It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sara Carter Is Back And She Lets On That Trump Wiretap Traces To The top

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage
I ran off and searched google for you, if you want any more this is all on you.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Thank-you for both of those up-to-the-minute video interviews, TheGUT. The Sheet is about to hit the fan! Obama and his former cronies are preparing their defense at this moment I bet.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: elouina

Does that have something to do with Trump's family?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Bickering is not part of polite debate....
So, please knock it off!!!!!! Stay on Topic!

You are responsible for your own posts.
Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
I watched the video and Fox got some of the facts wrong. Russia did influence the election through hacking into the DNC and Podesta's e-mails and leaking them to Wikileaks as well as using bots to promote fake news and anti-Hillary news stories throughout the election season. They also wrote some of the fake news stories. Their goal was to influence the election in Trump's favor, and they may have.

The FBI is investigating Trump's connection to Russia, including the possibility that he or his team coordinated with Russian efforts to help him get elected.

Conservatives are suddenly upset about surveillance of Trump and are trying to use that to deflect blame from Trump working with Russia to Obama for "wiretapping" him. Nevermind that the intelligence collected was incidental and legal.

The one point the Republicans have is that the identities were unmasked and then leaked, but they will probably use this to try and cover up Trump's involvement with Russia and keep it hush-hush.

Seriously, you are my favorite liberal. You are opened minded and always consider the other side. But dude,.....stop reading what ever trash brought you to these conclusions.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Is there such a thing as polite debate?

"My apologies but your statements are incorrect"

"Oh, I'm sorry, perhaps I should clarify"

"It's ok, thank you for your opinion but I vigorously disagree"

"I understand completely, however,...."

There sure is....

Are we still waiting on the bombshell or has it dropped yet?

I'd bet my nut it's true but damn....starting to feel like a Wikileaks drop. Who is spying...why is spying, when is spying, where is spying.

Make it stop!.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

I'd bet my nut it's true but damn....starting to feel like a Wikileaks drop. Who is spying...why is spying, when is spying, where is spying.

Make it stop!.

This story is frustrating the bejesus out of me because there's obviously something here, and one of the journalists I trust the most -- James Rosen, supposedly has the nuts on the whole thing, but it's such an incredibly highly-charged political environment right now that I wonder if the Light of Truth is a little too close to a massive supernova and is bending in its gravity.

edit on 24-3-2017 by SBMcG because: Obama has a forged birth certificate.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Make it stop!.

This story is frustrating the bejesus out of me because there's obviously something here, and one of the journalists I trust the most -- James Rosen, supposedly has the nuts on the whole thing, but it's such an incredibly highly-charged political environment right now that I wonder if the Light of Truth is a little too close to a massive supernova and is bending in its gravity.

Nunes was pretty clear yesterday... the documents he was expecting this week have been delayed and they may come from the NSA this week or early next week.

I would speculate that the same people Sara Carter has been talking to, or through an intermediary, are the same people that gave Nunes the finished report that led him to make public the surveillance and brief the President. Rosen may have more information about what is in those reports and they WERE supposed to be delivered this week.

The fact that Comey and Rogers have been called back for a private hearing is significant - in such hearings it is legal for the IC to provide classified information up to and including who authorised the production of the reports, and who unmasked the information in those reports.

Nunes appears to be on to something here and is doing the right thing by updating the American people as he promised. Schiff seems to be trying to undermine him and get ahead of any breaking news with an attempt to underplay the information being gathered and overplay his views on the process Nunes is following. It could well be that Nunes believes that Schiff's goal is to try and kill any investigation into the leakers and where that might lead.

The hearing is on Tuesday. Watch carefully for people's movements and comments in Washington leading up to that meeting and in the immediate aftermath.

edit on 25/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Nunes interview:

At 2:14... kinda caught me mentally off guard... then I was like: ...really? Thats it? Thats a fact now? Cuz it ain't healthy thinking on any level.

