It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finnish lady describes the Muslim violence, they brag of attacks.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Warning, the lady curses a bit, just a couple of words but had to mention it.

In the video a Finnish lady describes the situation with Muslim refugees resorting to violence. in the video one of the scenes that can be seen is how two ladies try to drive away in their car and they get attacked by men with metal pipes or wood planks. The Finnish lady points how the media over there is always lying and claiming that it is never the Muslim immigrants making the attacks, but that they are victims and that it is the local people causing the problems. She even points out a Finnish newspaper article that has in it's cover three refugees and in fact one of the refugees is one of the same people who attacked the two ladies in the car. She then shows another video in which some kids are just standing far away from the refugee building, and still dozens of Muslim refugees get metal pipes and wooden planks and run to attack these teenagers who were not doing anything at all.

Not all Muslims are bad people, but a large portion of refugees are causing nothing but chaos and violence because they don't want integration, they want domination.

edit on 21-3-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct link.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I am sorry, but your proof, no matter how valid or truthful is not correct. Everyone knows that it is a good idea to let the refugees do whatever they want and not talk about it. Pessimism has never let anyone down.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I had thought Finland didn't take too many, but I guess I was wrong.

But many refugees want to leave....because it is too cold. I do not know if they are talking about the weather or the attitude of the Finns. www.reuters.com...

So the Refugees are trying to say that the locals started this but there is evidence that these Muslims are starting it in this area. Muslims do not like non Muslims, Why don't they go to other predominantly Muslim countries instead of Europe. I feel the people at the upper levels of the governments want the people to start hating Muslims so they can have their military's attack the Muslim countries and overthrow them. They corrupt leaders want the citizens of Europe and the USA to hate Muslims. Why can't we just let the Middle Eastern people just live their lives and keep our noses out of their business. After all, Europe and America seem to fund the revolutionaries in those countries.
edit on 21-3-2017 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Finnish dude here, sitting next to his morning coffee.

I check out Finnish media daily. It lies, ok, but so does media everywhere. It is not correct to say the refugees are never blamed for anything. We got a flood of refugees in 2015 and there has been countless times of media reporting crimes done by refugees.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

So it is all good in Finland? Good to hear.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

After the refugee flood in 2015 the country, or the Finns, have been divided into two camps. Either you are a "rasisti", racist, or a "suvakki" which is not even a word but could be roughly translated as "one who tolerates everything" and seems like there is no middle ground. A couple of days ago there was an article in Finnish media that many are afraid or at least cautious about discussing immigration policy because rational conversation seems impossible and it slips into name-calling.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

Just the 11 o'clock fake news

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   

The video didn`t work for me Electric.

This one works for me.

Dr Bill Warner gave a short speech (15 min on) Islam back in 2011

Muslims have been using Mohamad's strategies against all else for 1400 years.

When all their text is examined, the majority of it isn`t about how to be a good Muslim, the majority is how Muslims are supposed to treat the Kafir. (everyone else)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

Muslims have been using Mohamad's strategies against all else for 1400 years.

1400 years they have been trying to take over, lol will it take another 1400 years till they do ? Or is this the culmination in your mind of the plan coming to fruition ?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   

A couple of days ago there was an article in Finnish media that many are afraid or at least cautious about discussing immigration policy because rational conversation seems impossible and it slips into name-calling.

Gee that sounds so familiar.

Where have I heard this before? Oh right, America.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   
originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

1400 years they have been trying to take over, lol will it take another 1400 years till they do ? Or is this the culmination in your mind of the plan coming to fruition ?

Don`t choke on these figures, while you scoff and laugh.

120 million Africans slaughtered, others castrated and enslaved, women taken raped or forced conversion, as per the way of Mohamad

80 million Hindus slaughtered, women taken raped or forced conversion, as per the way of Mohamad

10 million Buddhists slaughtered, women taken raped or forced conversion or used as sex slaves, as per the way of Mohamad

60 million Christians slaughtered, women taken raped or forced conversion or used as sex slaves, as per the way of Mohamad

Political Islam has subjugated civilizations for 1,400 years

By the way the ME was once predominately peaceful Christians at one stage, before the bloody slaughter from Mohamad and his death cult of deluded followers.

edit on 22-3-2017 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   

That is not what we are discussing is it ?

