It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comey to Congress: Russians Did Not Give Podesta’s Emails to WikiLeaks

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
We already know that it came from a DNC whistleblower, the guy in the park. Most likely it was Seth Rich, who Hillary had killed. Now she has her sights set on trying to kill Roger Stone.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

(and also the GOP, but they didn't release any information from them).

Not true.
redstate.com
The Hill
Here is the headline from the Hill article:

Site connected to Russian hackers posts Republican emails

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

You are deluded. I'm thoroughly disgusted with the members of ATS and most Americans now.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: burntheships

How does laundering the source suddenly make Russia less culpable?

Reading the CrowdStrike report made it pretty clear that this was all BS. I read real reports on network compromises and if anyone that works with me or for me wrote a report like that and called it evidence, they'd be demoted or fired. Period. Total BS and a non-starter in terms of proof.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
You have to check with Louise Mensch first

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

originally posted by: tribal
if what Vault 7 is true abut the CIA/NSA hacking tools getting out into the wild for potentially anyone to use why is it such a stretch to think that Clinton operating an unsecured server at home could have been accessed by all kinds of ne'er do wells?

and Podestas email password was PASSWORD??? are you effing kidding me?

at this point the only people still believing the BS MSM narrative are believing it because they need or want to....not because theres any compelling evidence.

No I'm pretty sure all the bs defection y'all are trying is not working...

A middleman doesn't AT ALL stop a Russia trump deal....nor slow one down... nor discredit one in any way...

It doesn't even slow one down...

Just like trump , y'all keep twisting comeys words when he flat out stated..

Russia did it..

They did it to help trump win...

The FBI is currently investigating him for it.....

There was literally NOTHING pro trump that comey said....

He even called him a liar over the Obama taping claim...

And a liar over the British obama wire tapping claim..

It was all bad for trump...

No, you the one lying...Comey did not call Trump a liar...Comey didn't even say Trump was wrong...What Comey said was that he didn't find any evidence to corroborate Trump's claim...And all that means is that maybe he didn't look very hard, or at all...

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: butcherguy

Definitely good points.

For whatever reasoning, Comey intentionally made
it clear there was an intermediary.

Yes, he did.
He seemed very willing to cough up info regarding the investigation of Russia.... when he won't let any details out about investigations regarding the only crime that has been committed.... the leaking of classified information to the news media.............Because he won't comment on an ongoing investigation!
And it is noted as well that Comey isn't looking anywhere outside of the Trump camp...The FBI never even looked at the DNC server to look for leaks...

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

All the Democrats have left is the Russia narrative.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Yes, that is all they have. So ironic that they cling
to it, yet it is their undoing, in the sense of looking
to their destroyer to save them.

Like playing with fire, the leaders knew, perhaps
the followers were naive. Best they wake up soon.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: oxford

What did Seth Richards do at the DNC? Was he an IT guy?

Yes, Seth Rich was an IT guy. Also Wikileaks offered a reward
for information. Now his family, just yesterday is in the
news again pleading for information to find his murderer.

Also there were two people being Guccifer 2.0 because he appeared again online after the first one had been arrested in Romania.

Yes, Guc1 and Guc2.

Assange very strongly implied that Seth Rich was the DNC leak source and offered money to solve his murder.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

originally posted by: butcherguy

a reply to: butcherguy

Definitely good points.

For whatever reasoning, Comey intentionally made
it clear there was an intermediary.

Yes, he did.
He seemed very willing to cough up info regarding the investigation of Russia.... when he won't let any details out about investigations regarding the only crime that has been committed.... the leaking of classified information to the news media.............Because he won't comment on an ongoing investigation!
And it is noted as well that Comey isn't looking anywhere outside of the Trump camp...The FBI never even looked at the DNC server to look for leaks...

Yes, because the DNC refused to let our FBI analyze their server even after it was compromised by an outside source.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike.Ockizard

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

How does laundering the source suddenly make Russia less culpable?

Reading the CrowdStrike report made it pretty clear that this was all BS. I read real reports on network compromises and if anyone that works with me or for me wrote a report like that and called it evidence, they'd be demoted or fired. Period. Total BS and a non-starter in terms of proof.

Crowdstrike has been called into question for their objectivity as they also assisted Hillary with her email scandal. From what I've read other experts in the field have stayed their findings are wrong.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11
Assange very strongly implied that Seth Rich was the DNC leak source and offered money to solve his murder.

Yes. I think there is something there behind the
Seth Rich murder, too many connections to various
sides of the controversy to be coincidental.

Wikileaks may have known about some of those
"coincidental" circumstances.

I hope they find them and lock em up.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
It is highly unusual that the DNC would not allow access to the server and hardware but outsourced that to a third party.

Either there were things on there they did not not want the FBI to see, or they needed a front company that would support their narrative of events.

I highly suspect it was both.

Something smells like rotten fish.

I wonder if as many people are going to be given immunity in the current investigation that were given immunity during the Hillary investigation?

edit on R542017-03-24T18:54:46-05:00k543Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

I wonder if as many people are going to be given immunity in the current investigation that were given immunity during the Hillary investigation?

I wonder. I sincerely doubt it, and hope several are locked up.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
If this is true (which I think it is) then the FBI has not changed its assessment of who hacked into Podestas account (the Russians) but it does tell us that the Russians used an intermediary to leak the documents to Wikileaks.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

So how does that change ANYTHING????

It would be helpful in eliciting a more succinct response if you
did not quote the entire post, then ask a vague question.

However....

Are you saying since they used a middle man that it doesn't count?!?!

Obviously, It proves that Russia did not directly give the emails to Wikileaks.

And are you conveniently ignoring the conclusion
Is there was NO Trump collusion with Russia?

Where did you even get the idea that this proves Trump didnt collude with Russia?

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Comey now says that there was no Russian Interference with the 2016 campaign, but before the election...

""James Comey, the FBI director, was reportedly prepared to write an op-ed over the summer about information on Russia’s influence in the U.S. presidential election, but officials from the Obama administration blocked him from writing the piece.

Newsweek, citing two unnamed sources, reported on Wednesday that Comey pitched the idea in the White House’s situation room sometime between June and July.

The source told the magazine that there was a draft. Comey reportedly “held up a piece of paper in a meeting and said, ‘I want to go forward, what to people think of this?” He made the pitch in front on Secretary of State John Kerry and Attorney General Loretta Lynch, the report said.""

Source: www.foxnews.com...

What does Comey REALLY believe???
edit on 3/30/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join