It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the feminists think Wonder Woman should have hairy armpits

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Fidel Castro eating a London broil?

If only...if only man.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Many years ago while sitting on a friends couch, having not shaved in a few days, his 3 year old daughter walked up to me, ran her hand over the stubble on my chin and said "why do men shave"?

I was stumped completely and had no answer. Thoughts went through my head like "did god screw up when he gave us hair on our faces" and "will not shaving hurt me somehow"?

I seldom shave these days if at all and ladies, if you don't want to shave you don't have to IMO. I certainly don't care.

As to Wonderwoman, if Marston and DC Comics wanted her to not have hairy armpits, then the character they created should not have hairy armpits just to placate a nut or two. Those who don't like it should create their own character with braided armpit hair if that's what they want. Leave iconic characters alone.

edit on 3/21/2017 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Lol you twat

...was she fit?

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

Lol you twat

...was she fit?

Fat from what i remember..She was quickly huckled from the living room but not before destroying a few of us young ones lives...forever...erghhhh

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Lol my mates mam did same to me on a sleepover when I was 14...I never told him...imagine reversing genders and telling the same story...I didn't feel abused at all...still don't 3 decades later.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Lol my mates mam did same to me on a sleepover when I was 14...I never told him...imagine reversing genders and telling the same story...I didn't feel abused at all...still don't 3 decades later.

She never did anything to me, She just burst into the living mid party with tights and no knickers on.....Horrific.

I try to tell myself it was a large piece of Turf my papa brought back from Wembley....By deep down i know it was Mungo.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Hahaha!
Unlucky, my mates mam sneaked in on the sofa I was sleeping on...didn't see it but wouldn't have minded if I did.
...This thread may be moderated soon lol

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I can't believe this thread continues. No one complained about lack of arm pit hair.

***face palm***
edit on 21-3-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

With all the replies, this ends up on the front page and makes ATS look stupid.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

As to Wonderwoman, if Marston and DC Comics wanted her to not have hairy armpits, then the character they created should not have hairy armpits just to placate a nut or two. Those who don't like it should create their own character with braided armpit hair if that's what they want. Leave iconic characters alone.

There was no complaining. The 3 sources Heatstreet gives mentioned over photoshopping and one stated the armpits in one shot looked odd, covered in light greenish CGI blob. Not ONE person or source complained about lack of hair.

The OP article made it up.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Stop replying then lol

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
I am not against shaving, but why are people under the impression that hair would cause odor? If someone showers daily and uses deodorant, there should not be extra odor. In this day and age there is 48 HOUR deodorant. It also takes longer for women to grow underarm hair than men and most could never attain the hair I have sen in men's legs.

Oh Reldra. Reldra, Reldra, Reldra.

You do not want to try that logic on me, I defy it. I can bathe 3 times a day with full Buckwheat in a headlock going on and I still reek. It doesn't matter the deodorant or diet, either, I'm just naturally stanky and MUCH more so sporting Buckwheat in the pits.

Having fallen in with (and wised up and ran screaming from) the nachural crowd myself, hairy pits smell. The hairier the pits, the more they smell. People can try to wash or deodorize all they want, they're still going to stink to one degree or another, some badly.
Give the bacteria more square footage to live & multiply, and more square footage for the sweat they feed off of to cling to, WTF do people think is going to happen??

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneWrecche

originally posted by: Advantage
I have other things waxed in pretty aesthetically pleasing ways.

Oh god, the things you women do...

plucking eye brows, waxing in brazil, putting up with men.

You should all be 10 foot tall and armoured...

Oo

Im putting you down as a friend. LOL! Putting up with MEN should be first on the list though. However annoying they can be.. theyre VEEEERY simple. So many women havent figured this out. Food, sleep, sex.. those are the main priorities.. not necessarily in that order.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Come on Solo, we agree and argue about loads of stuff but honestly do you wanna reinforce bull# stereotypes that women are required to shave?

It's sexual discrimination clearly.
Yeah, maybe most women dont give a # but it is still sexual discrimination.

Dude, then allow me to participate in self-discrimination.

Shave the hedgehogs, girls. It's gross & unbecoming of us in terms of olfactory hygiene, for a gender who seemingly puts so much pride into overall cleanliness (Ok, so I couldn't type that without laughing, girls restrooms are horror shows)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

Lol you twat

...was she fit?

Fat from what i remember..She was quickly huckled from the living room but not before destroying a few of us young ones lives...forever...erghhhh

JAYSUS.. and I thought I had it bad when my grandmothers teeth came out at ponderosa steak house... stuck in the piece of steak.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I can't believe this thread continues. No one complained about lack of arm pit hair.

***face palm***

Do you not realize that debating the hairy pits question is more intelligent and less contentious than debating politics?? Geez... its my only respite.. silly threads.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

I grew up in Potomac Maryland. We used to spot Linda Carter in line at the Safeway. Pretty classy lady, I dare say. And I do believe I can say, she shaved.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
The part that ruined it for me is the under carriage reminiscent of cousin It.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

There was no complaining. The 3 sources Heatstreet gives mentioned over photoshopping and one stated the armpits in one shot looked odd, covered in light greenish CGI blob. Not ONE person or source complained about lack of hair.

The OP article made it up.

Lord I hope so. But then with the craziness being spewed out of mouths lately, it's easy to believe a radical might have complained. There seems to be a contest lately to see who can cause the most uproar over the most ridiculous thing.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Most men trim....?

I. Was wondering about that......I'll be right back......

Gonna get rid of some...
edit on 21-3-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

***face palm***

To those that stumble in here who are not into conspiracy theories, ATS looks stupid anyway.
Screw them, we will have our fun!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join