It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finnish lady describes the Muslim violence, they brag of attacks.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   
originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

peaceful christians.....bwuhahahhahhhhaha

Yes peaceful Christians, the same peaceful Christians that are still today persecuted and slaughtered in Islamic dominated lands.

List

I don`t find it funny at all.

edit on 22-3-2017 by gps777 because: bb code

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Look you can argue semantics all you want, just not with me.

The reason Christians became the dominant religion for our time is because they were better at killing than their foes were.

Back up your statements.

I have, that you said you were calling me out on.

Back up yours with more than your empty folly and laughter at innocent slaughter and Jihad waged against them.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: gps777

peaceful christians.....bwuhahahhahhhhaha

Yes peaceful Christians, the same peaceful Christians that are still today persecuted and slaughtered in Islamic dominated lands.

List

I don`t find it funny at all.

I can see that, if you were able to see in any other color than the rose colored glasses you see in perhaps there would be some room for a dialog.

You are right about the message of Christianity, it teaches love and turning the other cheek, forgive thy neighbor...the problem lies in the execution of these messages and the ability of people to remain true to the cause.

I will leave you with this, you are insulting history and all those that dies by the cross and from it.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

Back up your statements. I have, that you said you were calling me out on.

History kinda does that for me

Its no secret, there are many books that highlight the victories and the spoils of war.
edit on 22-3-2017 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: Finspiracy

A couple of days ago there was an article in Finnish media that many are afraid or at least cautious about discussing immigration policy because rational conversation seems impossible and it slips into name-calling.

Gee that sounds so familiar.

Where have I heard this before? Oh right, America.

Or Turkey. or the Phillipines. Or China, North Corea...

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Its no secret, there are many books that highlight the victories and the spoils of war.

I`m insulting history? by giving you the figures, righto.

Show me where Christians have slaughtered that you said is comparable to Islam.

If its no secret it will be easy for you to back up, instead of laughing your butt off and attempting to insult me.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: gps777

I`m insulting history? by giving you the figures, righto.

Show me where Christians have slaughtered that you said is comparable to Islam.

If its no secret it will be easy for you to back up, instead of laughing your butt off and attempting to insult me.

You are off your head, im not going to reply again. Take it as a win if you like . As far as i am concerned you are every bit the extremist i wish to avoid, and that goes for whatever banner you wave in the name of religion and what you think is righteous.

ETA..

I should leave you with some words of the prophet dave...

You and your ilk would have us all live in a perpetual war

edit on 22-3-2017 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: religion will kill us all

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   

You are off your head, im not going to reply again. Take it as a win if you like . As far as i am concerned you are every bit the extremist i wish to avoid, and that goes for whatever banner you wave in the name of religion and what you think is righteous.

I`m off my head? because you can`t back up the same parroted disinfo?

And you think this makes me an extremist? extremist of truth?, or do you mean a realist? which makes you what?
willfully ignorant of facts?

Look I`m just trying to put things into perspective because so many people think like you, without taking a critical look at the facts.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Of course. Nothing is wrong. The refugees have only made their news homes safer. You can tell by all the good that they do for the surrounding communities. It is just all Islamophobia. Everyone knows this. It is fine. Nothing to fear what so ever. They are your friends and just want what is best for you.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Well he is right of course. Look at how many people the Christians killed in the middle ages. I mean don't it make sense that Islam should be able to claim lives also. It is perfectly rational. We must not make muslims feel bad about that. That is just wrong.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Rumour has it, that most muslims that are in Europe have been specifically told over the years NOT to integrate by Imams but to weaken the country from the inside and to colonise it. Some Shia muslims I know say that this has always been the case as far as the Sunni go. No proof sorry but I think the proof is in what is happening in my neck of the woods even though there will always be those that say it doesn't happen where they live which means it doesn't happen full stop. Even in the tiny UK there are still those that live say in deepest Devon that are adamant there is no problem because they don't see it and when they do, its all fake. Can't win and can't convince these sorts of people there's a problem until its their daughter/wife/sister or even son

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: bally001
a reply to: Finspiracy

I'll say it for you. Be afraid. Don't test them, walk away. Be a good citizen of Finland and tolerate your new found "friends".

kind regards, bally

Yep thank you for reply. I can't test them anymore, haven't done that in a few years now. For the racists i am way too tolerant and for the "ones who tolerate everything" i am way too "racist". I can't talk about it with random people. With a few closest friends i can and with my mother. The thing is, if there is a natural disaster, war, or hunger or something of that nature, i think we can easily afford to give them shelter and food and opportunities to work or study. But my stance also is that the more refugees come here, the more extremism also. A small percentage but it increases it's volume when the refugee count is bigger.

I linked this topic to a friend of mine who pointed out that the woman in the video is one of the leading figures in a facebook group that you can translate "Close the borders" and that group has a long record of being openly racist.

I have never made any assumptions about people based on race or religion etc... there are good people and bad people in basically every category of humans.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   

I believe in God and I consider myself a christian that doesn't mean I am blind to our past atrocities. I don't have a grand total but just to play devil's advocate, if you count all the Jews killed through all the pogroms throughout history including the Holocaust, all the natives and Africans displaced, slaughtered, killed off by disease etc etc by peaceful pilgrims, Spanish conquistadors, Portuguese, french fur traders etc etc who forced the aforementioned into christianity in North and South America I think you would come up with a very big number. Unfortunately once all is said and done, religion is responsible for billions of deaths throughout history

edit on 22-3-2017 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

I don`t doubt that for a minute Phyllida.