I agree that killing in the name of religion is act of the sick and depraved, lets not pretend though the killing for religion is exclusively a muslim trait. If i were to find the stats on christian killings in the same time frame i bet they would compare in fact the numbers would be higher.

Anyhow as much as i personally despise muslim extremists and for that matter how muslims view their women and the like i just cannot sit here and read the rubbish some of you go on with without calling you out on it.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Muslims do not like non Muslims, Why don't they go to other predominantly Muslim countries instead of Europe. I feel the people at the upper levels of the governments want the people to start hating Muslims so they can have their military's attack the Muslim countries and overthrow them. They corrupt leaders want the citizens of Europe and the USA to hate Muslims. Why can't we just let the Middle Eastern people just live their lives and keep our noses out of their business. After all, Europe and America seem to fund the revolutionaries in those countries.

Do you forget that every rich Middle Eastern, and Muslim nation closed their doors and said they could not take the refugees?

Multiculturalism is being used to put people with different views against each other. Bringing into western nation people who still use "honor killings" to murder and maim women. Not to mention the very fact that a large majority of these refugees believe that western women deserve it for...not bowing to the laws of Islam.

When ME rich nations stated they would not take in their "compadres" it should have been a red flag for people in the west.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   

This is a reply to your edit at the bottom of the page

By the way the ME was once predominately peaceful Christians at one stage, before the bloody slaughter from Mohamad and his death cult of deluded followers.

peaceful christians.....bwuhahahhahhhhaha

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I watched a good portion of the video from the OP. I understand the concern of the local citizens......any of us would feel likewise.

But. ...what I don't understand is the motives of the refugees. Has anyone interviewed them to find out why they are angry ? I can see how it would be very hard for them to be in a whole new culture and country. I'm just curious to know what aspect of their situation is upsetting them so much. It looks like a bad situation all the way around.

If the attacks are religiously motivated....I don't see much hope. There's nothing anyone can do to fix that....
It takes decades for people to change ideology. ..and that is only if they have come to a decision to want to change themselves.
edit on 22-3-2017 by HarryJoy because: add

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:09 AM
link   

I'll say it for you. Be afraid. Don't test them, walk away. Be a good citizen of Finland and tolerate your new found "friends".

kind regards, bally

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   
originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I agree that killing in the name of religion is act of the sick and depraved, lets not pretend though the killing for religion is exclusively a muslim trait. If i were to find the stats on christian killings in the same time frame i bet they would compare in fact the numbers would be higher.

Anyhow as much as i personally despise muslim extremists and for that matter how muslims view their women and the like i just cannot sit here and read the rubbish some of you go on with without calling you out on it.

I`m calling you out on it.

Show the figures of Christians slaughtering people that compare to Islam.

One the crusades were fought directly because of 300 years of bloody Jihad waged against them.

here is the documented battles, in an animated 5min vid, just to give you perspective.

The Inquisition was originally welcomed to bring order to Europe because states saw an attack on the state’s faith as an attack on the state as well.

The Inquisition technically had jurisdiction only over those professing to be Christians.

The courts of the Inquisition were extremely fair compared to their secular counterparts at the time.

The Inquisition was responsible for less than 100 witch-hunt deaths, and was the first judicial body to denounce the trials in Europe.

Though torture was commonly used in all the courts of Europe at the time, the Inquisition used torture very infrequently.

During the 350 years of the Spanish Inquisition, between 3,000-5,000 people were sentenced to death (about 1 per month).

strangenotions.com...

Cough up your figures.

And by the way it is not commanded by Christ to kill, its the complete opposite. So don`t confuse the "Roman" CC with true Christianity.

The Quran through Mohamad commands and by his own example, death and slaughter.

edit on 22-3-2017 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Got to remember there are only about 5.5 million Finnish folks, it does not take a lot of people to upset the balance of what people grew up seeing.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   
www.investigativeproject.org...

"It is the nature of Islam to dominate, not to be dominated; to impose its law on all nations and to extend its power to the entire planet." — Hasan al-Banna', Founder of the Muslim Brotherhood, 1928.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Cough up your figures. And by the way it is not commanded by Christ to kill, its the complete opposite. So don`t confuse the "Roman" CC with true Christianity.

Look you can argue semantics all you want, just not with me.

The reason Christians became the dominant religion for our time is because they were better at killing than their foes were.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join