the hole. It didn't just fall directly below the hole, the materials are very far away. Also, notice how the surround buildings in the first picture actually have debris all over them, yet, no holes are made, no windows are blown out, no fires are present, and they didn't fall into themselves.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Most of the debris in the picture I posted is right below the building, quite a bit is actually leaning against it. An explosion big enough to do that much damage would have thrown it much farther.

And several buildings were damaged to the point they had to be demolished. All the buildings that didn't collapse, also didn't have huge fires raging for hours with no way to put them out.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Merriot hotel was decimated.

Good documentary on it.
www.youtube.com...
edit on 1-4-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Also, I just realized that the first picture you have as a reference is actually the Deutsche Bank building at 130 Liberty Street. So you are actually presenting false information about WTC7.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

If it is, it was a simple mistake. I didn't take 30 minutes to find exact pictures, and went with what showed up in a search for WTC 7 damage.

The other image still clearly shows quite a bit of damage to the corner of the building. Combined with the huge diesel tanks and fire, the building didn't stand a chance. Debris damaged 10 stories of the lower floors. The damage by itself, or the fire by itself, it could have survived. But both together, as with the Towers, it couldn't.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

That is the Deutsche Bank. Not WTC7.

That looks like a significant amount of damage to me.

The damage that looks significant to you is the Deutsche bank, not WTC7. And second picture clearly shows an arrow representing damage starting at floor 18.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Damage.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

Damage.

Starting at floor 18

So it is 10 stories of damage or 18 initially? Well, showing me pictures of an entirely different building and stating it is WTC7 doesn't help your argument.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

And yet all the reports clearly state that WTC 7 had damage to 10 stories in the Southwest corner.

You don't think that damage to 10 stories is significant?

I showed one that was the wrong building, by mistake. And 10 or 18 that's still pretty significant damage. Combine that with the fire and you get a collapse.

So since the damage started at the 18th floor, it didn't affect structural integrity?

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
If I can figure out how to post a picture I will certainly reply to you.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

That is WTC 7, not the Deutsch Bank...

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

The same damage to WTC 7 used as a false narrative by conspiracists that WTC 1 and 2 were brought done by CD explosions? The resulting damage to surrounding buildings by the collapse of WTC 1 and 2 could only happen by explosives causing lateral ejection is the conspiracists argument.

But where are the sounds of explosives setting off while WTC 1 and 2 collapsed.

I thought the argument was WTC 1 and 2 fell into their own footprints.

We could go into Richard Gage's fizzle no flash bombs and why WTC 7 collapsed in almost silence. Other than the sound of material grinding together.
edit on 1-4-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed finger fumbles

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

That is WTC 7, not the Deutsch Bank...

The first picture is the Deutsch Bank.

This is the WTC7 and the Damage

This is the Deutsch Bank building represented in the first picture. The 9/11 damage is also shown in its Wiki

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: M4ngo

You have to upload the picture to your ATS account first.

Click the downward arrow next to the speedometer icon, top right hand corner.

Select upload, pick your file.

When it's done uploading, click the picture and copy the code it gives you, past it into the thread.

Sounds complicated but it's not that bad.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: M4ngo

You have to upload the picture to your ATS account first.

Click the downward arrow next to the speedometer icon, top right hand corner.

Select upload, pick your file.

When it's done uploading, click the picture and copy the code it gives you, past it into the thread.

Sounds complicated but it's not that bad.

Thank you, I appreciate it.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join