It's not hard to argue that he is speaking the truth, but spreading this kind of mental cowardice is downright shameful.
edit on America/Chicago11Sat, 25 Mar 2017 08:11:42 -0500800000025 by eirgud because: fluffing...

edit on America/Chicago13Sat, 25 Mar 2017 08:13:33 -0500800000025 by eirgud because: spelling

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
So what is the eta this time, im still waiting to see if you guys won the war on xmas, is this one going to take the same time frame untill we know for sure.

edit on 25-3-2017 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Nunes was pretty clear yesterday... the documents he was expecting this week have been delayed and they may come from the NSA this week or early next week.

Great update and I agree with your take on what Nunes is thinking. I would add that we're probably in uncharted territory and whatever Nunes learned last Tuesday, it must have been critical enough in nature that he thought he had to immediately inform the President.

That one aspect of this thing resonated with me. Nunes is not a dummy. He's been on the Intel Committee for some time now. He knows procedure. Still, whatever he learned last week, he got spooked enough to make a beeline for the White House.

I'm just old enough to (kinda) remember Watergate. My parents had the hearings on playing from morning to night. I was a little kid, but I still remember many of the faces and names. Lately I have found a renewed interest in the Watergate matter and have been doing a little reading. One thing that sticks with me is the relationship between evidence and partisanship. As the evidence mounted against Nixon, the less partisanship played into the process.

I'm keeping an eye on that factor now. In the last couple days the Left has put up much less of a defense than they were 2 weeks ago.

Right now, for me, it's all about James Rosen. There is no reporter I respect more and he claims to have the "smoking gun" directly linking Obama and the wiretapping of Trump.

Ironically, Rosen himself (and his family) were wiretapped by Obama...

I have a strong feeling at this point that we're in tip-of-the-iceberg territory!

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

I have been following all this intensely, and have never seen one iota of evidence Russia hacked the Podesta emails then gave them to Wikileaks - do you??? I heard speculation and accusations, but not one iota of support.

This "Russia" did it "all" is ridiculous and a psy-op - everyone needs to do their due diligence before helping to spread untruths (like Russia did it). The globalists (aka deep state, illuminati, NWO etc.) are intentionally creating all these Russia spies accusations (most recently accusing Roger Stone and Alex Jones of now being Russian operatives) to keep everyone distracted by the real issues. They are out for Trump because he is trying to end their monopolies. Roger Stone said last year that whatever they (Hillary camp and that includes the MSM) accuse Trump of doing is exactly what they are doing. Does anyone think they did NOT use everything at hand to know every little detail about Trump and his campaign? The Project Dragnet documents recently released (and ignored by MSM) show Trump and employees and ALL their affiliates were monitored up until (I think it was) 2009.

We need to stop assuming the narrative they are selling is "true" because it rarely is, its all carefully planned to keep everyone looking over 'here' while they are screwing us over 'there'.
All citizens should express outrage at the NSA/CIA/FBI's UNLAWFUL surveillance and ILLEGAL leaks...

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: wishes

I have been following all this intensely, and have never seen one iota of evidence Russia hacked the Podesta emails then gave them to Wikileaks - do you???
What is your security clearance level?

I heard speculation and accusations, but not one iota of support.
The president (whose security clearance level may be higher than yours), seems to have seen substantial support:

Asked what Mr. Trump would say to Mr. Putin about the election hacking, he responded, “He shouldn’t have done it. I don’t believe he will be doing it more.”

www.nytimes.com...

edit on 3/25/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: wishes

I have been following all this intensely, and have never seen one iota of evidence Russia hacked the Podesta emails then gave them to Wikileaks - do you???
What is your security clearance level?

I heard speculation and accusations, but not one iota of support.
The president (whose security clearance level may be higher than yours), seems to have seen substantial support:

Asked what Mr. Trump would say to Mr. Putin about the election hacking, he responded, “He shouldn’t have done it. I don’t believe he will be doing it more.”

www.nytimes.com...

If you are going to speculate then perhaps Trump saw evidence that we now know can be planted by the US.

Leaving speculation to one side, @wishes is correct. There is no evidence we've seen that Russia hacked the DNC.
edit on 25/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

If you are going to speculate then perhaps Trump saw evidence that we now know can be planted by the US.

What did I speculate about?

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: UKTruth

What did I speculate about?

Evidence that your President may have been shown to lead him to his statement, which could have been made for any number of reasons.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join