It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The importance of the face-to-face meeting

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

You need to stop shilshallying around and buy a ring. Sweep her off of her pretty little feet and get a bun in her oven before she finds out about all the other chicks.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: skalla
a reply to: Profusion

You need to stop shilshallying around and buy a ring. Sweep her off of her pretty little feet and get a bun in her oven before she finds out about all the other chicks.

My ex-girlfriend recently tried to convince me to get back together with her. I broke up with her over having a child (at the end of the day), and she tried to convince me that having a child is the right choice. She's a good debater. I would say she's better at it than anyone I've debated on ATS. She gave me pause, but I can't do it.

As to the woman I'm going out with, there's a big age difference between us. I'm sure of that. She doesn't just "look younger"; she is...a lot younger than me. I've been told that I look a lot younger than I am by multiple people. I don't think she has any idea about my age. That's going to be the first hurdle in any potential relationship. She doesn't give off vibes of caring about much of anything beyond being happy, so I have hope.
edit on 31-3-2017 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion
I've been told that I look a lot younger than I am by multiple people. I don't think she has any idea about my age. That's going to be the first hurdle in any potential relationship. She doesn't give off vibes of caring about much of anything beyond being happy, so I have hope.

To give you an idea of how this sometimes works, I dated a 27 year old recently who told me that she thought I looked 27. She was surprised by my age (I'm over 40). The woman I mentioned in the original post is 25ish I would say.

Getting back on topic, I spoke to the woman I discussed in the original post face-to-face today. I have the best chemistry with her of any stranger I can ever remember. I gave her my slightly adventurous idea for a date, and I instantly knew by the look on her face it wasn't happening. I suggested something else, and she agreed and she was gone. We only see each other if one of us or both of us are in a hurry. The entire conversation lasted for about a minute. It was one of the most productive minutes of my life. We exchanged a ton of information in a blink of an eye. As long I didn't insult her with my first idea for our date (it's not totally appropriate for a first date), I feel great about this. Judging by the look on her face and her body language at the last moment before she walked away, things are fine between us.
edit on 31-3-2017 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I agree with your bro, the picture can't substitute the light of the eyes

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Her dog is the way to her heart..go for it

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion
I had seen one of my neighbors from almost every conceivable angle over a long period of time until today.

Please hand yourself in to the police.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join