It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump's favorite daughter Ivanka gets an office in the White House

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

Hillary had one husband and one child. Hardly working toward a dynasty.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

A dynasty means children. Children who are part of the family's business.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Perhaps there should be a constitutional amendment that says after the pa or ma is president for 4 or 8 years, the son or daughter cannot run for president until at least 8 years later.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

In North Korea the Kim dynasty ruled for 3 generations already. In Syria the Assad dynasty rule for 2 generations. A dynasty must be continuous. A dynastry cannot have someone else ruling between pa or ma and son or daughter.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
a reply to: windword

Jared Kushner is an advisor. He has a paid position. Ivanka does not have a paid position.

No he doesn't. That would be illegal.

U.S. President-elect Donald Trump's son-in-law, Jared Kushner, will become a senior White House adviser working on trade and the Middle East, transition officials said on Monday, in a rare case of a close presidential family member taking a major job.

Kushner, 35, who is married to Trump's daughter Ivanka, is taking the post after receiving legal counsel that doing so would not violate U.S. anti-nepotism law, transition officials said. The position, unlike Cabinet posts, does not require U.S. Senate confirmation, and Kushner will not be paid.
www.reuters.com...

edit on 21-3-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Nope. She sure as hell isn't.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Interesting. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

You want big government you got it.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
She will be named "Merchandising Czar" soon.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

Hillary had one husband and one child. Hardly working toward a dynasty.

Now you tell us.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
a reply to: MOMof3

Perhaps there should be a constitutional amendment that says after the pa or ma is president for 4 or 8 years, the son or daughter cannot run for president until at least 8 years later.

Maybe there shouldn't because it's a free country.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

So why bring her up? Oh yea as a silly and fallacious distraction from the topic at hand.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

You should know. You're the expert.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Here's a question (if you feel like answering it) - lets say Trump gets jailed because liberal OCD finally climaxed - who do you think should be the POTUS to take his place?

Humor me..

Mike Pence. The Constitution is very clear about the line of succession when the President's term is ended early.

I know, but my question was more of a "Constitution, legal procedures & facts aside for a moment - who do you want the POTUS to be, and why?"

Because lets face it, unless he is assassinated or dies of natural causes, he is the POTUS so hypotheticals about post-prison sentencing have now become the new motivation - Maxine Waters just tweeted "get ready for impeachment".

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
That purse designer?...

Suuuure, give her an office.
If it keeps Trump from embarassing himself to the world!

Ah, but what if her purse contains his meds?

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
If I were Trump, with everyone stabbing me in the back and leaking information, I would want to surround myself with people I trust too. Maybe Ivanka is there to be a trusted eyes-and-ears.

She does have a tremendous amount of experience in management.
She could help keep things running smoothly.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Irrelevant. Mike Pence will be the President unless he too gets wrapped up in whatever gets Trump kicked out of office (though I doubt that if he can't even be in the loop enough for Flynn to tell him the truth for these things). So who I WANT to be President means nothing until 2020.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

How about an intelligent person who doesn't want to reign by chaos?

Someone who has the interests of humankind in mind.
Someone who can see beyond his/her 4/8 years in office and tries to bring humankind in its whole into a better world.

I don't know your candidates very well, but I would suggest a brave person, a person of high morale and ethics, a person who holds the whole earth in his/her hands without looking at it and thinking "where could I get some gold or money out of this thing?". Maybe some candidate from the Green party or such?

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
If I were Trump, with everyone stabbing me in the back and leaking information, I would want to surround myself with people I trust too. Maybe Ivanka is there to be a trusted eyes-and-ears.

She does have a tremendous amount of experience in management.
She could help keep things running smoothly.

Given that her store went bust and her fashion line is being dropped for poor performance, I think that she needs more experience. And I don't think that she can stop the leaks. That's a symptom of appallingly bad morale.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Irrelevant.......So who I WANT to be President means nothing until 2020.

Also irrelevant, as I wasn't asking you, I was asking the OP the hypothetical question in my first post, you simply responded to my question to him/her and so I responded to you but my original post was directed at the OP to answer.

I understand your position.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join