It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

K knights

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Hi, i am new to this site, i heard about something, i i just need some opinions and aanswers. The other day my uncle was talking about a group of people called "The K knights" i dont know if thats how they spell it, he didnt say much but i think they are some type of devil worshiping cult, im not sure though, im just curious if anyone knows anyhting about this "group/cult" or if anyone has heard of them.

Thank you

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 03:12 AM
link   
sure its not the KKK?

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Maybe he said the 3 K knights? Knights of the Ku Klux Klan? Is it possible because they burn the cross, that they are considered devil worshippers in some religious and geographical areas? More information would always to be helpful.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 06:40 AM
link   
The full name of the KKK is:

The Imperial Klans of America Knights of the Ku Klux Klan

So that might be it.
And yeah, although they are supposed to be hyper christian, they extremist ways, burning of the cross and other things shed them in a rather dark satanic daylight instead of the christians they say they are.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I dont think he was talking about the kkk, he was saying that they are a satanic cult that are very secretive, he said that they will recruit and make their big move right before the antichrist gets here, He also said they may be a myth, but he said that they were the cult he is most scared of. Ill try to talk about it more with him today, until then, just give me your opinions.

Thanks

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Ok i talked to my uncle a lil bit more, he said they were in the bible, and they are the sons of kain, or kaine, cain, caine, however it is spelled, i guess he was the devils son, i dont know much about the bible, anyways tell me what you think.

Thanks

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by curiositywillkillme
Ok i talked to my uncle a lil bit more, he said they were in the bible, and they are the sons of kain, or kaine, cain, caine, however it is spelled, i guess he was the devils son, i dont know much about the bible, anyways tell me what you think.

Thanks

I have heard mention of the Sons of Cain...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is where I saw it, but it's in RATS so if you don't have access you won't be able to see it...

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
ok i found out that i spelled it wrong, it is spelled Cainites, maybe that will help lol

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   
vampires are gonna run the world!!!!!!

top topics

join