It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI has evidence of Trump campaign collusion with Russia.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: arcnaver
My view on this. I am not a Trumpbot, however, if you've got evidence, then show the evidence, otherwise shut your pie holes about the Russia thing. Stop the 'we might have this' or the 'its possible that' crap. Its all rumor right now, no one has offered a shred of evidence to anyone. Just finger pointing.
Did he collude with the Russians? Maybe. Maybe not. Evidence or it didn't happen.

The evidence is being collected by Comey and the FBI, the NSA and the CIA. The Trump whitehouse is in Panic mode and the GOP is trying to distance themselves from Trump so they don't get picked up in this political tornado and blown away as well.

The investigation will continue and Trump is powerless to stop it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 24-3-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

cough defunding them cough.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: arcnaver
My view on this. I am not a Trumpbot, however, if you've got evidence, then show the evidence, otherwise shut your pie holes about the Russia thing. Stop the 'we might have this' or the 'its possible that' crap. Its all rumor right now, no one has offered a shred of evidence to anyone. Just finger pointing.
Did he collude with the Russians? Maybe. Maybe not. Evidence or it didn't happen.

The evidence is being collected by Comey and the FBI, the NSA and the CIA. The Trump whitehouse is in Panic mode and the GOP is trying to distance themselves from Trump so they don't get picked up in this political tornado and blown away as well.

The investigation will continue and Trump is powerless to stop it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
There isn't any evidence and you only digging yourself deeper in this delusional mess, its quite hilarious. After all is said and done, I'll be more then happy to troll you at every turn

edit on 25-3-2017 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

lets see comey originally said no evidenc eof collusion..then james clapper said as much. the NSA says it isnt wiretapping but Has Inadvertant tapps which accordin gto law should had never been shared,and as such have became tainted fruit from th epoison tree. and th eCIA head said there was no stuff between trump and th erussians too. so what evidence?

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join