It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump's favorite daughter Ivanka gets an office in the White House

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: butcherguy

So, what you are saying, trump and his supporters lied about him being better than the previous administration and Hillary. He won't take as many vacations as the Obama's, but he will take more. Hillary was going to build a dynasty with one kid at 69yrs old, but Trump will build a bigger one with multiple ex wifes and current wife and four grown children. Yeah, I would say he is much better at lying.

This isn't China with the 1 child policy, Trump can have as many kids as he wants to.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

The comparison of JFK in your post is about nepotism. Trump is not guilty of nepostism or he just does it better?

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

a reply to: RazorV66

The comparison of JFK in your post is about nepotism. Trump is not guilty of nepostism or he just does it better?

I didnt post anything about JFK

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

a reply to: butcherguy

So, what you are saying, trump and his supporters lied about him being better than the previous administration and Hillary. He won't take as many vacations as the Obama's, but he will take more. Hillary was going to build a dynasty with one kid at 69yrs old, but Trump will build a bigger one with multiple ex wifes and current wife and four grown children. Yeah, I would say he is much better at lying.

Hi.
I never liked Trump.
I HATED Hillary.
Now that is out of the way....
I simply pointed out that nepotism was apparently okay for one of the most revered serial philanderer Democrat Presidents ever.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: allsee4eye

You didn't know that you voted in a dynasty?

Kind of like what the Leftists tried to do with Clinton?

My word that is so boring. So you want to keep quiet about father and son Bush and Jeb being the one that stopped the dynasty?

Never cared or voted for the Bush dynasty myself so....no.

Why would I care who you voted for? Do you think that's of importance to anyone but you?

You are denying though that unlike the Clintons, two members of the Bush family were elected, therefore more of a dynasty or do you just view the world through your own little microcosm and expect everyone else to agree with you?

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I just found ou the Obama girls has their own bedrooms in the 132 room white house!

They had full access to the movie theater, bowling ally, indoor basketball court and even their own office/study area!

What an outrage!
edit on 21-3-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-3-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Looks like the triggering mechanisms are digging in deep.

It sure does, and it seems a lot of invisible people agree with you too....going by the staaaars....or maybe just half that amount

But it does beg the question, why should people not raise objections, its pretty clear that Trump with all his whinging about security and being tapped, is pretty loose in his own conception of security.
Anyway, What has to be done to get such a clearance,

*To get a clearance, individuals have to go through a questionnaire called the Standard Form 86, Questionnaire for National Security Positions (along with a bunch of other forms, no doubt) and a background check. But again, applicants also have to be employees of the State Department.
She won't be an employee of course, but may get that priviledged clearance as some kind of advisor, so Trump may as well get them all on board that being the case...it won't matter that they all have other jobs to do. Oh! I forgot. I thought Ivanka said she was going to stick around the house and sort out the kids. See women, they can never make their minds up.

*various sources.
edit on 21-3-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Recreational and living supplies is apples to oranges to a desk and office work.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
[

So, now the evil Trump-ogre has 'favorites' among his children? that bastard, there is no end to his Hitler.
Humor me..

Okay then, Technically Trump is not a Bastard, he is most of everything else though.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

My word that is so boring. So you want to keep quiet about father and son Bush and Jeb being the one that stopped the dynasty?

The Bush-Clinton crime family, is the same dynasty. Obama is just an employee.
edit on 21-3-2017 by Enderdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Recreational and living supplies is apples to oranges to a desk and office work.

OK then working from Home this is classified as. Obamas kids did work from their rooms i am sure. Photo ops are considered work at times.

The posistion is unpaid and therefore skirts th elaw no matter how you bitch about it.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
If she handles her business affairs from that office then I consider it a waste of the tax payer dime and something that should not be done.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
So the President's daughter has an office room, my god, Hitler!

If you are actually upset by this, your life must be terrible.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I thought she was going to work on the issue of human trafficking from there, maybe they haven't given her an official title yet.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
If she handles her business affairs from that office then I consider it a waste of the tax payer dime and something that should not be done.

For God's sake, what are you whinging about...don't rock the gravy boat.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Not payer her, or giving her a title is how Trump gets the around illegality of hiring his family. It's the same with Jared Kushner. Now, it's a family affair, a Monarchy.

"A public official may not appoint, employ, promote, advance, or advocate for appointment, employment, promotion, or advancement, in or to a civilian position in the agency in which he is serving or over which he exercises jurisdiction or control any individual who is a relative of the public official."
www.npr.org...

I remember when Trump first wanted Ivanka working with him in the White House, asking for her to get security clearance and the internet blew up. The White House put out a statement that Trump WASN'T trying to get security clearance for Ivanka, and that that was fake news.

Trump Reportedly Wants His Kids to Run His Businesses and Get Top-Secret Security Clearance

Trump didn't request top secret clearance for his kids: official

In the meantime, Lawsuit Accuses Ivanka Trump Company Of Unfairly Profiting From White House

The corruption of this administration knows no limits!

Trump remembered back when you supported Obama during all the conflicts of interest, the looting of the treasury, billions in handouts to friends, and he didn't think anyone would mind when he does it, plus he is only doing this to flush out all the hypocrites for twitter fodder.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: reldra

Paris Hilton has a criminal record.

Not qualified.

G.W. Bush had a DUI against him when he was 30, he was also arrested for *coc aine possesion, much the same as Hilton. However because the foibles of American law..(and probably a few bob) was able to 'expunge' his criminal record. Of course he hid all that until someone at Fox latched on to that when he was running for Pressy, however he asked the public to forgive for all that, his errant, 'youthful' past and it seems they did.
However it also seems he didn't have much in the same way of compassion for the numbers of inmates, many of which had similar basic problems as he did, that he executed as governer in Texas, somewhere between 130-150 persons.
Lovely chap Eh?
Anyway, let's just forget all that trivia...
and who knows, maybe even Paris might be able to do a bit of expunging too.
* the gap in the wording of coc aine seems to be a technical forum typo error.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Yeah...and she'll run her company from it. I thought the "family or family run businesses" couldnt AND WOULDNT be run....even a little... from the Executive Mansion?

Told you...and KellyAnn CON-way will continue disrespectfully to curl her legs up on the couch too.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Yeah...and she'll run her company from it. I thought the "family or family run businesses" couldnt AND WOULDNT be run....even a little... from the Executive Mansion?

Told you...and KellyAnn CON-way will continue disrespectfully to curl her legs up on the couch too.

Its just another office. its not like its a sacred tomb.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

The Bush-Clinton crime family, is the same dynasty. Obama is just an employee.

Of course, and Trump is the clown.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join