It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sara Carter Is Back And She Lets On That Trump Wiretap Traces To The top

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: The GUT

Trigger words?

You'll get over it. You're pretty tough. Stay untriggered my friend.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

You misunderstand.
It is not me who is triggered by those words.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Have you seen this BOMBSHELL yet...?

From Fox News' James Rosen:

The intelligence is said to leave no doubt the Obama administration, in its closing days, was using the cover of legitimate surveillance on foreign targets to spy on President-elect Trump, according to sources.

Fox News

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

Big Damage.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Chairman NUNES has known for WEEKS that the Obama Administration was spying President Trump? Then why was there such urgency yesterday?

The FOX report also says that details will be delivered "this week". However, the official Congressional calendar says that taxpayers have given them every Friday off. LINK: www.congress.gov...

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Big Damage.

Yep. Que the liberal excuse-making machine. How could Mr. Peanut Head do something like that?

Obama had many firsts...

Will he be the first POTUS to be thrown in the pokey?

Is that why he's hunkered down in Tahiti right now?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Chairman NUNES has known for WEEKS that the Obama Administration was spying President Trump? Then why was there such urgency yesterday?

The FOX report also says that details will be delivered "this week". However, the official Congressional calendar says that taxpayers have given them every Friday off. LINK: www.congress.gov...

I have no idea why Nunes dropped his bomb yesterday or why the dam is bursting tonight. It could be that a deal has been made with a witness and the whole thing is about to explode. It might be that Nunes doesn't want to appear to be slow-walking the biggest political scandal in US history.

I'm sure we'll all find out soon enough.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Michelle sure did act ANTSY and NERVOUS when Donald and Melania came to the White House, on inauguration day? I remember seeing videos of the encounter. Michelle is not as "cool" as Barack.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

I have no idea why Nunes dropped his bomb yesterday or why the dam is bursting tonight. It could be that a deal has been made with a witness and the whole thing is about to explode. It might be that Nunes doesn't want to appear to be slow-walking the biggest political scandal in US history.

I'm sure we'll all find out soon enough.

GOD I hope you're RIGHT! I want to see our President 100% vindicated, and CNN so embarrassed that they HAVE TO apologize to their viewers.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Michelle sure did act ANTSY and NERVOUS when Donald and Melania came to the White House, on inauguration day? I remember seeing videos of the encounter. Michelle is not as "cool" as Barack.

Agreed. I noticed the same thing.

Barry is a cool mack daddy. he didn't even flinch when President Trump stood 15 feet away and explained how he was going to unravel the entire Obama legacy (as it was).

Things are getting very interesting at this point!

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Nope. Strangely, he never owned a high-powered rifle, just a few .22's a couple of shotguns, and a .38 special he helped me aim and fire when I was about four years old. Overall, though, he seemed a bit sociopathic. He once told me that to do what he once did for some unknown gov org/agency you had to be able to look at a man a quarter mile away through a rifle scope and pull the trigger and not feel a thing (emotionally).

edit on 3/23/2017 by WAstateMosin because: clarification

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

Have you seen this BOMBSHELL yet...?

From Fox News' James Rosen:

The intelligence is said to leave no doubt the Obama administration, in its closing days, was using the cover of legitimate surveillance on foreign targets to spy on President-elect Trump, according to sources.

Fox News

Just as I expected to hear. I am an excellent judge of people and know that Trump has been fought tooth and nail so they can get rid of him before their darkest secrets are found out. Some of you may know that I am a bit receptive to these things. Wink wink... I know a lot of anti Trumpers here believe all the fake Trump Russian innuendos, but it's just not real.

Obama hiding outside the country just may not be conspiracy anymore. But I guess we will not be certain until he is supposed to come back. Trump posts his wires were tapped and Obama leaves the country. Hmmm...

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: elouina

Just as I expected to hear. I am an excellent judge of people and know that Trump has been fought tooth and nail so they can get rid of him before their darkest secrets are found out. Some of you may know that I am a bit receptive to these things. Wink wink... I know a lot of anti Trumpers here believe all the fake Trump Russian innuendos, but it's just not real.

Obama hiding outside the country just may not be conspiracy anymore. But I guess we will not be certain until he is supposed to come back. Trump posts his wires were tapped and Obama leaves the country. Hmmm...

It's getting worse for Obama & Co. as we speak!

A House intelligence committee investigation took a dramatic shift this week after newly disclosed intelligence reports suggested the Obama administration improperly gathered and disseminated secret electronic communications from President Trump and his transition team prior to inauguration.

Free Beacon

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Because the same thing is repeated?
Because nothing more has been added?
edit on 3/23/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

So you object to presenting corroborating reports from different sources related to a story that would be the biggest political scandal in US history if confirmed?

Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

The article you posted is about what Nunes did yesterday.
There is nothing new there. There is no "corroboration" necessary. We know what he said.

Your source:

"Whether accurate or not, nothing Chairman Nunes said alters what the FBI and even President Trump's own Justice Department have said: there is no evidence whatsoever to back up the President's wiretapping allegations against President Obama."

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

The article you posted is about what Nunes did yesterday.
There is nothing new there. There is no "corroboration" necessary. We know what he said.

Your source:

"Whether accurate or not, nothing Chairman Nunes said alters what the FBI and even President Trump's own Justice Department have said: there is no evidence whatsoever to back up the President's wiretapping allegations against President Obama."

And all eminently significant to the story.

Do you have anything to add to the discussion?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

No. Because there is no new information.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

No. Because there is no new information.

Really? There's "no new information"?

I posted new information on two or three relevant forums and then posted other links to support and/or corroborate that new information.

I'm not the one sniping from the sidelines.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Really? There's "no new information"?

Correct. We heard what Nunes said yesterday, yesterday.

What you have posted merely repeats that.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join