Many of the refugee`s are ex Muslims trying to escape Islam, but most are Muslim, that are shocked and live in fear amongst the Muslim refugee`s, it also comes with a death penalty for apostasy, though usually carried out by strict family members.

From the Netherlands, ex Muslims

What can happen to ex Muslims

Honor Killings Archive

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

There was a thread on ats a few days ago mentioning how imams are being funded by the state of X middle eastern country in German. They also spread the word to not integrate into society.

Sorry... just reading, but hopefully that puts you in a direction to find this.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

I don`t doubt atrocities have occurred by people under a banner of Christianity Bro, but that goes directly against Christian Teachings. So much of that was caused through the RCC, the RCC is a meshed up mix of paganism from its onset and has committed horrendous acts. I don`t doubt they still do and will. So if its in direct contrast to Christianity how is it that Christianity is blamed?

True Christians have been slaughtered and hunted from day one, it was even entertainment for the Romans to butcher them every way imaginable. The early Christians into America were fleeing Church persecution.

I know I wouldn`t turn the other cheek in defense of my family, or someone in need.

I gave the figures of the Spanish Inquisition which is 3-5000 people over 350 years, one good Jihadi could do that in his lifetime. also the crusades which were a direct result of 300 odd years of Jihad waged against them and was also fought to take back the Holy Lands that were stolen by the Muslims, that the Muslims retook. Where so much of this is blown way out of proportion and not put into context as in the crusades, I think they were very patient in waiting 300 years.

Muslims are commanded to kill and slay and be slain amongst a heck of a lot more, the teachings are the polar opposite from Mohamad deeds and commands to that of Christ.

So when a Muslim commits any of those acts, people say he doesn`t represent Islam. But when a so called Christian commits a crime, people say that's Christianity, its so screwed up.

And the people who continually say its all religions that are the problem, don`t look at all the atrocities that Atheists commit on a daily basis on the streets, or throughout history, Stalin/Pol Pot to name some.

edit on 22-3-2017 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Wow, a Christian that seems to get it.

I have had many talks with Christians about religion and wars. I speak about religion in general they always resort to protecting Christianity when they are at fault just the same as other faiths. Some religions are more brutal than others, but radical followers also ruin a faith as well.

I think this came up in conversation when I would mention about how war and religion go hand in hand, and how many wars the world has seen based on faith.

People and the above moved me into a sort of agnostic state. Which, gives room to aliens lol.

Muslims in general will never assimilate in mass. This is just how it is going to be. Their teachings, whether interpreted correctly or deviously, will not change the words of the faith. Unless the words change in their teachings, this is going to continue.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

Turkish Imams I believe ....there was an article on that earlier in the week, but I was referring to various Middle Eastern Imams and scholars who are allegedly calling for evangelical style emigration to all countries for specific purposes

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

and unfortunately christians have perverted the word as well, christians and arab slave traffickers (wrongly) used the story of ham to justify slavery of africans. catholic priests have had a bad reputation with pedophilia. christians are just as guilty of atrocities against humanity as any other religion. twisted form of christianity or not just like twisted forms of islam.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   

I`ve already stated people have twisted Christianity and used it for their own nefarious reasons, that is antichristian.

Mohamad however is a Muslims guide for moral conduct.

The people where he grew up hated him and was going to kill him, so he fled to Medina to a place of 3 Jewish tribes with a hundred or so followers, totally reliant on the generosity of these Jews after a couple of years had ran off 2 of the tribes and the last he slit the throats of up to 800 men in one day, he then took the women.

He set a fire on one of the Jewish men's chest to get the location of more booty, then killed him and took the mans wife for himself.

He then started planning his revenge on Mecca, while raiding their caravans, eventually he destroyed and slaughtered and forced the remainder into converting. He destroyed all the idols the pagans were worshiping, but kept one, the black stone, which is now framed as a woman's vagina in the corner of the Kaaba where they Muslims kiss and caress it and walk around it 7 times and believe it sucks out their sins. The only other people to do this are the Hindu`s and is said to be where that pagan practice originated in Mecca. which can be traced back to Nimrods wife who was his mother Semiramis, as the Bible calls her "The Mother of all cults"

He led 80 offensive Jihad battles stealing land and raping and pillaging his way throughout the ME.

How they managed to spread so quickly, the 3 stages of Jihad..

This is just a portion of Mohamad, so its not right to say there are those twisting Islam. Actually the people we know as good Muslims and people can be and have been seen as Apostates and killed, where they are not allowed to have non Muslim friends, unless they are not in a position to dominate, so as one commentator of Islam said we smile in the face of some people but we hate them within our hearts.

Taqiyya Islamic deception.

It may interest you being a Christian to know that Mohamad said that Christ did not die on the cross and that was all a lie.

That Muslims are waiting for their Messiah the Mahdi, who is said to reign 7-9 years who rides a white horse, who kills the one claiming to be King of Kings. Mohamad had a white horse, its name was Barack. Biblically it the anti-Christ that reigns 7 years.
Biblically when Christ returns all the nations that He destroys are named in the olden day locations, are ALL Islamic nowadays nations.

Islam is the Beast of revelation with no doubt. This can`t be coincidence.

Watch a side by side of Quranic verses next to Biblical, I hope you recognise the relevant verses.

edit on 22-3-2017 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join