It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do we need to antagonize the Chinese when the Chinese aren't patrolling our coast or airspace?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Other than both being acts of insanity.

B1's Beslan

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I am trying to start a fire.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I see in the south china sea a lot of non asians trying their best to interfere where it is not wanted or needed. What is the usa doing there? It is not even in the same hemisphere. Another question to you yanks - what would you do if China start to patroll the florida keys? Sit back and do nothing? usa have for the past 75 years did nothing but destabilize the whole world that is it.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: therealfreeworld

That's what I see.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Well at least China re write them. They not load a lot of criminals on planes and then go bomb whole countries to poopoo. After that rape their woman and kill their innocent children and old folk. Then just to add insult to injury do it with depleted uranium amunition and white phosphorus to make sure their land is a wasteland of birth defects, cancer est for generations. Ohh and on the way out steal their national treasures.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

It is about respect. See usa do not respect themselfs, they do not respect their families, neither their country and thus can not respect anything or anyone outside their borders too. That is why you go make wars all over the globe, rip nations apart, kill and rape and plunder mindlesly the globe over. You nothing else but mindless criminals on a crusade. Animals got more comon sense than the avarage usa person.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: therealfreeworld
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Well at least China re write them. They not load a lot of criminals on planes and then go bomb whole countries to poopoo. After that rape their woman and kill their innocent children and old folk. Then just to add insult to injury do it with depleted uranium amunition and white phosphorus to make sure their land is a wasteland of birth defects, cancer est for generations. Ohh and on the way out steal their national treasures.

You've contributed so much to this thread. Thank

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

edit on 3/23/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: therealfreeworld

It is about respect. See usa do not respect themselfs, they do not respect their families, neither their country and thus can not respect anything or anyone outside their borders too. That is why you go make wars all over the globe, rip nations apart, kill and rape and plunder mindlesly the globe over. You nothing else but mindless criminals on a crusade. Animals got more comon sense than the avarage usa person.

See this is the information I am trying to get out. The US/ America needs to employ a concept I was taught in the Coast Guard. Minimum force necessary to contain the situation. Building on an island isn't worth sending B1 bombers out to antagonize the Chinese people.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam
The Chinese do a lot of crap behind the scenes. You will likely see the US and China have 60's level or worse proxy fights in Africa, or your children will. It's the next big contest.

Every government does things behind the scenes, don't they?

My bet is that if the truth could be known, and the number of 'behind the scenes events' could be measured, the US government leads the world in that category.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
The Chinese don't hack American government computers either.....
Oh wait, they do..

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: intrptr

Are you saying that China isn't a bully???

Anyone anti American is good on your eyes, aren't they?

Well, lets see. China sits back and minds their business while the US annexes Iraq. Goes in to Iraq because Saddam's troops were knocking babies out of incubators in Kuwait. Then the US changes colors like a chameleon. And fails to provide subsistence foods for Iraqi' kids after the war. 300,000 kids dead in Iraq.

I don't know its not anti American.

Maybe call me anti-Big Brother lets dark forces rule the world in disquise.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Hypocrisy is our greatest enemy.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: intrptr

Are you saying that China isn't a bully???

Anyone anti American is good on your eyes, aren't they?

There's no rule against being a bully. I fail to see that in the 10 Commandments.

Thou shalt not be a bully. LOLOLOL

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
OP you seem confused or ill-informed here this video should help.

China is violating international laws by dredging up islands in once international waters then claiming them as parts of China. People are so upset about the annex of Crimea they should be more upset about this. This is technically resource and land theft on a national level.
edit on 23-3-2017 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I think they are putting pressure on China because of North Korea. They want China to intervene. The #1 threat to U.S. is a high altitude EMP burst from the southern hemisphere. NK launched this satellite that passes over the U.S. daily at an altitude ideal for EMP burst. That super emp warhead info. leaked to N.Korea from Russia. This is getting scary folks.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join