It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI has evidence of Trump campaign collusion with Russia.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Vdogg
I think comey is the only one working for Russia, sewing discontent in America and distrust between all parties and people's. Who's making sure he isn't in cahoots with Putin!?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I love how everyone insists CNN is fake news now because Donnie told them to. And yet people will cite breitbart without even an ounce of irony.

Yes sir, no sir, three bags full sir.

You're all following each other off a cliff, eyes closed, fingers in ears, reassuring yourselves that there's a soft landing at the bottom.

And you say liberals drink the kool aid.
edit on 23-3-2017 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Without even looking, I know this is a device being employed by the Deep State to keep Trump on the defensive.

The Dems agenda of blaming outsiders and talking about "impeachment" hasn't swayed, as laughable as it is on it's premise.

Of the 20k people attending the Trump rallys in my town, I bet all of them were Russian agents.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
What happened to Comey's claim that Hillary was extremely careless with her data?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

People currently in comas are aware that CNN is fake news as the hits just keep on coming. It's been so since the beginning and it has only gotten worse. Only a "useful" can remain oblivious to this fact at this point.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Just to make the point that MANY state and non-state actors had access to Hillary's email. Comey called her "extremely careless" with nat sec data. The FBI and Judicial Watch are responsible with releasing vast amounts of incriminating materials.

I was for Trump before the emails came out. Add all those factors together and show me how the Russians gave the election to Trump. Are people surprised that other countries have an opinion and a policy regarding American warmongers? It should be asked WHY the Russians prefer not Hillary. Does it have to be a zero-sum game? Can't it be mutually beneficial to NOT have conflict, isn't that the most obvious analysis?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85
I love how everyone insists CNN is fake news now because Donnie told them to. And yet people will cite breitbart without even an ounce of irony.

Yes sir, no sir, three bags full sir.

You're all following each other off a cliff, eyes closed, fingers in ears, reassuring yourselves that there's a soft landing at the bottom.

And you say liberals drink the kool aid.

If you do not know by now what CNN is there is no reason discussing it with you.

You bringing up breitbart, calling the President "Donnie" and using nursery ryhmes and kool aid to make your point tells everybody what side of the fence fencesitter sits on.

edit on 2017-03-23T20:52:03-05:002201723America/Chicago3 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
What happened to Comey's claim that Hillary was extremely careless with her data?

Funny how Russia isn't trying to silence Assange...

He's probably worked out a retirement home there after he's kicked out of the Ecuadorian embassy. Maybe he can roommate with Snowden?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

Um, CNN is a news network?

It's so ironic how ya'll loved the FBI and Comey when he was investigating Hillary...but now? Now it's all about this shady "deep state" and "shadow government".

Guys, any real shadow government wouldn't even be known to the POTUS. Outside of full-on nuclear, species ending events they'd keep to themselves.

The truth is, no one is driving this bus and that's actually a hell of a lot more scary than some shady organization.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Um, CNN is a news network in name only.
They are beyond biased.
edit on 2017-03-23T21:10:56-05:002201723America/Chicago3 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden
a reply to: Kettu

Um, CNN is a news network in name only.
They are beyond biased.

CNN is a domestic-based TERRORIST ORGANIZATION and should be treated as such by our government.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

well clinton news network said it must be true? really cnn has been caught so many times with its out and out lies about trump this past year how are they even on air?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vdogg
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

This Russia stuff was going on long before the election. You just chose to ignore it cause "Hillary is teh Evilz1!1!111".

No, I just don't have a great memory as I stated earlier after Phage corrected me.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   
well i wish i could take this article srsly but until the time where they have something beyond possibilities, assumptions, inconclusive data, etc then ill just wait and see. how many times has cnn rolled out something then had to go back and admit there was zero evidence? they have a ways to go to gain back any credibility and for one they shouldnt be running stories without facts. anyone else find it funny how they might have evidence in an investigation, which shouldnt be out there in the open if its true. i mean any investigator would want to keep anything incriminating secret so as to not alert the other side who can then play damage control.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Exactly
critical thinkers pick up on that right away.
edit on 24-3-2017 by Turkenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

"Suggests" is not evidence. "Suggests" is just another spin on words.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
ROLMAO, this is just funny as hell ... CNN should be considered an unreliable news source like Beforeitsnews .... This thread is just a pathetic continuation of the MSMs attack on Trump and should be tossed into the hoax bin ....

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

Because Fox News won the right in court.... free speech and all ....

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
My view on this. I am not a Trumpbot, however, if you've got evidence, then show the evidence, otherwise shut your pie holes about the Russia thing. Stop the 'we might have this' or the 'its possible that' crap. Its all rumor right now, no one has offered a shred of evidence to anyone. Just finger pointing.
Did he collude with the Russians? Maybe. Maybe not. Evidence or it didn't happen.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join