It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do we need to antagonize the Chinese when the Chinese aren't patrolling our coast or airspace?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Miracula2

And this is related to the South China sea....how?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   
And don't get me started on how religion in America creates rape.

Mormonism.

Don't date outside the true church.

Invite homeless carpenter to our house where our 14 year old daughter lives who was once a Mormon in the name of Christian charity.

China doesn't allow that bull#.

Get your B1 out of the pristine Chinese sky before I nuke your # out of the sky.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   

just for clarty - what your position on chinas antagonism towards EVERYONE by attempting to re-write their terretorial claims ?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   

The Chinese have us under survelliance,if you haven't been watching news,the last 45 yrs the Chinese have been buying real estate,starting buisnesses,they have a big stake in US,and with new POTUS,putting tarrifs on imports,this will kill China's profit's,I wouldn't worry about Russia,the NWO minions using them to create a 3 card monty,Chinese want to rule the world also

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

just for clarty - what your position on chinas antagonism towards EVERYONE by attempting to re-write their terretorial claims ?

Do you people possess a brain? Territory?!!! The US doesn't even respect the sexual integrity of 14 year old girls or it would shut Mormonism down.

The US doesn't have a right to antagonize anyone who oppose rape in the name of false religion. Bring that B1 back

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   

I don't care if they have slant eyes. They oppose rape in the name of Jesus.

The Chinese are great. Get the B1 back in US airspace.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Get that B1 back here # you

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2
Get that B1 back here # you

tq02C_3FvFo

This was my best post.
edit on 23-3-2017 by Miracula2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   

yes i posses a brain - and my brain wonders - why you didnt actually answer the very reasonable question i asked

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

China doesn't allow that bull#.

so you say, from the wiki cause it's fast.

Victims of rape in China often remain silent and do not report the crime because traditional culture holds that being raped is shameful and should be kept private.[6] Popular activist Guo Jianmei told the story of a villager who raped over 100 women, and asserted that "not one of them spoke up." In another incident, a girl and her mother tried to register a complaint against a rapist, but Zhong Xiancong, a police official, did not register it and suggested to the victim, "To protect your reputation, you should forget about the whole thing."[7] Rape is regarded as taboo in Chinese culture, and the victim is often rejected by society. One American victim of rape in China stated that she felt she would have been prosecuted by the state if she had tried to speak out against the rape.[4]

Rape in China is not widely discussed in the media. Luo Tsun-yin, a social psychologist at Shih Hsin University in Taiwan, asserts that fewer than one in 10 rape cases in China are reported.[2][4] The United Nations's 2013 Multi-country Study on Men and Violence asked men in both rural and urban areas of China if they had ever coerced a female into having sex (including alcohol facilitated rape). 22.2% said yes. 9.3% had done so in the past year. 19.4% raped their partner. 55% of the men who had raped had done so more than once and 9% had raped four or more women. 86% cited sexual entitlement as their motive (the highest percentage in the study) and 57% answered that they raped out of boredom. 72.4% experienced no legal consequences. 1.7% had raped another man. 25.1% who had raped reported first doing so as a teenager. 2.2% admitted to having committed gang rape.[5]
Rape in China

you have no clue what your talking about.
and china is gonna keep talking sh@@ just like they have been the past 20 years or longer.

edit on 23-3-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Get it back in US air space and don't ever fly over a country which does not allow freedom of religion to promote violating 14 year olds sexual rights by the us of threats as Joseph Smith Jr. did. Sorry all you brothers who lost arms fighting for this nonsense. They hate us for for our freedom.

The Chinese are probably morally superior to us. I know, you've seen that video of that Chinese baby getting run over and no one helping. That's what you are doing with your B1. Promoting Mormonism over Chinese territory with your B1 Bomber, impressive display of MOMO, Mormonism, of which eviscerates cultists rather than coddles them like the Smart family daughter. I'd have booted that looser dad out that door.

They kill people like Ed Smart in China. Cults aren't allowed. You can worship as a Christian, but only in a state approved house of worship. None of this Ed Smart, David Koresh, BS.

Bring the B1 back. Save some #ing face.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   
POW McCain is a pussy if his sufferings in a POW camp take precedent over the deaths of Russian school children..

He's probably flying the B1 over Chinese territory right now!

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   
My first thread. I think

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Can we put McCain and Abu Bak al-Bagdadi in the same room please?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2
www.youtube.com...

Can we put McCain and Abu Bak al-Bagdadi in the same room please?

I need to see this! See if McCain can handle the beast the way I do. Last beast I grabbed by the shoulder with my right hand and pummeled his face with my left hand. McCain I don't think he can handle the beast they way I can.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   
McCain has gone the way of the queenie. Disrespecting the deaths of Russian kids killed at Beslan with McCain Tweets. Lets send our B1 over there.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Is this about Mormonism or the Chinese? I cant really see where your headed with this thread.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I am a better diplomat than McCain. Elect me. I won't disrespect Russian children's deaths at Beslan.

McCain. What a bitch.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

What does the massacre/terror event at Beslan have to do with B1 bombers....

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

What does the massacre/terror event at Beslan have to do with B1 bombers....

Why does the US have the right to antagonize everyone else?

McCain lost his war hero/ pow status when he tweeted about an Arab Spring after Beslan.

He's a pussy
edit on 23-3-2017 by Miracula2 because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join